PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Second Air Race

DFox
25-03-08, 14:25
In the year 2136 scientist discovered that the third planet of the Solar system of Irata has similar biogenics has oure planet Mars. Many still have the hope in collonizing this planet sometime in the future and are working to overcome the problem of the flight (80 Light years away).

Now the time has come to find out who oure brave and best pilots are. We welcome u brave pilots to oure Second Air Race Event, its bigger, better and more demanding on ure Skills has a pilot.

I hope we can welcome back oure First Edition champs :
1st place goes to Fastkiller
2nd place goes to Tarja Ghost
3rd place goes to Porcine
4th place goes to Blionhertz

If u wanna see some picture's from the First Edition Click Here (http://www.dbrotherhood.com/NTC/AirRace26Oktober2007/)

Let the game's begin and may the best man/women win. :angel:

The second Air Race is a fact, it will start at Friday 28 of March at 21hr00 CET on the Terra server. All drivers are welcome and remember that this is a race ... NOT a shootdown.

The race will be taken place over 4 zone's where u need to get a item from a person and deliver it back to the finish.

Vehicles has to be air born, Observer , Advanced Glider, Advanced Assault Glider, DoY Advanced Scout, DoY Advanced Assault Glider.
U will fly alone and acting like the Pilot and Navigator of the vehicle. There are 4 checkpoint where the pilots needs to pick upp something and return it to the finish.

This race is a open event and gambling will be atmited up to 250.000nc's. The betting system is simple: All runners can place a bet on their favorit pilot team to a max. of 250K, except the pilots team themself. The bets count has double or nothing so when u bet 200K on a team that wins the race u get 400K in return.

At the Start / Finish line we will provide the change to buy vehicles used for the event at a low price.

Price's are :
1st price = 1 Air Guard + 1 Observer
2nd price = 1 Air Guard
3rd place = 1 HH Wheeler
Also NEW this year is a CASH PRICE, yes u read it right .. u have the change of WINNING SOME HARD $$$.
And u can add another GOLD Cup to ure Trophy cabinet if u win.

Remember this is a ALL Runners event so please leave ure Guns at home and bring ure winning spirit and ure good mood to the event.

So i hope to see u all at the event on Friday 28 of March 2008, 21hr00 CET Brussel time (Click here for World Time (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/) ).

Start / Finish line will be on top of zone A07 (top floor above the old prison entree).

Best Regards,
DrakoStarr

DFox
25-03-08, 14:29
Dont have to tell u guy's that this is a GM Supported Event and Sponsored by Dbrotherhood.

So please take notice of the Official Event Rule's Event Rules (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=135165)

Cya all on the event and hope we can have some good fun.

Greets,

Ps: Yes Dfox and DrakoStarr is one and the same .... djees O_o

Faid
25-03-08, 15:47
I hate you DFox :p MIddle of the day for me, Ill be at work :mad: Sounds like fun though.

Riddle
25-03-08, 15:50
Thank God a flaming event! I'll be there for sure, on my alt of course :) look forward to the battle of skill and synchs :P

Next from Bram i want to see the Second Destruction Derby!!!
Great job guys

Zheo
25-03-08, 16:33
*puts on his flying goggles*

Doc Holliday
25-03-08, 16:54
Thank God a flaming event!

*spits coffee everywhere* what??!!!? A FLAMING EVENT!!!

i BETTER get my best insults ready!!!!

(not funny? ok sorry :P)

Riddle
25-03-08, 16:57
*spits coffee everywhere* what??!!!? A FLAMING EVENT!!!

i BETTER get my best insults ready!!!!

(not funny? ok sorry :P)

fooker :lol:

DFox
25-03-08, 19:11
I hate you DFox :p MIddle of the day for me, Ill be at work :mad: Sounds like fun though.

Well let me know ure timezone then mate ... and if its worth it we'll organise oure next event according ure time limit .... ;)

Faid
26-03-08, 00:17
hehe I am EST thats minus 6 hours CET I believe. Weekends would be great, but don't worry about it, I'm used to it by now :p

DFox
26-03-08, 01:53
hehe I am EST thats minus 6 hours CET I believe. Weekends would be great, but don't worry about it, I'm used to it by now :p

well .... specially for u we'll make oure next event around ure free time ... thats a promise

Voodoo_Magic
26-03-08, 02:10
well well drakstar... Those times in next, as a templar with the faction meeting

where we all ran out as a faction and had an op war. and the faction (gm) rep had to leave the meeting because his alt's outpost was being attacked....

Man, good memories. You'll not notice the name.

I was a wee nub, amazed at your apartment lined in warbot trophies :)

And you sold me a doy vhc eye for my little monky for 15k :)

Guessed who i am yet?

Dont post my ingame chars if you have ^^

msressi
26-03-08, 15:13
currently the time dif between EST and CET is only 5 hrs until after this weekend :angel:

DFox
26-03-08, 19:25
Well after my report on the Auction Day with Mr. Mason (director of NEXT) who sponsored the event with a Brand new Reveler V2.5, he was excited by the turn up and pleased that it was a succes.
With this i told him about oure Air Race to see who's oure best pilot (think about the Iraka Trek from the past) he was really impressed that he sponsored us with a Bunch load of Speedbike's ... " these are for all the runners that wanna proof themself in the Sky " he said .

So u read it correctly ... i can offer a Price to all the runners that enter the Race, no matter what happens. Every Pilot that crosses the finish Line gets a Speedbike, compliments of Mr.Mason

Cya this Friday

DFox
28-03-08, 11:15
Greetings Piloteers :angel: ,

At the Start/Finish line u'll recieve 4 Waypoint Locations, at these locations there will be a Runner (GM) waiting for ure arrival. U'll need to trade him so that he/she can give u a special item ...
So when u Finish u have to give the 4 items u collected to the Race Master ... this is proof that all pilots got their waypoint.

Good Luck to u all and may the best pilot win :D

Riddle
28-03-08, 15:23
Was looking forward to this but my connection has been awful this week due to upgrades apparently! or so they tell me :(

Just hope i can make it in game!!

ashley watts
29-03-08, 11:08
Hmmmm, *runs grab Anti-Air launcher* , I would of liked to see the air race, seems pretty kool ^^

DFox
29-03-08, 13:52
Thanks to all those brave men that where willing to compete in this extreme Race Event .... We had a runners line up of 9 pilots and clear weather when they took off.
After the launch the big Snow Storm came over the country and added a mayor risk to this event. We lost a few brave and my deepest respect for those family's and the pilots.
Although it was a harsh and dangerous track, 5 of them still managed to go for Victory:
1st Place = Vivec
2nd Place = Kiako
3rd Place = Kyosuke
And 4th and 5th place was gained by Hogg and Dkaja ...

U can read a full report of this race in the papers thanks to oure reporters in the field.

I can only hope that more will find their way to these kind of events and wanna thank oure GM Event team (under lead of the very competent Chenoa) for their great support.

For all of u that wanna join oure Next Event just these words, keep ure eye's on the Forum ....

Greets and cya on the next event.

DrakoStarr
Faction chairman of NEXT

NaKoth
30-03-08, 13:07
Thanks for arranging this great event.
The race was exiting (even more because it was my 1st flight ever).

btw. the 3rd place winner whole name is Kyosuke Izutsu.
(Just to clear that out since there is another Kyosuke on the server aswell iirc.)

NaKoth
30-03-08, 14:49
(Didnt let me to edit my post anymore...)

Here is some screenshots of the event.
http://www.sumea.net/neocron/?id=screenshots/2nd_air_race

DFox
30-03-08, 21:26
Srry bout the name ....

Anyway thx for placing these picture's here ... this way i can place them together with the picture book of the First Edition :D

Chosen One
31-03-08, 10:25
Fight Night > air races tbh

Riddle
31-03-08, 11:04
Fight Night > air races tbh
When was the last fight night / MOTU tbh?
It's good to see ANY player event lately imo!

DFox
31-03-08, 18:42
When was the last fight night / MOTU tbh?
It's good to see ANY player event lately imo!

Thx Riddle,

But to insure u guy's ... next event is a Massive destruction Derby and we have a big RPG/PVP event plannend ... just need to work out some detials on this. :p

For the rest ... why dont u organise a Fight Night seems u have the name for it :lol: (Chosen One) ... from time to time i also wanna do some playing insted off organising all this stuff ... wich btw i Cant attend to because i'm to busy taking care of all ure needs ....
So insted of demoralising runners that wanna spend some time in creating and organising events, woot for them and keep the life events going .... :D

Road runner
12-04-08, 18:07
Sooo, when's the next big event? DFox, you seem good at organising stuff. If you organise a fight night, I'm sure we (AD) will let you have it at one of our OPs UG's.

However I'd recommend the fighting pit in Jericho sector by the broken ASG. Been a long time since that was used. Anti-clipper heaven!

DFox
13-04-08, 12:40
Thx for the offer Road Runner ....

Next event will be coming soon ... just need to work out some detials of the other event with Chenoa, when i get the word from her we will start oure next event.
Keep ure eye's on the forum and have a little bit more patience ..... :p

Faid
13-04-08, 17:10
The last fighti night was in Gravis UG, we opened it up and had about 40- 50 people there watching and fighting, was a really interesting event :)

Biglines
20-06-08, 20:24
So when's the next? :P