PDA

View Full Version : Woc

RAB
01-05-08, 12:49
Ok, I hear a lot about woc disks in game n all that, and as far as I understand once you cap your main skill, you can then get 1 more level = woc.
That is as far as I understand / know.

What are these WOC discs, where / how do you get them. What WOC stuff can you get and how - i hear there are missions?

Where is the WOC temple?

thanks

Road runner
01-05-08, 15:43
hey mate,

WoC can be obtained for all classes, but its only useful in STR for Tanks, DEX in Spies and PEs, and Psi for Monks. You can get WoC in your chars other main skill but there is no point and no reward.

To obtain WoC one in your main skill above, you need a total of 260 million Xp, to have completed the epic mission in your current faction, to have on you 2 million credits, and to be carrying a WoC Disk

WoC disks are dropped from Ceres Prototype mobs at Ceres Labs. They are at: J_16, h05, g05 and i10. There might be one or two more. The prototype mobs are found only on the second level, you must zone down to it from the first level. They must be killed then hacked, and don't drop very often. If I was you, I'd buy a disk, they only cost 2 mil these days.

The WoC Temple is in f02. Find the guy of the right skill and gain a WoC level as long as you have the above requirements.

If you want WoC PA, take along with you a further 2.5 mil, and a PA 3 of the type of PA you want. So for HC Tank WoC PA, take a HC Tank PA3 for it to be swapped for. Same goes for all others. Don't take Camo PA's tho.

Missions-wise, they mostly start from NPCs in TH2. At the end you get an all arti 3+ slot weapon. Some are good, some are wank. Other mission starts in Regants from the guy in the first room.

Hope that answers all your questions

RR

CMaster
01-05-08, 17:24
http://www.techhaven.org/resources/neocron-info/skills-and-woc-level-guide.html

Should be of help.

http://www.techhaven.org/db/view/woc-items.html shows what you can do with these new levels.

zii
01-05-08, 17:37
Tanks only have lowtech HC bazooka :( Mêlée have nowt else now.
Does the Warhammer (bazooka) drop into the QB or not?

RAB
01-05-08, 19:53
okies. got it now. thanks v much people/RR.

silent000
02-05-08, 16:26
Just to point out that i think you may have mis-understood about WoC; its not an 'extra' level in the sense that it goes to 101 base + 5 extra points, its just a flagging called 'Wisdom of Ceres'.

Just clearing up, someone may have already said it :cool:

Dribble Joy
03-05-08, 16:03
You can also get up to WoC level 5.

WoC 1 requires enough xp to cap a 100 mainstat, plus 100mil xp.
For WoC 2 another 150mil xp, for WoC 3 another 200mil xp and so on up to WoC 5 at a total of about 1157mil xp.

You also need as many disks as the the new level to activate it, so for WoC 5 you will need 15 disks.

RAB
03-05-08, 17:17
so is there any advantage to getting higher WoC levels or just status ?

Dribble Joy
03-05-08, 19:01
The only items that need higher than WoC 1 at current are the Gold PA4s, which need WoC 3 and are only obtained from events/competitions.

-2XS-
03-05-08, 22:12
is the WOC PA a non-drop item?

or the regants PA? i know it needs no WOC but i'm just curious :D

and is there only a MC and RC regant PA?

Dribble Joy
03-05-08, 23:22
They can be dropped, so running about with one in a non-safezone or at an OP is rather risky.

There is a PC version of regand PA too.

-2XS-
04-05-08, 01:19
good to know. thanks a lot

landofcake
04-05-08, 12:25
As for the regant PA's i believe you have ...

PE: Rifle, Pistol and Melee
Spy: Rifle, Pistol

RAB
12-05-08, 13:39
Is it me or is the Tank WoC PA a let down?

Of course I had to have it :D and it looks great, but..... (compared to UltPwrSuit) you get literally 1 extra point of energy armour, 1-2 extra STR, 2 MORE DEX handicap, and about 5 LESS HC !!??

Come on for 2.5 MILLION !!! and all the effort it takes to get to WoC and since it's a drop item surely it needs a little improovement ?
Maybe make it non drop? then you could live with the non wonderful stats.
Or if people are going to take this very expensive PA into battle, then shouldn't the risk be worth while?

At the end of the day, I very much doubt I'd use it in PvP, so what's the point ?

Road runner
12-05-08, 14:32
Well you could only take it to battle in Outpost zones where no one drops belts unless you are under a certain negative SL value of which i forget.

It just looks neat. The DEX malus is irrelevant, it just takes off a huge chunk of ATL which is why i don't like it or any HC PA.

RAB
13-05-08, 20:53
Well you could only take it to battle in Outpost zones where no one drops belts unless you are under a certain negative SL value of which i forget.

It just looks neat. The DEX malus is irrelevant, it just takes off a huge chunk of ATL which is why i don't like it or any HC PA.

Ok, fair enough about the DEX and OP no drop, but surely for 2.5mill and it being 'WoC' PA, you'd expect something a little...... better!?!?

On this subject... is the WoC Cannon worth going for?
Is it much better than a DoomB? and the THN doesn't state it's obtainable via a mission. Is it?

Prom_STar
13-05-08, 22:21
Don't know much about the WOC Cannon, except that everyone refers to it as a suicide gun. Or if not necessarily a suicide gun, then just generally worthless.

Road runner
13-05-08, 22:41
The WoC Warhammer Rocket launcher hurts a lot.. hurts yourself a lot that is. It's also 1 rocket clip so you're reloading every ten seconds. The quest is done by a mission started in Tech Haven 2 by talking to the CM looking guy at the top of the ramps above the GRs.

PvM-wise i reckon it'll suck.

PvP-wise i know it pretty much sucks. The best way i could aim it was my jumping then shooting in mid-air (i love the physics behind that :p )

btw RAB you get my email?

RAB
14-05-08, 10:11
Ahhh lol, errr, so are you saying i should get one then ? :/
lol

WHY isn't there a decent WoC HC cannon ? :(

RAB
14-05-08, 10:17
btw RAB you get my email?

Yay. Just replied. Thx bud.

Road runner
14-05-08, 10:29
Ahhh lol, errr, so are you saying i should get one then ? :/
lol

WHY isn't there a decent WoC HC cannon ? :(

Lol, why isn't there a decent Melee WoC, APU WoC, PPU WoC aswell! We dunno. KK too busy with Black Prophecy.

Btw about the WoC PA, yeh it's stats aren't great for the cost, but you have to consider balancing. They certainly didn't consider balancing when they made the Melee WoC PA and Melee Camo PA have atl malus though...

As for the WoC cannon, yeh i have one, never use it though. Not worth it for OP wars.

Morpheus
18-02-09, 13:54
are these infos about woc skill still guilty (second post i think) ?

kr,morph

Bond.rc
18-02-09, 23:51
are these infos about woc skill still guilty (second post i think) ?

kr,morph
perhaps this helps a bit
skill & woc guide (http://www.techhaven.org/resources/neocron-info/skills-and-woc-level-guide.html)
woc quests (spoiler!!) (http://www.techhaven.org/resources/woc-quests/)

Morpheus
19-02-09, 01:12
now you helped me again, after i should have remembered the link the first time *shame on me*

thx again m8 :cool:

Morph

Bond.rc
19-02-09, 11:15
oh i didnt even know it was you :lol:
glad i could help

Powerpunsh
19-02-09, 16:09
The Warhammer is kinda cool. Best way to kickass the spys at p2 sonezine. :D

msressi
19-02-09, 16:46
To clear this subject re the exp u need for WoC:

To get WoC 1 u need precisely 257.094.672 points in exp, u need to have your current factions epic done, u need 2 mill cash and u need a woc disk

Ceres Temple in F 02

If u want Woc 1 PA u need to bring a lvl 3 PA (not Camo) of your choice to trade in plus u need additional 2,5 mill cash

WoC 2 = 407.094.672 exp
WoC 3 = 607.094.672 exp
WoC 4 = 857.094.672 exp
WoC 5 = 1.157.094.672 exp

For Woc 2 u need 2 disks, for WoC 3 3 disks aso, each lvl costs 2 mill :angel:

Morpheus
19-02-09, 16:55
thank you ressi ;)

i have a good idea now oh how to continue with this. there is one last question remaining. what do i get from all that? a fabulous looking power armor, yes. but what does it have on stats? i.e. if i bring a h-c tank power armor 3 for woc1, what would it have on stats after being changed to a woc pa?

kr,morph

msressi
19-02-09, 18:07
Let me check on my tank if she still has the woc 1 PA, I think she is in Woc 3 already

brb

msressi
19-02-09, 18:18
ok have the info how the hell am I adding screens here sigh

always make it more complicated then it needs to be
WoC 1 PA HC

Force + 53
Piercing + 53
Energy + 71
STR + 5.01
HC + 23.41
Dex - 5.01