PDA

View Full Version : [OT] I guess I misjudged it :O

naimex
29-03-08, 17:51
---EDIT---
Just got explained there that he wasn't actually an administrator, that clears a thing or two up.
---EDIT---

I guess I misjudged it... FOM can actually be fun...

Best part is, forum accounts are free :D

I have to say though, I'm quite shocked at the administrators ...

No swearing was allowed, no nudity, and all that... yet they do nothing but break the rules...

Some role model..

http://www.fomplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptix
LOL.

"7) No nudity? no boobs? Even cartoons feature nudity... Kids need nudity to become adults!"

Some faggot posted that on those forums. "I NEED 2 SEE DUH TITZ ON MEH FEM CHAR, FAP MATERIALL!!@11!!"

That would be me...

I almost didn't bother going through the entire registration part just to write back, but well here I am...

I must say, I feel a bit sorry for you... being illiterate and stuff, maybe you should spend some more time in school to fix the way you spell, might even help you in the future...

Anyways, fap material or not, I actually prefer to have something nice to look at. I mean if you want to look at men all day, that's your choice, me, personally, I prefer looking at the ladies.

Now that put aside, am I not entitled to my opinion? or are you intentionally attempting to take that freedom away from me?

You are of course entitled to call me a faggot, if you're convinced that I am a faggot, but please don't contradict yourself then.

Let's start out with declaring that I'm a faggot, since that was what you saw me as.

Then we deduct that a faggot is a homosexual.

Homosexuals are people who prefer their own gender.

Since I'm a man, that would mean I prefer men.

Then you go on to say that I want female nudity to masturbate to.

But if I was a homosexual, wouldn't I be wanting male nudity?

It just doesn't add up.

So please, go ahead flame me, attack my sexuality or whatever you feel like, you are entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to defend myself, but the least you could do is stop contradicting yourself.

It's bad for your credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naimex
That would be me...

I almost didn't bother going through the entire registration part just to write back, but well here I am...

I must say, I feel a bit sorry for you... being illiterate and stuff, maybe you should spend some more time in school to fix the way you spell, might even help you in the future...

Anyways, fap material or not, I actually prefer to have something nice to look at. I mean if you want to look at men all day, that's your choice, me, personally, I prefer looking at the ladies.

Now that put aside, am I not entitled to my opinion? or are you intentionally attempting to take that freedom away from me?

You are of course entitled to call me a faggot, if you're convinced that I am a faggot, but please don't contradict yourself then.

Let's start out with declaring that I'm a faggot, since that was what you saw me as.

Then we deduct that a faggot is a homosexual.

Homosexuals are people who prefer their own gender.

Since I'm a man, that would mean I prefer men.

Then you go on to say that I want female nudity to masturbate to.

But if I was a homosexual, wouldn't I be wanting male nudity?

It just doesn't add up.

So please, go ahead flame me, attack my sexuality or whatever you feel like, you are entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to defend myself, but the least you could do is stop contradicting yourself.

It's bad for your credibility.

fucking queer stfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunba
fucking queer stfu

Real mature response for an administrator... but it just proves my point.

Quote:
"7) No nudity? no boobs? Even cartoons feature nudity... Kids need nudity to become adults!"

Gunba
Аdministrator
Mercenaries of the Blood

Bob Arctor
29-03-08, 19:02
That's an admin? Awesome.

naimex
29-03-08, 19:08
That's an admin? Awesome.

Nah, see my edit at the top, I thought he was an admin, because he had it listed, but apparently there arent any restrictions to what you are allowed to have as your title there.

DrRisk
30-03-08, 00:28
but TBH what he said when he quoted you on the nudity thing made me lol so hard

MrTrip
30-03-08, 06:08
lol@your forum name here

Asurmen Spec Op
31-03-08, 06:36
Man, Meat's post earlier made me cry laughing :P
I see he remembers when me and him were playing NC last(I showed him the fat stripper).
FoM is dead, but dont tell ze community that ;)

FoM Community, rofl.