PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful

Saiyuki-
24-04-08, 01:41
Few days back into this game and I get shot through stealth (I had already been stealthed 5+ seconds) Through a wall by an ionic cannon. WTF IS THAT. Bye

flib
24-04-08, 03:45
Cya dude!

ashley watts
24-04-08, 04:17
That would be lag !

Cheerio !

Jodo
24-04-08, 07:25
You know people can still see you when stealthed right? And yeah, as for the shot through a wall, that's lag. Which can happen at any time for anyone in any game. Admittedly it tends to happen a bit more often in NC, but still...
Not much to gripe about really, certainly not as far as the NC community is concerned.

nabbl
24-04-08, 09:29
normal lag...

got that every day :P

Kanedax
24-04-08, 09:39
Aye i got shot by a beretta 10 times while in stealth today, it killed me, bollocks.

l8m0n
24-04-08, 10:15
This is neocron and it happens all the time, ya gotta get used to it.

silent000
24-04-08, 10:53
Sometimes you can nullify your stealth by punching someone, but this used to happen about 5 months ago when I played, dunno if it's still about...

And if your quitting cus you were shot through stealth, then my good you got anger issues...Cya Later!

SorkZmok
24-04-08, 11:36
You know people can still see you when stealthed right? And yeah, as for the shot through a wall, that's lag. Which can happen at any time for anyone in any game. Admittedly it tends to happen a bit more often in NC, but still...
Not much to gripe about really, certainly not as far as the NC community is concerned.

But the ion cannon does not fire actual bullets afaik, so it just won't hit. Plasma guns for example will hit a stealther because the plasma bullets actually fly to their target. Not all guns do this.

It's just lag.
At least i hardly doubt it's anything else.

Daemon Seed
24-04-08, 16:36
it's jesus!!
JEEESUS!!
punishing you for your stealthing sins and clipping evils!

NAPPER
25-04-08, 04:41
Lol i thought u said u played NC befor and if u didnt get any lagg then or this didnt happen then omg i can only dream of the day. Just Think Neocron having 54 Hamsters running the server instead of one thats 4 years old.

Kanedax
25-04-08, 06:23
Sometimes you can nullify your stealth by punching someone, but this used to happen about 5 months ago when I played, dunno if it's still about...

And if your quitting cus you were shot through stealth, then my good you got anger issues...Cya Later!

Didnt check to see if this was stated yet or not, fuck you all cba to read but yess this still happens, if you punch while stealth or take your pa off while stealth it makes you visible while youre stille stealthed on your screen

flib
25-04-08, 06:54
Mobs still can't see you though.

Daemon Seed
25-04-08, 09:19
Mobs still can't see you though.

yes _they_ CAN!!
they just have a deal with Reakktor to not shoot you when you're stealthed!
but they can see you alright!

flib
25-04-08, 10:09
Oh, my mistake.