PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Back now, but a poor nub.

.hack//sign
02-04-08, 17:18
Hey guys, this is Neo pe, I'm back now, and have 3 stripped high level characters, Rifle PE, Apu, and an H-C tank. If anyone would be kind enough to share their massive wealth in the form of maybe a noslotter PE,CS,Holy lightning, apoc or whatever,maybe some imps, I would be greatly appriciative, just some stuff to help me get back on my feet. :p Characters are Octavian, Muppet, and Don

Riddle
02-04-08, 18:00
Tank is your best char to get setup first tbh, The APU class took such a hammering that hardly anyone plays them and i will stick my neck out and say that most the community feel there is still some balancing to do for that class. The PE well WOC here you go if you want to compete on that front.

Tank Imps - Decide on HC or low tech, mainly resist chips tbh PPR/NCPD City merc chip or Anti mini PPR. You can do NCPD mission in an hour or so with some support (PPU). Throw out the Moveon.

They split the Old Herc MC5 into two , the herc is now melee ( another class that needs PVP balance) and the Balistic is the new Heavy Mc5 imp.

Armour, easy shop bought, Gamma bones from PP3 Fist Shop opposite genrep. Level 3 spine from Cryton's. No need for a psi glove anymore.

I can sort you out with Level 3 imps until you get an MC5 from someone, from Biotech FSM got Level 3 eyes aswell, Sort you a Tl40 Heal injector as tanks got no Psi heal anymore.

May have some 0 - 2 slot HC weapons laying around.

Look for <<Logans Emporium>> on tonight, check the sig for where to go and i'll see what i can do for you;)

StevenJ
02-04-08, 18:51
Hey guys, this is Neo pe, I'm back now, and have 3 stripped high level characters, Rifle PE, Apu, and an H-C tank. If anyone would be kind enough to share their massive wealth in the form of maybe a noslotter PE,CS,Holy lightning, apoc or whatever,maybe some imps, I would be greatly appriciative, just some stuff to help me get back on my feet. :p Characters are Octavian, Muppet, and Don

I've got a Pain Easer and Holy Firestorm you can have, I don't have much in the way of PE rifles I'm afraid. Also, I won't be about tonight as I'm watching the Liverpool game... I'll see if I can catch you later on.

William Antrim
02-04-08, 20:49
Octavian is a chuffing cool name.

.hack//sign
02-04-08, 22:10
Thanks, yeah atm anything to get me starting on farming tech parts whatever would be awsome, are warbots still the way to go? any tips on good farming spots(noticed my old farming spot was full of doy bots now) :p

Bob Arctor
03-04-08, 00:49
Fire mobs (Grim chasers, persecutors, Doombeamers etc) have the best tech drop rate by far, can be tricky to farm though depending on the spawns. Stock up on fire resist armour (and nanites if you're a spy), get yourself a nice long ranged weapon and you're laughing however.

Warbots have an awful droprate in comparison and require speccing points in hack as well. No contest IMO.

Riddle
03-04-08, 09:47
Sorry couldn't get on to hook you up last night my connection wouldn't get me in game :( Here at work it's much better!!

Voodoo_Magic
03-04-08, 18:06
Think i current own the neope account

Char was deleted though

And btw, your story NPC has gone :(

.hack//sign
04-04-08, 00:19
you deleted neo!!! /cry

oh well lol. I'm not really having a good time to be honest=/ I think the fun I had in this game was just sucked out :(

NAPPER
04-04-08, 02:45
you deleted neo!!! /cry

oh well lol. I'm not really having a good time to be honest=/ I think the fun I had in this game was just sucked out :(

Yeah i agree. TBH i really only play nc when my mates are on i dont find it enjoyable to play on my own no more but that really depends on what im lvling to begin with :)

Neo.x.phyte
08-04-08, 16:27
Hack its matt delta sup man, anyways send me a tell ill help you out im pretty poor my self but i think i got a Pain Easer laying around i can hook u up with, and if i get another ravenger ill hook you up with one:) my chars are : Matt Delta, Duke Delta, Elysium, and Lightning Jack

Crazypsifookar
08-04-08, 18:36
SUp man were you been :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tarasm
08-04-08, 20:03
does anyone know if neo alias is still around? from nc1

NAPPER
10-04-08, 05:24
SUp man were you been :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

do i really have to spend money to come and say hi to you in game ? ;)

Napper

Crazypsifookar
10-04-08, 11:08
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
do i really have to spend money to come and say hi to you in game ? ;)

Napper

;) :cool:

THE_TICK!!!!
10-04-08, 14:01
id hook u up m8..but im computerless atm :( otherwise i would shower the gift's of the gods on ye !