PDA

View Full Version : [OT] dont let them lie to you guys!!!

RAB
28-03-08, 11:24
nothing to do with cron... but..

i had the dreaded 'snip' yesterday. my wife had convinced me that it was painless and easy for guy to get done etc.. 'my friends husband had it done and it didnt hurt' etc...

LIES LIES LIES !!!!
seriously gents, if you thinking bout it, dont go in thinking it will be a breese cos it probably the most unpleasant experience i've ever had.
i'll spare you the guts - PM me if you want to know more - but it all done under local, and you get injected right in the nads and there lots of gut turning sickly uncomfortable pulling and twisting... urgh..

ruddy hurts like hell too :(

got a constant been kicked in the nuts pain.

other than that it was ok - lol lol

Scaramanga
28-03-08, 11:28
I'm pretty sure there is something women can get done that's the equivalent of the male snip. Having the tubes banded or somesuch.

Jodo
28-03-08, 11:41
Yeah, it's a damn sight more reliable as well I think. There are many occurences of blokes "healing" and having to get it done again. Fuck that no!
If a woman ever suggests you get the snip tell her you'll only do it if you can remove her nipples with a cigar cutter.
IMO, the snip is just one step away from castration. There are very few things I feel this strongly about. One of them is to never get buggered.

silent000
28-03-08, 11:43
You sir are brave! :eek:

RAB
28-03-08, 11:49
There are many occurences of blokes "healing" and having to get it done again.

no chance! period.

Bob Arctor
28-03-08, 12:39
You sir, are a braver man than I.

The snip has always appealed as I never want kids, but I'd rather just put my balls in a microwave for a bit than let anyone take a knife to them. Makes me need to go and have a sit down just thinking about it.

Torg
28-03-08, 13:05
good thread, RAB. good to hear you didnt chicken out and are brave enough to withstand a little pain. in fact, this is the most civilized way of contraception known to mankind. i salute you! (a little howling among peers is ok and doesnt hurt your manliness)

Habrok
28-03-08, 13:13
If I wasn't a robot I would be feeling distinctly queezy right now.

Thread title renamed to [OT] in case of confusion.

Thankyou Kindly,

Habrok

RAB
28-03-08, 14:03
thank you kindly, but i didnt feel very brave at the time.

i was sh1tting myself and the moment i thought it was over and then realised he'd just finished 'one' and had it all to go again.... was... bad!

lol

Bob Arctor
28-03-08, 14:16
Ooh boy, they don't even put you to sleep for it? That's cruel.

StevenJ
28-03-08, 14:20
Ooh boy, they don't even put you to sleep for it? :wtf:

I have a new nightmare

naimex
28-03-08, 14:59
:wtf:

I have a new nightmare

I'm going to share it with you...

Who doesn't want to have kids :S

I've wanted them since I was 13... still don't have any, but that's for a whole nother reason ...

*goes to cry in a corner*

With all the millions of ways to avoid the outcome... WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE THE ONE THATS PERMANENT! ??? !

Jodo
28-03-08, 19:18
Coils are fairly efficient and they stop women from bleeding everywhere once a month too. Everyone's a winner. ;)

ashley watts
29-03-08, 11:03
I will NEVER EVER have that, i don't have a problem with anyone else aving it done what so ever, I just woulden't get it done for no one =p, was there a reason behind it ? or just felt randomly bored one day ^^ ?

Voodoo_Magic
29-03-08, 12:09
I'm going to share it with you...

I've wanted them since I was 13... still don't have any, but that's for a whole nother reason ...

With all the millions of ways to avoid the outcome... WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE THE ONE THATS PERMANENT! ??? !

unless im mistaken :p

Men can have the process... "undone" :p

And the reason the "healing" rumour is around, is because you gotta wait 72hours or something after the snip

I think the female version is much more intrusive, painful, and permanent

RAB
29-03-08, 14:01
its not 72hrs, its 3 months, then they test you and see if it's not re-healed !!
i think that it is quit un-likely to heal, but does happen.
also - reversing it is by no means a likely success, far from it.

yes there are lots of other options and you have to choose what is right for both of you. not all of them are suitable for whatever reason.

rgds

RAB
29-03-08, 14:31

i have 2 kids already. my daughter is 18 months, didnt expect to have her as my wife is quite badly disabled (back problems, nerve damage, constant pain etc...) and carrying our daughter through pregnancy almost killed her. no lie.

i didnt have any other choice in this case. like i say. lots of options, some suit you some dont, some are suitable some aint.

Hell-demon
29-03-08, 15:30
Rab.

Rab had b!tch tits...

naimex
29-03-08, 15:59
i have 2 kids already. my daughter is 18 months, didnt expect to have her as my wife is quite badly disabled (back problems, nerve damage, constant pain etc...) and carrying our daughter through pregnancy almost killed her. no lie.

i didnt have any other choice in this case. like i say. lots of options, some suit you some dont, some are suitable some aint.

that does explain quite a bit... but what about the pills that just cancels pregnancy?

Nymphette79
30-03-08, 01:15
Firstly well done RAB, ur a good man for getting it done

that does explain quite a bit... but what about the pills that just cancels pregnancy?

R u seriously suggesting using the morning after pill as a form of contraception???

Back on topic, it is alot easier for a bloke to get "done" than it is for a woman.
We carried the kids for 9 months had the sickness, have the stretchmarks forever, pushed the little blighters out and all u have to do is enjoy urselves.

There r many reasons why people have to choose this, b4 I split with my ex this was the route we would have taken.
The contraceptive pill/injection/implant didnt react with my hormones so didnt work.
Condoms split, proof being my 1 y/o :)
Withdrawal doesn't work coz we all know men "dribble"
Rhythm method is shit coz who wants to have to plan sex??
And coils can very easily get "lost" inside and it works by stopping the egg from implanting in the womb, now in my opinion a fertilised egg is a life & I dont think I could willingly stop that life.
Hurumph

naimex
30-03-08, 01:41
R u seriously suggesting using the morning after pill as a form of contraception???

isnt that what its made for?

anyways, as far as im aware its something like 5 days before, 2 days in between then 5 days after, which leaves about 12 days of a month where you have to be careful...

i dont know about side effects or all that sort of thing, i can only base my opinions and views on what i know or have been told.

Bob Arctor
30-03-08, 03:03
The morning after pill is not a safe means of contraception at all, it's an emergency measure and only that.

The contraceptive pill is a different matter, in my opinion every woman (especially teenagers) that are sexually active and not wanting a child should be taking them.

As my main man would say:

http://neilbeynon.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/779_jeremy_kyle_342x262.jpg

Just wear a condom

RAB
30-03-08, 20:07
The morning after pill is not a safe means of contraception at all, it's an emergency measure and only that.

The contraceptive pill is a different matter, in my opinion every woman (especially teenagers) that are sexually active and not wanting a child should be taking them.

totally correct. also long long term women cant take the pill for ever - it's not that good for them.
this thread has turned into a sex education lesson. lol

RAB
30-03-08, 20:13
Firstly well done RAB, ur a good man for getting it done

thanks. i know, i'm a star!! lol

Jodo
30-03-08, 20:34
thanks. i know, i'm a star!! lol

Yes but no longer a shooting one.

I'm really, really sorry, I can't walk away from them sometimes.

DrRisk
30-03-08, 20:41
or just stick it in her pooper

Nidhogg
30-03-08, 20:43
Hope you don't regret it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-jJa34Rqm8). ;)

N

naimex
31-03-08, 00:19

N

I regret watching that from start till end... :wtf:

RAB
31-03-08, 20:54
Yes but no longer a shooting one.

lol. touche'

well i am happy to say that it all still works and although still a little tender is pretty much all better!

zion1985
14-04-08, 01:39
On this topic im just glad i was the 1 in 10 men who is *********... Need not have the surgery nor need to worry bout getting me partner pregant yet again if my bf was id be taking him straight to the Sun newspaper for a massive cheque and of course live a life of luxery...

p.s KK i find the fact i cannot say the word G/a_y kind of diverse.. Had to edit my own post to post this here to take out the stars... This word isnt offensive its just a term used in everyday language so please remove this from the filter as the days of homophobic attitude in the game seem to have disappeared from what ive been able to work out as me buddy's on neocron seem cool with it and see me as another ordinary person nothing amazing

Daemon Seed
14-04-08, 01:49

N

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol: