PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Has Danae popped yet???

Nymphette79
01-04-08, 09:30
I think she is due anyday

Hell-demon
01-04-08, 15:42
She has. I believe she posted it on her blog. Can't remeber the exact website address. Think it was something...lemon party?

Type into google and you should find it alright :p

:D :D :D

darknessfairy
02-04-08, 09:48
lol she had her little one 4 weeks ago i think!

Danae
02-04-08, 14:19
hehe Oathy and I had a handsome baby boy on March 12th - he came 16 days early. At birth he was 6lbs 10oz and 20 3/4 inches, he's nearly 7lbs now and 21 inches. He's 3 weeks old today and he's perfect.

*cry* stop stalking me Hell-demon :P

Jodo
02-04-08, 15:15
Congratz. :)

sanityislost
02-04-08, 19:00
:O

Gratz Danae and oath =]
hope the lil one isnt keeping you awake to much lol

SiL ..:..

Setlec
02-04-08, 20:06
Congratz!

Nymphette79
02-04-08, 23:13
Congrats, was the birth ok??
Am getting painfully broody lately :angel:

Apocalypsox
03-04-08, 05:27
Dear god, Congrats Danae :D

You've brought another Cronner into the world :lol:

Riddle
03-04-08, 09:55
Congrats! Keep trying to convince my wife........but she reckons 3 is enough!
Hope all is well :angel:

Jodo
03-04-08, 10:04

You my dear are always broody. It may scare the crap out of lads but it often indicates someone who very much enjoys motherhood. :)

darknessfairy
03-04-08, 14:06
idd congrats to you two - 4 boys - must be brave!!

i'm pregnant with our 1st at the moment, and whilst im only half way through, i am already convinced i want more. specially with posts from nymph and Nae who obviously love it so much. it makes it all the better for me!

plus at least i have some good people to come to for advice!!!
x

Danae
03-04-08, 14:26

It was my third birth (& a step son so 4 boys in total plus the hubby *cry* lol) and it was the strangest, fastest, and most painful of all three. I've done it naturally each time without drugs (hubby thinks I'm a sadist :P). I think this is probably our last, though we both wanted to try for a girl. I don't mind either way, our wee men are awesome :)

Thank you all for you kind words <3

Zheo
03-04-08, 19:33
hehe Oathy and I had a handsome baby boy on March 12th - he came 16 days early. At birth he was 6lbs 10oz and 20 3/4 inches, he's nearly 7lbs now and 21 inches. He's 3 weeks old today and he's perfect.

*cry* stop stalking me Hell-demon :P

Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. Enjoy long nights and loud days hehe. Still fun though, im teaching my two year old to use a keyboard atm. I'll have her play games in no time!

danmalone
03-04-08, 21:29
Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. Enjoy long nights and loud days hehe. Still fun though, im teaching my two year old to use a keyboard atm. I'll have her play games in no time!

U make it sound like its her 1st kid :wtf:

It was my third birth

Anyhow, congratz on the new birth :D

StevenJ
03-04-08, 21:49
It was my third birth (& a step son so 4 boys in total plus the hubby *cry* lol)
As the youngest of four boys... I can give this advice: get him Judo lessons, he'll need them.

Congrats :)

Jodo
03-04-08, 21:49
U make it sound like its her 1st kid :wtf:

That's what I thought. I think it's more a case of, Welcome back to sleepless nights and shitty nappies (diapers, whatever). :p

aKe`cj
03-04-08, 23:23
That's what I thought. I think it's more a case of, Welcome back to sleepless nights and shitty nappies (diapers, whatever). :p

she's had oath for training ... no problems :D

congrats to both of you!

Mr Kot
04-04-08, 00:56
As the youngest of four boys... I can give this advice: get him Judo lessons, he'll need them.

Congrats :)/me imagines poor Steven spending the early years of his life in a permanent headlock :p

StevenJ
04-04-08, 01:41
/me imagines poor Steven spending the early years of his life in a permanent headlock :p
Headlocks leave the kidneys open ;)

Nymphette79
04-04-08, 18:13
You my dear are always broody. It may scare the crap out of lads but it often indicates someone who very much enjoys motherhood. :)

Love it, every second, its bloody hard sometimes with 3 very young but its so much fun.
But really miss the newborn stage, and being preggers and even giving birth but then I have had really good, really fast births so I have been lucky.