PDA

View Full Version : History through the eyes of an 8yr old.

William Antrim
14-04-08, 13:14
http://funnies.paco.to/bloopers.html

Just have a read, some of it is priceless.

SnowCrash
14-04-08, 13:40
http://funnies.paco.to/bloopers.html

Just have a read, some of it is priceless.

Hmmmm. I am really wondering how this "Sarah Dessert" tastes. Maybe like Chicken? :D

danmalone
14-04-08, 13:45
Hmmmm. I am really wondering how this "Sarah Dessert" tastes. Maybe like Chicken? :D

I must have overlooked that one, its amazing how ya read stuff and automatically correct it yourself without realising :p

Nymphette79
14-04-08, 15:29
GRRR, got very distracted by this website, just kept clicking next, some very funny stuff.
Oh well back to the grind stone

William Antrim
14-04-08, 15:39
Good, with all of the negativity of servers being down for a few days I decided to bring a little humour to the boards. :)

zii
14-04-08, 16:14

More like fish.

"The First World War, cause by the assignation of the Arch-Duck by a surf, ushered in a new error in the anals of human history."

goat
14-04-08, 17:40
hahaha great site...kinda scary that these were written by 8th graders through college students, though o_O

"Gravity was invented by Issac Walton. It is chiefly noticeable in the Autumn, when the apples are flaling off the trees."

Wonder what the world was like before he invented gravity...LOL

StevenJ
14-04-08, 19:13
oh my. I think these have got to be my favourites..

He lived in Windsor with his merry wives, writing tragedies, comedies and errors...

Thomas Jefferson, a Virgin, and Benjamin Franklin were two singers of the Declaration of Independence. Franklin had gone to Boston carrying all his clothes in his pocket and a loaf of bread under each arm. He invented electricity by rubbing cats backwards and declared "a horse divided against itself cannot stand." Franklin died in 1790 and is still dead...

Then the Spanish gorrilas came down from the hills and nipped at Napoleon's flanks...

Cyrus McCormick invented the McCormick Raper, which did the work of a hundred men. Samuel Morse invented a code for telepathy. Louis Pastuer discovered a cure for rabbis. Charles Darwin was a naturailst who wrote the "Organ of the Species". Madman Curie discovered radium. And Karl Marx became one of the Marx Brothers.

Ishmael/Mystic
15-04-08, 12:09
He invented electricity by rubbing cats backwards

Sweet jesus i creamed.

nobby
15-04-08, 17:37
and the victims of the Black Death grew boobs on their necks.

Another tale tells of William Tell, who shot an arrow through an apple while standing on his son's head.

I gotta say...

8th grade to College...?

uhh....... lol..

naimex
15-04-08, 23:21
I have a very hard time finding amusement these days, all depressed about random crap... but thank you so much, I really enjoyed reading this.

William Antrim
16-04-08, 00:20
I have a very hard time finding amusement these days, all depressed about random crap... but thank you so much, I really enjoyed reading this.

;)

We all need to smile sometimes. I hope it works out ok for you mate. Whatever it is.