PDA

View Full Version : Rare hunting

Mr_Snow
11-05-08, 19:35
Looking to build up a rare collection again and wondering whats the best way these days?

Tried warbots and its painfully slow, tried firemobs and its just painful, currently farm decayeds for them at the mo

Have a close to cap tank using NCPD Plasma Wave and a spy using punishers, any suggestions?

Have a capped ppu pet that can come along if thats what it requires!

Dribble Joy
11-05-08, 19:51
Laser or fusion weapons are best, as range is where you need to be.

Fire mobs are probably the best to go after, no need to hack and the higher level ones drop more.
Team up with someone similar and you can drop them quickly.

NAPPER
12-05-08, 06:51
ok dude what u need to do is go one zone east of Cycrow and then u have 3 spawn points and in the middle of the zone a gogo as well plus one of the mines are there so u can always get ur tank to snipe ur fire mibs from up there very nice xp as well i got my tank woc there took me 2 days and i got about 170+ techs but if u do use this zone there will be alot of tanks (Rhinos) there so be careful the zone is k-13 or something just like i said above one zone east or cycrow outpost

Peace

RAB
12-05-08, 13:30
ok dude what u need to do is go one zone east of Cycrow and then u have 3 spawn points and in the middle of the zone a gogo as well plus one of the mines are there so u can always get ur tank to snipe ur fire mibs from up there very nice xp as well i got my tank woc there took me 2 days and i got about 170+ techs but if u do use this zone there will be alot of tanks (Rhinos) there so be careful the zone is k-13 or something just like i said above one zone east or cycrow outpost

Peace

2 days!!! holy ****** i did it in 4 and thought I was doing really well !! :)

NAPPER
12-05-08, 17:20
2 days!!! holy ****** i did it in 4 and thought I was doing really well !! :)

U had a life though im guessing. I was off work for the week so i was spending like 15+ hours there. Then i spent another 2 days in the woc tunnels and still didnt get one to drop bad luck i guess.

Mr_Snow
12-05-08, 18:10
Ta, I know all the good firemob hunting spots - was just hoping their might have been an easier way! :)

Jason Parker
12-05-08, 18:52
Ta, I know all the good firemob hunting spots - was just hoping their might have been an easier way! :)

I personally preferred WBs over Firemobs, I 06 (at least on Mars) can be brougt to a good Warbot respawn rate, so that 10 to 15 parts per hour are possible again. Plus the other parts dropping there (WPs, RPs and LHP) get you rich very fast, if you have a high level Bater at hand.

What also is good for looting unressed parts is 3rd level DoY Tunnels with a good Team of 2 Tanks and a PPU (a le'd char parked in level 2 helps a lot), there you have the Ultima and illegal Slottis as a plus.

NAPPER
12-05-08, 19:05
I personally preferred WBs over Firemobs, I 06 (at least on Mars) can be brougt to a good Warbot respawn rate, so that 10 to 15 parts per hour are possible again. Plus the other parts dropping there (WPs, RPs and LHP) get you rich very fast, if you have a high level Bater at hand.

it used to be the same on terra now the drop rate is shite u couldnt even get 5 in a hour some days i tryed it for a week to compare them both and the fire mobs won i got in 2 hours of hunting 17 from the fire and 9 from the WBs

Jason Parker
12-05-08, 19:08
Hmm I did what I explained last week on Mars. But it takes while to get the zone to massspawn ;-).

NAPPER
12-05-08, 19:17
Hmm I did what I explained last week on Mars. But it takes while to get the zone to massspawn ;-).

i used to go to I10 but then it was just crazy spawn on terra and u needed 2 people to watch for new spawns