PDA

View Full Version : Gone for 2 Years, Still have Withdrawals

SyncError
29-03-08, 18:51
I miss Neocron, how's it going these days? =)

SyncError
29-03-08, 20:21
I just read the wiki and perhaps read the news that will bring me back!

Tsunami - Tsunami Syndicate Headquarters in Pepper Park Sec-1

I'm so glad to hear that TS and BD are back in PP and the Faction Relations are back! I'm ecstatic.

Syntax-Error
29-03-08, 20:23
Yeah the reset to old style NC was what got me playing again.

naimex
29-03-08, 21:04

already 2 errors in this thread...

oh well, isn't the same without errors :p

WB ;)

james_finn
29-03-08, 21:35
I just read the wiki and perhaps read the news that will bring me back!

Tsunami - Tsunami Syndicate Headquarters in Pepper Park Sec-1

I'm so glad to hear that TS and BD are back in PP and the Faction Relations are back! I'm ecstatic.

Hey SyncError, long time no see! You should come back! The more people that come back, the better the game becomes - numbers = better gameplay :)

/Delphi
[ex-Tsunami PIMP member]
P.S. Nice to see people check the wiki ;)

SyncError
30-03-08, 02:10
I'm going to try to suck about 20 of my friends into Neocron and with them re-establish PRIC. I'll be out of town for a week, but hopefully by the end of April I'll be back.

What is the situation with any clan apartments we may have had in DOY? Are they still there even though its just a PvE area now? Are there any better clan apartments available in Pepperpark than what they had prior?

naimex
30-03-08, 02:20
I'm going to try to suck about 20 of my friends into Neocron and with them re-establish PRIC. I'll be out of town for a week, but hopefully by the end of April I'll be back.

What is the situation with any clan apartments we may have had in DOY? Are they still there even though its just a PvE area now? Are there any better clan apartments available in Pepperpark than what they had prior?

Theyve been moved to outzone apartment sectors, 1,2,3 in the outzone station that is a safezone now afaik.

SyncError
30-03-08, 03:49
What about all of my furniture and cabinets (that were full of our clans items)? :x

naimex
30-03-08, 07:12
What about all of my furniture and cabinets (that were full of our clans items)? :x

if they were nc2 which i can only assume they were, theyve been moved with the apartment

flib
30-03-08, 08:29
Your apartment is exactly how it was before patch 167, the entrances have just been moved.

zion1985
13-04-08, 15:37
Hiya m8,
I left neocron for a while and returned i was on nc1 before DOY came into force u might remember me a xeon and zeon Xavier now known as shacker