PDA

View Full Version : Coming back

Cad
29-04-08, 09:14
Hi guys,

I feel its time I came back for a dose of much needed NeoCrack!

Been a loong time since I played (Neocron 1 days in NDA on Pluto 8| ), and after looking through the latest patch notes I got kinda excited (the kinda excited when you hear the ice cream van song, as opposed to the looking through your sisters underwear drawer excited knowing she could come in any minute and catch you doing..*ahem*...)

So I was wondering what the current state of OP Wars are? Which factions are the powerhouses?

Cheers.

flib
29-04-08, 10:28
Let me just say, don't get too excited, but do enjoy.

Dribble Joy
29-04-08, 10:41
Sex and pie for all.

Daemon Seed
29-04-08, 14:09
welcome back potential victim :) , if you're looking for opwars you should join SXR or an anti-clan, they are in need of more members

Riddle
29-04-08, 14:15
Welcome back runner

Chosen One
29-04-08, 21:36
welcome back potential victim :) , if you're looking for opwars you should join SXR or an anti-clan, they are in need of more members

Or be a bandwager and join AD 8|

Faid
29-04-08, 22:04
lol we have plenty of members, we simply don't play in the same timezone as AD usually. OP fights usually happen daily and are either really good or really annoying considering the actions of the clans involved.

Cad
29-04-08, 22:26
Thought I'd post my experiences when I first logged in :)

Logged in and noticed my character seriously lacking in...everything. All I had was a strange setup of implants (1 APU and 2 PPU implants), few bone implants and 160 credits. WOOHOO! After quickly dieing due to being in the middle of nowhere I soon arrived in my apartment with 0 credits ;)

After a shameless plea in Help channel, a kind stranger by the name of Carlsoneo began to help me back on my feet. The guys a hero, he gave me some spells, credits, PA, imps, new-fangled nanite healing thing :wtf: , a vehicle and pointed me in the right direction to finish off my leveling (Had 97 PSI Power when I logged in, now 98).

There has definatley been a helluva lot of changes that will take time to sink in, but overall its been a decent night thus far. Can't wait to join a clan and start PvPing again soon :)

danmalone
30-04-08, 09:46
a kind stranger by the name of Carlsoneo began to help me back on my feet.

Can't wait to join a clan and start PvPing again soon :)

Sounds like AD then yeh? :p

silent000
30-04-08, 12:43
Welcome Back Budday! Have a good'un!

Daemon Seed
01-05-08, 01:23
Thought I'd post my experiences when I first logged in :)

Logged in and noticed my character seriously lacking in...everything. All I had was a strange setup of implants (1 APU and 2 PPU implants), few bone implants and 160 credits. WOOHOO!

did you find a used condom next to your bed? :P