PDA

View Full Version : TG Epic

RAB
24-04-08, 16:55
Can someone help pls.

Doing TG epic. 2nd mission. Got to fight touvil and heff.
Killed touvil fine.

Cant find Heff anywhere. Check the THN guide - none the wiser.
People say outside of TG HQ - only one guard there and that not heff.
Checked every NPC I can find in and out side of TG HG in canyons....

Running around for about 45mins now and getting really FRUSTRATED !!! ARRGHHHHH !!! lol :)

Help please !!

james_finn
24-04-08, 18:44
Hmm.... we dont have that one on the [wiki (http://wiki.techhaven.org)] however if you feel like being a kind soul you could always add the information for the epic you have done so far on it :)

Most up to date guide will be the THN,

/Delphi

Jodo
24-04-08, 18:46
Hmmm, am not sure when the THN walkthrough was updated. I think Heff was outside the HQ when it was in DoY but I haven't done since the move back. I wouldn't think he'd be in some random place however. Keep looking and ask on help every so often, you'll likely have to be patient though.

edit: The THN mentions the Screaming Horse Agency Guards in PP2, to my knowledge they were removed when the factions moved back to their old HQ's so it's probably out of date. If you do find him, make a note and send it in.

Castr0
24-04-08, 18:50
As far as I remember, Heff is in front of Tovall, outside TG HQ, he is facing him but there is like 50 meters between them. So Heff is near the Yellow square meant to be a PvP area I guess.
Keep us up to date if you find him so we can confirm this information.
Good luck.

RAB
24-04-08, 18:54
patient?? :) Been running bout for 2 hours now. Given up very frustrated.
Pretty confident I have searched everywhere in canyons unless I am being a total moron and missing something very obvious... :/
Every NPC i can find.
In TG HQ in canyons. Every NPC
Pepper park - just in case - even tho epic still says he's somewhere in canyons...
Area around canyons...
Been asking on help channels for hours.. had a few try to help but to no avail.
Most have said what THN says which is obviously out of date - like you say - seems to reference TG HQ when it was at DOY.

Anyone done it recently ?

Any GMs got any ideas ?

Thanks

nellus
24-04-08, 19:03
Castro is right he should be stood on the other side wall near Tovall.

This is on the ground floor of the canyons behind the ladder stairs that lead up to the GR

Brammers
24-04-08, 20:03
Hmm. I went and have a look, couldn't find Heff anywhere. I would expect him to be near Tovall like everyone is saying.

Also since I have a TG character who hasn't done the TG epic, I'll work on a guide re-write, which will end up on the wiki.

RAB
24-04-08, 21:30
top man bram.

i have raised an in game support thingie bout it.
hopefully a gm will re-spawn him.
I'll finishe the epic - if they do and all other npc's are there etc... in the next few days. so feel free to DM me if you need any help with that mate.

you see people thats where persistance gets you.... nowhere!!!
if at first you dont succeed. give up and complain about it!! :)
and save yourself hours...

flib
24-04-08, 23:09
I believe that the guy that you're looking for is stuck up on top of the canyon wall, directly above where he supposed to be.

You might still be able to interact with him from the ground by standing about where he would be if he was on the ground, and looking up at him and talking to him.

If that doesn't work, call a GM to reset him for you.

Hoder
24-04-08, 23:26
He's back.

I couldn't see him on any ledge, so I respawned him opposite Tovall.

Thanks for the report and sorry for any inconvenience.