PDA

View Full Version : Slasher PE setup

Neo.x.phyte
08-04-08, 15:12
I was wondering if its possible to make a good slasher PE setup that had nice damage output with minimal MC5's (just ccp) one or two drugs. Hopefully i would have decent resists too. Anyone got any ideas? I've been toying around with it on nskill and im very lost.

nabbl
08-04-08, 16:14
http://upload.atf-hq.de/skillungsjpgs/pe_slasher.jpg

without shields.

i would change to more energy resist at the end... but as u want.

Neo.x.phyte
08-04-08, 16:17
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/91/slashersetupvb0.jpg

this is what i worked out i really wanna stay away from buying a distance, there so expensive. I know resists blow, but if i stayed away from a dev i might be alright

Bob Arctor
08-04-08, 16:46
Most WoC guns are Poison modded these days I find too, so you might find yourself taking a fair pounding there. Decent piercing resist might make up for it though.

danmalone
08-04-08, 17:05
I was wondering if its possible to make a good slasher PE setup that had nice damage output with minimal MC5's (just ccp) one or two drugs. Hopefully i would have decent resists too. Anyone got any ideas? I've been toying around with it on nskill and im very lost.

Nabbl's looks like a pretty sexy setup as always, personally if i were you i would go with it.

@Nabbl, is that something that was made to work around the mc5 shortage? If so could you post a setup (slasher setup :) with poss xbow usage ) that uses whateva imps necessary and has a damn sexy setup? Im looking at hopefully getting back into game and sort out my pe. Any help would be much appreciated cause last i checked my pe setup was obsolete :p

MotorMike
08-04-08, 17:49
nabbl is that an fault with the rec glove or do you get with resi nanites ?

@
ad dam you canget an SF in if You got No DIP works too i guess

danmalone
08-04-08, 17:59
nabbl is that an fault with the rec glove or do you get with resi nanites ?

@
ad dam you canget an SF in if You got No DIP works too i guess

I read the first post from neo and assumed that the setup Nabbl did was only one mc5 :p Looking back it shows he's used 2 mc5's so i think im going to lom to his setup :)

Sry for any confusion and sex @ Nabbl ;)

MotorMike
09-04-08, 08:28
i actually got swat/dip/ccp/ppresi / dexbost 3/ woc Pa = dex 101 + redflash = dex 104 for using slasher ( with cag 1 and psi )
never tryt it with an rep/rec glove in because i dont use nanite on my Pe

nabbl
09-04-08, 08:48
no fault with that recycle glove...

normally i play with xbow and shields + buffs. so i shield myself and implant the recycle glove to play with slasher and without drugs.

there was a time when i didnt have any redflash on terra :P

but u can exchange the recycle glove with a redflash. u even get better dmg output.

erm ... and u could go for a normal PE pa... but i just think the camo is so damn stylish...

MotorMike
09-04-08, 10:05
btw anyone tryt the steiner rare freezer modded (dex102) in pvp ?

Gr33n13
09-04-08, 15:58
yes..not bad..but not really good too.

William Antrim
09-04-08, 18:06
I would take out the rifle eye and put in a pistol eye also if I was you...

Jason Parker
09-04-08, 18:55
I'd go for this:
http://www.dawnofgaya.de/neocron/judgepe.jpg

No Drugs needed for X-Bow/Judge. Using Exp Ballistic and SF instead of coord and PP Resistor boosts your WEP and saves baspoints from TC which boosts your Aiming and Run Speed a bit. Did not test yet if the 76 HLT are worth going for on a PE or if it's better to get Hands on a Jones Heal and put points from hlt to ath.

For the Slasher thing: If you like to throw a Redflash do so and go for it. I'd prefer staying drugfree and just use the TL 92 Tangent Assault Pulselaser Pistol which does pretty good DMG for a non rare Pistol.

gstyle40
13-04-08, 16:31
all i know is the resist im seein people spec on these pe's mean they not gonna last long in pvp :D with everyone using cs and dissy my pe's hav no less than 60% energy resist with 50 in all other resist. and a no drug pe is a dead pe. just dont go overboard and take too many. i usually fight for a good 40 mins, then ask for a rez :D

Jason Parker
14-04-08, 16:20
Well according to what I've learned in the past 3 weeks (I've had to take a NC break 2 weeks after NC 2.2 went retail) a lot of people nowadays seem to go for high runspeeds to avoid getting hit and therefore neglect HLT and Resists. I've also heard rumors of tanks being around that do not skill any hlt, are fast as hell and beat the shit out of you with there CS's.

There comes another point - and I know it's the wrong place here, but I have to say this - what KK dev's mind was twisted when they decided to change damage AND aiming on burst weapons. Now we got backwards shooting burst weapons back AND they do hell of damage, so that we are nearly at a point where single shots are no use against bursts.