PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Download

Bozz-Von Mel
06-05-08, 19:06
I noticed Neocron was downloaded 37 times on Filefront this week. IS this part of a rebirth ?

danmalone
06-05-08, 19:33
I noticed Neocron was downloaded 37 times on Filefront this week. IS this part of a rebirth ?

Lets hope so, either that or sum download failures or ppl reformatting with disks :p

Biglines
06-05-08, 19:50
well, i seem to run into quite a few new players, i started myself 2 weeks ago

Sharper Blade
06-05-08, 20:04
yes, ive noticed alot of new people aswell, i try and help them out as much as possible to keep them playing, hoping for the good old days again

Crazypsifookar
06-05-08, 20:27
I allways do the same if i see noobs strugling i allways help with money and stuff i can at the time i just think its hard for new poeple to get imps in and all of RD done i think that kk should set some npcs up that only poke led people and under certain ranks i think that would help um stay playing :p

Selket
07-05-08, 02:53
what is KK`s statement for seeding the Client on BT piratebay mininova 4 example. Would be much faster for downloading (in some parts of this world) and will give for sure some new (or Old) people to check it out

RAB
07-05-08, 10:37
I allways do the same if i see noobs strugling i allways help with money and stuff i can at the time i just think its hard for new poeple to get imps in and all of RD done i think that kk should set some npcs up that only poke led people and under certain ranks i think that would help um stay playing :p

good ideas there, and yes people help the newbs and they might stay. Also probably nice if you can try to resist the urge to gank the 1/1 characters who have been silly enough to pull their LE with your shiny new uber powerful Woc weapon!!!! :)

welcome to cron... DIE!!!!

garyu69
07-05-08, 13:32
5 people are back from eXo woot!

Seraphin[69]
07-05-08, 19:40
A lot of people have been coming back lately let's see what happens

Bozz-Von Mel
07-05-08, 20:37
5 people are back from eXo woot!

Really? I may have to reactivate and make it 6. ;)

garyu69
08-05-08, 01:09
Really? I may have to reactivate and make it 6. ;)
Get on it then :D

THE_TICK!!!!
09-05-08, 19:04
soon as i get my feet on the ground im going to get ingame to STAY this time, damn army :) sup jared how's the life bro ?? if at all possible guys check in on this thread i would like to know who is still up and alive, cause when bozz and i come back ingame we plan on doing lots of shit... hunting, trading, killing, you know all the good shit...i think we will start another imporium as well, and maybe a n00b corner ingame or something. reply to this post fucko's

Bozz-Von Mel
10-05-08, 01:00
you changed your phone number fooker. well i did too.

THE_TICK!!!!
12-05-08, 13:53
lol dm me your number fool !!

NAPPER
12-05-08, 17:26
soon as i get my feet on the ground im going to get ingame to STAY this time, damn army :) sup jared how's the life bro ?? if at all possible guys check in on this thread i would like to know who is still up and alive, cause when bozz and i come back ingame we plan on doing lots of shit... hunting, trading, killing, you know all the good shit...i think we will start another imporium as well, and maybe a n00b corner ingame or something. reply to this post fucko's

I should be back full time in about 4 weeks having probs with my net at the moment and because i am getting fed up with WOW and i miss NC alot i dont think i would be able to play again though damn click and attack games ;)

Breakaway
12-05-08, 21:22
im back again haha thaught fuck it :P. even tho im still not woc lol jst run around with my BOH love it tho. cya ingame. my corpse will prolly be around plaza 2 :) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: