PDA

View Full Version : The Neocron Soundtrack

Saiyuki-
21-04-08, 04:59
Holy crap, Ever since I started playing this game I don't know how many years ago, I am amazed at Neocrons soundtrack. Simply, the best of any game I have ever played.

Wow it's good.

NAPPER
21-04-08, 05:28
i miss the sounds of nc

The first time i was in the sewers u have nothing else on just the sound u hear breathing behide u scare the SHIT out of me was about 3am in the morning and i was stoned witch didnt help try it next time ur in nc go down in the sewers and just listen some freaky shit

aKe`cj
21-04-08, 07:15
yup ...no better sound at 4am when the sunlight slowly creeps through the curtains :)

Burgeri
21-04-08, 08:56
I think all the music is in the game installation files as mp3's. Grab it from there. It makes great and surprisingly relaxing background music.

And it is true: Neocron soundtrack is the best MMO soundtrack I've heard.

flib
21-04-08, 17:47
Holy crap, Ever since I started playing this game I don't know how many years ago, I am amazed at Neocrons soundtrack. Simply, the best of any game I have ever played.

Wow it's good.
LIES

The Deus Ex soundtrack is #1. Neocron can have #2 if it so pleases.

Zheo
22-04-08, 19:52
i miss the sounds of nc

The first time i was in the sewers u have nothing else on just the sound u hear breathing behide u scare the SHIT out of me was about 3am in the morning and i was stoned witch didnt help try it next time ur in nc go down in the sewers and just listen some freaky shit

I remember watching my brother play Doom 1 along time ago, think it was doom 1, when we could hear a huge cyberdemon breathing and groaning, it went on for twenty minutes, and just as he stepped around a corner in front of us, our glass shelves in the room fell and smashed, I leaped about six foot onto the bed, scared the crap out of me, then I laughed until my sides hurt... good times.

I like some of the NC tracks particularly MB tracks.

Riddle
22-04-08, 23:09
The two composers i know of who created the sounds were :-

Max Corbacho (http://www.maxcorbacho.com/)
and
Steve Roach (http://www.steveroach.com/)

Mostly the ambient stuff not sure if they had input from others as the club music is a completely different genre of music.

Brammers
22-04-08, 23:40
I think my favourite track out of the lot has to be Open Horizons by Max Corbacho (File maxcorbacho-open_horizons.mp3)

Now when I first discovered Plaza 1, with all the people there, this track just played perfectly to time - Aftermath by Steve Roach (File steveroach-aftermath.mp3)

However out of the lot, this track still kicks ass, after all this time - The Neocron Theme tune, just play Mainmenu.mp3 - And after all this time, I don't know who wrote the track... anyone know?

Asurmen Spec Op
23-04-08, 00:04
A few years ago I had all the NC club music on a loop nonstop for like a month, god those are awesome.

Saiyuki-
23-04-08, 06:16
Im talking about the ambient onces. I made a CD of the ambient music from nc and am looking into max / steve's other stuff, its just amazing to listen to at night with no other sounds... wow you can't really describe it.

Chosen One
23-04-08, 07:45
LIES

The Deus Ex soundtrack is #1. Neocron can have #2 if it so pleases.

I agree with Flib on this one ;) , also the Doom 1 and 2 sound tracks are very good aswell, they would make a good Death metal music :lol:

Deus Ex 3 is on its way :D :D :D