PDA

View Full Version : Invitation for better PvP to all

VegaH
29-03-08, 20:20
Hi all,

This is just an invitation to all from clan Serious to get everyone that usually goes to plaza 2 to PvP should now hang around Outzone Station (which is safe zone now) and to go PvP outside at the gates and around that point......we did it last night and it's many more fun than plaza 2....since there is no guards, there is a big door to prevent fast zonewhoring, there are spots for snipers, droners, drivers....and this changes from usual spots plaza2...

COME ALL!
The VeGzoR MeisteR :angel:

Bob Arctor
29-03-08, 22:07
Great idea, always wondered why people PvP in P2, it's an absolutely terrible spot.

flib
30-03-08, 04:19
P2 is right next to P1, so it's the most convenient place to go.

Bob Arctor
30-03-08, 15:23
Wouldn't P3 would be a much more fun spot to PvP in and just as convenient? Very few copbots, much more interesting layout and slightly more difficult to zonewhore in. Clipping may be more of a problem there I guess.

P2 is just awful, I've no idea how people put up with those bloody copbots interfering in every fight.

William Antrim
30-03-08, 15:24
P2 is next to a safe zone. People will only ever pvp next to a safezone or with a ppu in this game, thats just how it is.

It is like going to the swimming pool and splashing around in the shallow end when you're 25....

l8m0n
30-03-08, 17:19
Thats because 90% of terra are carebear kiddies who are too scared to die. More ppus than any class :/

silent000
30-03-08, 18:30
Has the game really come down to this :( What happened? :confused:

Faid
30-03-08, 21:30
No, the game is still sexy cracker :D and sex @ you sir ;)

silent000
31-03-08, 09:20
No, the game is still sexy cracker :D and sex @ you sir ;)

Well I may just come and have another look sometime in the near future ;) But i do like the sound of the Outzone idea, even tho it is still another zonewhore spot, it has to be betta than p2

Chosen One
31-03-08, 09:59
Ya, I went one night against clan Seroius, I enjoyed it I guess.

Better then P2 in some ways.

Trapped Matt Delta in a ditch with my full ppu buffs, thats what happens when ya talk shit buddy :rolleyes:

Riddle
31-03-08, 10:00
Well I may just come and have another look sometime in the near future ;) But i do like the sound of the Outzone idea, even tho it is still another zonewhore spot, it has to be betta than p2

You'll have trouble zoning in time as you gotta wait for those Huge blast Doors to Open :) kinda like this idea tbh, With The Outzone now a safezone you could even a poker / Repper in there. Would prevent the need to go back into the city for a little while at least.