PDA

View Full Version : I'll be back

DuNe
21-04-08, 03:25
I am also back from Jupiter -> Terra, but I've to start with 0/0 hmpf.. whatever

letssssssssss go

+1 Spam ;-)

NAPPER
21-04-08, 05:33
Have i missed something Why is everyone coming back OR is the Neocrack just to much these days ?

Jodo
21-04-08, 06:42
KK have uploaded a Pied Piper virus to the internet recalling all lost NC sons and daughters.

Faid
21-04-08, 15:33
Yeah, there seems to be an increase in people coming back lately, and in direct relation an increase in fights, tis a lot of fun :D

Daemon Seed
21-04-08, 15:37
good for SXR, you'll need more people to make up for the nibs in your clan, then duallogging wont be an excuse for you anymore :angel: :D :lol:

Faid
22-04-08, 00:02
and lol, I might say the same for AD daeomon - you do have queequak and jini in your clan afterall... :rolleyes: :D

Apocalypsox
22-04-08, 01:05
You two are so entertaining to watch :lol:

And yeah, alot of people have come back recently, but thats a good thing. The more the merrier. And the more people that come back, the more will by word of mouth. Hell, this might be NCs Second Start.

NAPPER
22-04-08, 03:33
Hell, this might be NCs Second Start.

We can all pray to the slot GODS For Good Times to come :angel:

William Antrim
23-04-08, 00:53
Jini is in AD.... and QeeQaek too.

What happened to the "mighty" Warlordz? Did they have their day too......

Shame.

:rolleyes:

ashley watts
24-04-08, 04:25
Just like Arnie said

Welcome back :lol:

landofcake
24-04-08, 09:12
and lol, I might say the same for AD daeomon - you do have queequak and jini in your clan afterall... :rolleyes: :D

The original Tweedledum and Tweedledee of Neocron ...

Kanedax
24-04-08, 09:16

Honestly Faid, qeeqaek and jini are damn good fighters and you know it, btw good job ninjaing all the tangent ops tonight, you guys are fucking awesome. ROCK ON!!!

silent000
24-04-08, 10:55
Teehee, Qeequak... :cool:

Road runner
24-04-08, 12:00
Honestly Faid, qeeqaek and jini are damn good fighters and you know it, btw good job ninjaing all the tangent ops tonight, you guys are fucking awesome. ROCK ON!!!

Ahh so he went ahead with it? Ok, i can see he's certainly "helping" the problem... :wtf:

danmalone
24-04-08, 12:06
Good to see people returning :)

good for SXR, you'll need more people to make up for the nibs in your clan, then duallogging wont be an excuse for you anymore :angel: :D :lol:

Yes dual logging may have been used as an excuse... 5 sxr online (2 of those dual logged) vs 12+ .... Dual logged or not, i cant see how the numbers add up.

Since Sultan stepped down from being leader of AD i think its gone downhill... dont get me wrong, AD has some sound members (they know who they are ;) ) but things are getting out of hand :(

flib
24-04-08, 13:06
The cancer that is killing /nc/?

Habrok
24-04-08, 14:10
Be nice gentlemen.

Thankyou Kindly

Habrok

Faid
24-04-08, 16:33
Ahh so he went ahead with it? Ok, i can see he's certainly "helping" the problem... :wtf:
What would you suggest then Roadrunner? Everyday we log on to find our ops ninja'd, then when we fight to take them back, with even numbers mind you, then your clan shows up to zerg us with that other tangent clan. We only hold 3 ops so we can hopefully have some fun op fighting when teh numbers are somewhat even. We don't take the entire map out of respect for the other clans not being on with even numbers. When that respect is not reciprocated and we are constantly ninja'd and zerged, what are we supposed to do? I did not take those ops by myself, I had an op team of 8 people on all night, like we do every night, much like i assume you guys do in the middle of the day.

The problem does not lie with us m8.

The solution is so simple its almost laughable, don't ninja or zerg our 3 ops and we will have good fights when we can. I'm not sure why that is so hard a concept to grasp.

I honestly mean no offense to you or Kanedax, I think you guys are good people and you know what your clan is doing is pointless and wrong.

flib
24-04-08, 17:36
The solution is so simple its almost laughable, don't ninja or zerg our 3 ops and we will have good fights when we can. I'm not sure why that is so hard a concept to grasp.
This is also referred to as the chemo that is curing /nc/.

Road runner
24-04-08, 18:57
What would you suggest then Roadrunner? Everyday we log on to find our ops ninja'd, then when we fight to take them back, with even numbers mind you, then your clan shows up to zerg us with that other tangent clan. We only hold 3 ops so we can hopefully have some fun op fighting when teh numbers are somewhat even. We don't take the entire map out of respect for the other clans not being on with even numbers. When that respect is not reciprocated and we are constantly ninja'd and zerged, what are we supposed to do? I did not take those ops by myself, I had an op team of 8 people on all night, like we do every night, much like i assume you guys do in the middle of the day.

The problem does not lie with us m8.

I honestly mean no offense to you or Kanedax, I think you guys are good people and you know what your clan is doing is pointless and wrong.

If someone does a bad thing to you, do you do a bad thing back to them?

My clan is being MASSIVELY lame at the moment, they zerged your OP fight with SDC. They did a bad thing.

You did a bad thing back. You talked of this being an endless cycle. I'm trying to stop this cycle from my end. You've gotta do the same. Both clan's are justifying to themselves that what they are doing is fine "because they just ninja'd/zerged us yesterday/day before."

That's why I am finding it so hard to convince Jake and others to be decent. Their answer is always, "SXR just did the same back at us, why should we be any different."

If you truly want to fix this then don't do the bad thing back! I'm not leader of my clan, I can't make the decisions, but you ARE leader of your clan. You can decide to take the noble path first and not zerg/ninja back. A couple of weeks back you weren't zergin/ninja'ing back, and I managed to organise some nice fights with you guys. Now that's all gone to shit again.

Lead the way, mate. I will try and make AD follow.

Doc Holliday
24-04-08, 20:04
fact is, the way i see it, is SXR have at least made an effort to foster the op war scene and provide fights by taking ONLY 3 ops in total. its not like they are the uberpwnall clans that HAVE TO HAVE ALL Ops available ala certain tangent clans etc in times past. some people want to own the map. some dont. some are content. the more individuality the better. it provides more entertainment.

oh yeah the whole he did it to me so i will do it back to him. your never ever gonna get away from that. its so old its biblical. its also pathetic. one day some of you will grow up and not do it. sadly at that point you will probably quit nc.

silent000
24-04-08, 23:26
by taking ONLY 3 ops in total.

SxR are you still only interested in the Regnats corner? :cool: Oldskool, Good Times lads :)

naimex
25-04-08, 00:49
This is also referred to as the chemo that is curing /nc/.

chemo is soooo last year (http://www.dailytech.com/New+Cancer+Therapy+Using+Nanoparticles+May+Replace+Chemo+Radiation/article11474.htm)

NAPPER
25-04-08, 04:12
SxR are you still only interested in the Regnats corner? :cool: Oldskool, Good Times lads :)

I remeber when NC Elites allways had Gavis that was good times when Tick was the leader then it went to Kanye very good times and Fights :)