PDA

View Full Version : Knights of the Force is finally here

Okran
12-04-08, 20:37
I was sceptical about this to be honest and was very suprised when I checked and found it was finally available to download.

So for all of you interested I am downloading it right now from here:

Knights of the Force mod (http://games.internode.on.net/filelist.php?filedetails=15827)

Road runner
12-04-08, 21:02
Looks pretty impressive. Someone has too much time on their hands, me thinks, or maybe is looking for a job? Good for them. :)

Jodo
12-04-08, 23:08
Sweeeeet. I look forward to fiddling with that when I get the chance.

NeoTrace
12-04-08, 23:29
what the... hell...

Im a fanatic JediKnight player... and wait for JK3 for years... but this... yay!

Road runner
13-04-08, 01:05
Is there going to be a JK 3? Or is that basically Star Wars: The Force Unleashed? Haven't really looked in to.

Dark Forces ftw!

P.s Strom, you still active in-game? Still in AD??

$ir Mafia
13-04-08, 05:09
I´m leeching with 152 kb/s, this sucks ass but i´m happy to
get it at all :P

Okran
13-04-08, 19:35
Now I've tried it, it was a bit of a let down really...

The single player maps that I wanted to play are not all available, only a few are. Also the multiplayer isn't working, everytime I go to begin i get a windows needs to close <x> message. Anyone else had this problem too?

I still have an active account and am still a member of AD. Just decorating my sons room at the moment and its taking a while coz of the mingers that lived here before have left the room in quite a state. Will be on more soon though :)

Okran
15-04-08, 21:15
Apparently this is part 1 of 2, and part 2 is where the episodes will be which is waht I was looking forward to the most.
The add/load system is cool though and so is the 100 or so characters to choose from, unless you choose Yoda as he appears as double his normal size in the cut scenes lol.

Still playing around with it. Has anyone else got the multiplayer to work yet?

Powerpunsh
15-04-08, 21:25
1,5mb/sec
Downloadmanager ftw. :p

MotorMike
17-04-08, 10:07
http://www.kotf.com/main.htm

thats the main page with download mirrors an descriptions

i got this mod 2 month now an its the best i know
alle orignial star wars character are vaible to play an skind aswome
plenty of maps even the sp is change
and a extrem big databank of star wars ( but it bugged abit if turn the databank on so beter dissable for playing)
masive new laserblades etc etc

btw iam in Jedi knight fan too
so if any Ncler running a good KOTF multiplayer server
post or DM
could be fun for a littel sith vs jedi wars online*fg
:cool:

Okran
18-04-08, 13:48
so if any Ncler running a good KOTF multiplayer server
post or DM

But have you got the multiplayer to work yet yourself?

I will not work on mine, it keeps crashing when i goto start the game
(using xp pro sp2 and latest jedi academy patch). I am trying to establish whether it is someone my end or the mod...