PDA

View Full Version : give cron credit...

RAB
28-03-08, 11:47
being honest people, some of you give the cron team a hard time bout the game, moaning bout this and that, but i'll tell you this...

i 1st subscribed a long time ago ~2002 and played a LOT for a good few or so yrs, lots of 6-8 hr stints even tho i had work the next day etc...
got divorced (not games fault), cancelled game acct, moved in wiv mum for a while, got re-connected a while late as no other games were quite filling that void, played nc2 for a while again.
moved out, cancelled acct due to lack of connection, got married again - yeah i know sucker for punishment lol - got xbox 360 played loads of games like oblivion, deus ex, system shock, mass effect, gears, halo3, etc etc.. some with strong character development, good shooters etc..
what do i compare them all to ? neocron !
played games like oblivion for around 100 hrs, halo3 thru a few times, mass effect 3 times, bored of them all now.

what am i doing now?
got broadband connection again and in process of gettin gback into cron again.

i cant honestlt think of another game i have played so much, missed, and still want to play again...

i cant be the only one to feel like this so they got something right!!!
nothing will ever be perfect and suit everone 100%
its all a bit of fun aint it?

Glok
28-03-08, 12:49
I give NC credit for cluing me in to a certain future reality, even if it's spread across a greater timespan.

Doc Holliday
28-03-08, 16:53
I give NC credit for cluing me in to a certain future reality, even if it's spread across a greater timespan.

i credit nc for introducing me to you glok :)

Sammson
28-03-08, 17:31
Aye, 2008 and Neocron is still the best FPS MMORPG out there, period.

Who would have thought it possible way back when....

silent000
28-03-08, 17:35
I'll give credit to 'cron for introducing me to the fine members of the community, awww I can be sweet when I want to be ;)

William Antrim
28-03-08, 18:33
I give credit for the positive influences and witty colloquialisms that I have learnt from perusing these forums over the years, never before have a finer cross-section of internet commandos, nutcases, story tellers, neo-bohemians and generally crazy people been gathered together under one banner. (and thats just the mods! 8| :lol: )

I give neocron credit for me not killing my brother also. Though oftentimes I wish I had. I also give it credit for the inspiring me into venturing into my other love in the world.

Glok
28-03-08, 18:55
Thanks guys.

I had to make certain this can't be looked at the wrong way so I can only reply once.

-=Jismo=-
28-03-08, 21:34
i completely agree, i cant get enough of this game, compared to all the games on my xbox 360, even cod4 cant quite compare :P