PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Successful attack on the THN

StevenJ
13-04-08, 23:41
Unrelated to the troubles experienced in Neocron at the moment, Tangent has decided that enough was enough, and seized control of the former Tech Haven Network (http://www.techhaven.org), now the TT Network.

Have a nice day, runners.

OOC: waits to be attacked when Bram returns from his sabattical :angel: The THN is still in the same hands! This is just a... well, Brammers is away, so I changed things around prank :p

Kanedax
14-04-08, 00:51
In Guns We Trust!

Sharper Blade
14-04-08, 04:50
fuck tangent

Kanedax
14-04-08, 05:15
fuck the fucking of tangent.

Nytewolf2k7
14-04-08, 05:36
They're taking over everywhere 8|

Kanedax
14-04-08, 08:27
I cant help it that people want to be like me.

danmalone
14-04-08, 08:56
Unrelated to the troubles experienced in Neocron at the moment, Tangent has decided that enough was enough, and seized control of the former Tech Haven Network (http://www.techhaven.org), now the TT Network.

Have a nice day, runners.

OOC: waits to be attacked when Bram returns from his sabattical :angel: The THN is still in the same hands! This is just a... well, Brammers is away, so I changed things around prank :p

Thats evil. When you originally showed me that i thought it was a 'look what i can do'... Didnt realise you were planning on keeping it like that ;)

*waits to see what colour Brammers face turns* :p

Kanedax
14-04-08, 09:24
Danno are you playing nc full time or are you still doing that WoWfag shit

danmalone
14-04-08, 10:29
Danno are you playing nc full time or are you still doing that WoWfag shit

Generally if i aint busy on weekends i play WoW during the day and NC at night. Reason being that alot more happens at the end of the day in NC.

When i got bored of WoW last time i sold my acc on ebay and made sum cash... this time i got ppl to play with so i guess we will c how it goes. Either way i aint gonna be quitting NC for a fair while now cause ive discovered that tanks are actually fun to play with (special thanks goes to Sexeh CS cst'd by Backhander i think :p)

/edit You make it sound like a job? :p

flib
14-04-08, 11:15
fuck the fucking of tangent.
Fuck Tangent and fuck the fucking of the fucking of Tangent.

Daemon Seed
14-04-08, 13:37
don't forget to use a condom! :D

silent000
14-04-08, 13:38
Mr Steve gets really bored at work :angel:

Brammers
14-04-08, 20:45
Those pesky kids...err admin upto no good when I'm away! :lol:

*Goes to find my TL255 Pointed stick to poke Steven J with it*

Normal service will resume shortly. :cool:

Edit: OOC - Just to reassure people, nothing was compromised on the THN, I know how Steven J did it, as he and myself came with the way to do it, using the standard admin functions he, myself and the rest of the THN admin team have available on the THN.

Hope you all had a laugh over the last few days at the little hijack - the rest of the THN who where at the JFL lan party though it was funny!

Mighty Max
14-04-08, 22:49
object styles can be ***************y (<- = dirty girl expression), can't they?

DrRisk
15-04-08, 19:52
Win! EPIC FUCKING WIN