PDA

View Full Version : Since we cant play..

RAB
13-04-08, 15:01
.. how about a constructive discussion about what the game needs, events etc... to encourage interest, for a bit of fun ... etc..

I'd love to see some fun events for people to take part in.
Mob invasions,
quests we can all take part in,
how about some story line we can all run around doing things to further,
how about kill the GM events!! :D - get a GM with a super tough character to be some kind of baddie dude and whoever kills him/her gets a prize...
how bout a super mob that only attacks when attacked but able to kill in a few hits so can only be taken on by a BIG squad/team !?!?

just ideas..

Seraphin[69]
13-04-08, 15:10
WOC 3 PA quests
Spawn of MK II assault unit in plaza 2 while everyone is pvping
WOC spells for ppu and apu
WOC Canon that is not an AOE canon

zion1985
13-04-08, 15:34
Hello,
I know in previous experience of helping set up and assist in a player made event on an old game which i think no one goes on anymore as the hamster in that died before it took off we came up with an excellent event which was a player created one but also required some assistance with the gm's of the server. The story line is broken into chapters and is to do with rescuing people.. Maybe if they introduced a new race into the game and had these people who set up tents around neocron except the starting plot is that in the outside skirts the clouds are dark and horrible and it rains non stop for about 3 days to a week in real life time on the game and as each day progresses the monsters outside become bigger the land starts to flood and disease spreads throughout the land making it unhabital... Once the required time has been reached a small remote village containing the new species which becomes another race on the game is under attack with big massive monsters the city receives a distressed call from within NCPD for assistance and that woman says "Attention neocron citizens this is an important announcement on a distress call from (location) May all citizens respond immediately..."
Gen reps are free exp is normal and the sky where the village is turns red... Monsters big and small hard and weak come from all walks of life... Spiders get bigger, insects improve on accuracy and constant fighting and loss of life is expected.. The event ends when all the monsters have been slayed.. In this village of species there are young old male and female wanting our urgent help. Ducking for cover.. In the drains creatures spawn to rise from the ground.. Maybe include a possible tremor and have a massive tenticle spawn through the middle of the village and start attacking players. However during this event for every monster killed your ultimate prize is awarded in cash and good weapons... Maybe even a new kind of weapon could be bought into the game... People on cars can use a nearby port to spawn their motors and the community comes together as one...

When the event has finished the storyline goes that they had lost alot of their population and it may be some time before the monsters rise again so therefore the characters are welcomed into the NPCD where they receive jobs etc etc and become a nw race.. Now the reward side is given on killing the monsters

regards

shacker

Hoder
13-04-08, 15:59
You CAN still play.

The other two servers are working fine. Why not try something new?

zion1985
13-04-08, 16:04
You CAN still play.

TBH mate i know little in other languages and to make a character others coud use on those servers is a little um......... pointless because we may get something good ad not be able to use it so ill bide my time and wait for english one to come bk up hopefully its not too long ivesmoked half me pack of 20 cigs since it been down and its affecting my health :P (getting withdrawal from nc)

kind regards

shacker

virgil caine
13-04-08, 16:21
You CAN still play.

Just not sure I'm up to the sewers on a different server. I have no established players on the other servers so I'll just eat fried bread, dipped in sugar and hope things change for the better. The small spiders and roaches are safe for 1 more day.

Walks away mumbling, "Sure hope I can find the vestiges of my life in the real world."

Faid
13-04-08, 17:19
You CAN still play.

Yeah, the only problem being that those servers do not want us there at all, I just logged on Mars for a few mins and got told, not too politely to go home by more than a couple people, it's just not worth the hassle playing like that. Any estimate when Terra will back up?

RAB
13-04-08, 18:07
You CAN still play.

Firstly i wasnt being funny by my post, and secondly I was referring to playing with our accounts on Terra (I thought obviously),.

Also please be real. You seriously suggesting that people who have spent weeks, months, years developing character/s on Terra should start a newb on another server with no credits, probably no one around they know, crap starter gear, bottom stats again etc etc...

lol yeah right-ho. Just not going to happen is it. Think about it.

It's like telling someone, your ferrari enzo is broken down but you can go out for a nice drive in this battered old fiesta if you like. Yeah right!!

P.S. Thanks for the constructive input re the thread topic by the way.

Hoder
13-04-08, 19:41
It's not permanent, I just thought people would appreciate a change once in a while - Call it a holiday :p I know that I enjoy levelling a new char again especially if a few people are in the same boat. Believe me, I want to see Terra up and running again as much as you do.

@ Faid: Don't let a few unwelcoming people get you down. Just hook up with other people from Terra and it will be just like a home from home for the time being. I was talking to a member of your clan on Mars only a few moments ago. They have an alt clan set up there, I believe. If anyone experiences abuse, particularly racially or nationally motivated, please follow the usual procedures. Send screenshots to abuse@neocron.com and we'll take it from there.

flib
13-04-08, 22:06
TBH mate i know little in other languages and to make a character others coud use on those servers is a little um......... pointless because we may get something good ad not be able to use it so ill bide my time and wait for english one to come bk up hopefully its not too long ivesmoked half me pack of 20 cigs since it been down and its affecting my health :P (getting withdrawal from nc)

kind regards

shackerReakktor is directly responsible for this man's cancer!

naimex
13-04-08, 22:14
Reakktor is directly responsible for this man's cancer!

if he's lucky they'll send him another packet so he can die without the need for another.

Mighty Max
13-04-08, 22:52
Yeah, the only problem being that those servers do not want us there at all, I just logged on Mars for a few mins and got told, not too politely to go home by more than a couple people, it's just not worth the hassle playing like that. Any estimate when Terra will back up?

Well that's not because you come from a different server, more because they are simply *some exagerated description about their intelligence*
Usually the same ppl jump onto the other server to make some random comments on others sexual orientation when "their" homeserver has hickups.

+i is your friend. And they die quickly while they are busy typing insults btw.

Neallys
14-04-08, 00:15
I have a capped PPU there, I can't even do something new

Maybe we could waste some time here to talk about Black Prohecy

I bet everyone want to talk about that xD

Kanedax
14-04-08, 00:41
From all I've read and heard Black Prophecy seems like its going to be all flashy graphics and none too deep or complex gameplay, the opposite of NC.

zion1985
14-04-08, 01:00
Reakktor is directly responsible for this man's cancer!

hehe I use neocron as a way to give up smoking well attempt to... Since playing neocron ive cut down as im occupied BUT when servers down my own monsters come out and scream CIGARETTE CIGARETTE HEHE only smoked about 30 today not bad considering i used to be on 50-60

regards

shacker

Faid
14-04-08, 04:15
@ Faid: Don't let a few unwelcoming people get you down. Just hook up with other people from Terra and it will be just like a home from home for the time being. I was talking to a member of your clan on Mars only a few moments ago. They have an alt clan set up there, I believe. If anyone experiences abuse, particularly racially or nationally motivated, please follow the usual procedures. Send screenshots to abuse@neocron.com and we'll take it from there.
hehe, I appreciate your sense of comradery, its just not the same, hopefully this will all be fixed soon.

Sharper Blade
14-04-08, 04:49
all the germans seem to hate me, i say gramatically incorrect obscenities on trade and then people were calling me a hacker because i was bugged and it made me sad =*(

Nytewolf2k7
14-04-08, 05:28
I play on mars and mercury about the same amount I play in Terra. The people generally leave me alone, which is fine by me :lol:

- Nytewolf

Chosen One
14-04-08, 06:37
It's not permanent, I just thought people would appreciate a change once in a while - Call it a holiday :p I know that I enjoy levelling a new char again especially if a few people are in the same boat. Believe me, I want to see Terra up and running again as much as you do.

Das Boot :lol:

Kanedax
14-04-08, 08:28
Das Boot :lol:

Tits or GTFO faaaaaag.

(Chosen guess how much I've had to drink tonight *************** ass mofo)

RAB
14-04-08, 08:44
hehe I use neocron as a way to give up smoking well attempt to... Since playing neocron ive cut down as im occupied BUT when servers down my own monsters come out and scream CIGARETTE CIGARETTE HEHE only smoked about 30 today not bad considering i used to be on 50-60

regards

shacker

dude - thats tooo much. makes my chest hurt thinking about it. you tried trying to switch your habbit to cigars?
you cant and wont smoke many of them a day and they dont have all the interesting ingredients like arsenic in them! :)
you're not even supposed to inhale, although most do, at least to some extent.

Kanedax
14-04-08, 08:48
honestly cigar smoke is just as harsh as ciggs if not more, thats of course if you inhale em, no filter=worse. quitting cigarettes is definetly possible if you set your mind to it, i was a 2 pack a day smoker up until 2 weeks ago, in those 2 weeks ive smoked about 5 so i mean its all about perspective. if you dont mind continuing to kill yourself then by all means keep smoking but if you want to do something about it you need to convince yourself that really its killing you, youre killing yourself for a buzz. Thats never worth it.

RAB
14-04-08, 08:53
honestly cigar smoke is just as harsh as ciggs if not more, thats of course if you inhale em, no filter=worse. quitting cigarettes is definetly possible if you set your mind to it, i was a 2 pack a day smoker up until 2 weeks ago, in those 2 weeks ive smoked about 5 so i mean its all about perspective. if you dont mind continuing to kill yourself then by all means keep smoking but if you want to do something about it you need to convince yourself that really its killing you, youre killing yourself for a buzz. Thats never worth it.

yeah, if you smoked 20 of them a day and took great big lung fulls of smoke from them!!
but the idea being you dont! you smoke 1-2 a day max and only inhale a little at most.
clinically proven to be better for you. i saw it on cuba tv!! :/

dyk
14-04-08, 08:54
You CAN still play.

COZ the most of us have got there Chars on Terra and we´ve worked hard to get them Capped got no Clans on Mars or just no Stuff or Mates. It is an impudence to say "go play on the other Servers" pfff

Kanedax
14-04-08, 08:59
yeah, if you smoked 20 of them a day and took great big lung fulls of smoke from them!!
but the idea being you dont! you smoke 1-2 a day max and only inhale a little at most.
clinically proven to be better for you. i saw it on cuba tv!! :/

knowing me if i got on em, id smoke the hell outta 4-5 of em and well, it wouldnt be a great alternative. I think the best way to not get cancer is just not smoking at all, but we'll see how long that lasts, ive quit before and started up again. :(

RAB
14-04-08, 09:01
have you tried drinking instead :p
lol

hic

Kanedax
14-04-08, 09:03
rofl, unfortunately drinking is my major vice, ask chosen one, hes seen me irl on the sauce :D

RAB
14-04-08, 09:10
dohh! lol

ahh... well.... in that case have you tried glue sniffing instead to get you off the booze :/

(joking by the way!!!!!!)

My brother is a real drinker - i dont know how he does it. He'll easilly get though a bottle of vodka in an evening!!! :(

Kanedax
14-04-08, 09:22
ah i dont drink liquor but im a 12 pack o beer on a slow night, usually its more xD

naimex
14-04-08, 22:46
all the germans seem to hate me, i say gramatically incorrect obscenities on trade and then people were calling me a hacker because i was bugged and it made me sad =*(

*comfort*

Road runner
15-04-08, 11:26

Yeh that doesn't really make much sense.. why would you intentionally hack to get God mode. No one in their right mind would make such an obvious hack unless they wanted to get banned. Dumb people accusing you tbh...

Nidhogg
15-04-08, 17:57
And on that note...

N