PDA

View Full Version : New(ish) Neocron Map! Take a peek!

Zheo
07-05-08, 11:40
You can view the map on THN here (http://www.techhaven.org/index2.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=134&Itemid=133)

I know there are some mistakes on it, I have actually already done a second update on it with the few things I found, but post anything you find (such as spelling mistakes, missed points or graphical errors) on here or email me at: zheodaine@hornylildevil.net

here's a list of changes;

Re-spelt "Twighlight" to "Twilight"
Re-spelt "Blakkmist" to "Blackmist"
Re-spelt "Regent Legacy" to "Regents Legacy"
Added DOY Tunnel Locations
Added Open Ceres Lab Locations
Added Dome Of York & Entrances
Added Missing ASG's
Added Missing Go-Guardians
Added Missing Gene Replicators
Removed Blacked Areas (possibly buildings but looked terrible)
Changed Grid Colour to white
Added Grid numbers and letters

silent000
07-05-08, 15:58
Very nice map, ill have to use it... But what isn't so good is the e-mail address :lol: Funny fuker :P

CMaster
07-05-08, 16:11
It's "Regant" not "Regent". (never mind, its just "legacy" on the map, despite what your changelog says)
There is no GR at Escuador Oasis, but this map suggests there is.

Zheo
07-05-08, 21:19
It's "Regant" not "Regent". (never mind, its just "legacy" on the map, despite what your changelog says)

Regent spelling mistake noticed also the fact that Regent was missed off is an error (pressed Ctrl +Z) once to many times during editing.

Also I noticed a lot of possible GR/GoGu mistakes on the map I'm going to go checking :) I added in GRs/GoGus etc I didn't remove any. Also I've also recently edited the text in red to make it easier to make out.

Zheo
07-05-08, 23:02
Quick update,

The GR at Escuador Oasis is actually a GoGu, dot has now changed colour.
Added ASG at Tawkeen.
Added "Regants" before "Legacy"

Riddle
07-05-08, 23:07
Good Work on the map !

Brammers
08-05-08, 01:41
Indeed, excellent work on that map. I remember "using" a colour laser printer to print the original versions of that map. ;)

Zheo has sent me a new version, which is now available on the THN at the same address as before.

RAB
08-05-08, 15:52
great work mate and thanks for sharing that with us all.

quick point. There is a Genrep in the Canyons up the stairs as soon as you go in and on the right.

also, i seem to remember from my nc1 days that you can replace the standard cron in game map with a custom one. That still work? if so how I do it?

Obviously do you mind me using the map mate?
please and thankyou.

THE_TICK!!!!
09-05-08, 01:01
nice work bro !! your hard work does NOT go unnoticed !!

Zheo
09-05-08, 11:53
Quick Update,

Due to quality loss I re-did the map again and sent three different file types to Brammers, the png I think is far to big, the jpg has a little quality loss so I expect he will use the gift which imo is the best.

There is also a second map made from the NC in-game map but edited. That should be going up too it's smaller but it still looks nice-ish.

Enjoy

Brammers
09-05-08, 12:43
The files have arrived, and they will be uploaded a little later.

Brammers
09-05-08, 21:23
And all the maps are now uploaded and available. Head to The maps section on the THN (http://www.techhaven.org/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,132/task,cat_view/gid,35/)

Nidhogg
09-05-08, 21:54
Good work. :)

N

Xeno LARD
12-05-08, 14:57
Heh Brammers, didn't know you were so close - in BOA!