PDA

View Full Version : CAPs

RAB
26-03-08, 16:56
well I'm totally confused reading all the changes and new calcns... got no idea if my old chars are even half right any more, seems a lot of info here there and everywhere!

anyone care to share with me the rough normal skill levels needed to cap the decent weapons and psi modules

thanks people

Dribble Joy
26-03-08, 17:01
There's no theoretical caps to dmg, range and freq, you are only limited to the skill points you invest and the bonuses availiable from imps/spells/drugs/armour.

Aiming caps at 250%

The dmg/freq to skill ratio is quite low though, you can get away with less than you'd think. Have a look around the character classes section for setups for the chars you play.

CMaster
26-03-08, 19:45
Actually, I think freq has a cap.
But yeah, look at sample setups is perhaps the best recomendation. Also watch out for the next version of nskill - the UneX crew have managed to reverse engineer a lot of things.

Faid
26-03-08, 23:17
There seems to be quite a big diversity in setups lately, which is a good thing. A few pointers though, there is no damage cap on weapons now, but there seems to be a point where it doesnt really effect it much by adding more. That being said, anywhere from 140% - 150% ish should be ok for decent damage output (it is not necessarily essential to get the highest percentage you can), although everyone is different and everyone has a different theory on what matters and what doesn't. I suggest taking a very basic setup and messing around with it until you find something you like. Oh, and don't forget drugs :D peridimol xforte is your friend ;)

Voodoo_Magic
27-03-08, 01:51
there is a damage cap of 178%

good luck reaching it

Mr hoder just got 178% with his magic GM suit with capped wep lore and capped mc combat.

btw, this was a TL3 knuckle's ^^