PDA

View Full Version : What do you suggest? To ya'll. To my m8s...

Mc.Neill
24-03-08, 23:09
Hi peeps.

How r ya doing ?

Well I was thinking to come back to NC but... When I'm taking a look at the NC forum and remember the last time I came back to NC where all my stuff from my apt has been gone and checking the patch intervall which is as 1 man is working on it.... Well thinking about that is no fun...

What do you suggest ?

Tell me... Who's still there ? Who of the glory old players I used to know ?

Or are all gone to WOW ? How many ppl still play active? Remembering walking through empty dead cities... It would be a pleasure for me to come back if there were ppl who were playing. How do you ppl feel ? Do u feel left by the creators, too ? They appraise a new game and leave us dying ? Us NC players... Is NC dying or allready dead?

Is there any sense to come back ?

Please be honest with me. I'm to ya... If ya don't wanna go public, write me a PM.

greetings...
Yours *Neill*

jonnyboy21
24-03-08, 23:45
Personally I dont think it is dying just yet...population is now around 10-11% recently which is good. Still plenty of friendly people around on Terra, not sure about Mars. If you last played before the patch well you may have some items lost I would check with customer service. Welcome back :)

Xirus
25-03-08, 00:42
Just reactiveted and theres pretty much action on terra. i have seen around 15% on primetime and you see it ingame that many people are only. so as long as you dont play on mars (its dead 0-3%) just come back.

NAPPER
25-03-08, 11:38
Sex the Mc Neill

: )

William Antrim
25-03-08, 12:08
Ez WOO WOO! etc

Doc Holliday
27-03-08, 15:42
helllooooooooooo. i will write u back soon about stargate.

Okran
27-03-08, 20:41
Honestly I would say it is worth coming back. OP wars are still happening and it's great. You still get the odd person trying to abuse one thing or another but it doesn't affect much.

Come back and enjoy the NC crack once again, you know you want to :lol:

optiplex
28-03-08, 03:02
low pop, no op wars, games bugged, needs fixing, everyone just levels and holds each others hands. dont do it.

Bob Arctor
28-03-08, 03:15
Neocron, bugged? Needs fixing? Shocker.

If you enjoyed Neocron before, chances are you'll enjoy it now.

Lower population than in the Golden Age obviously, but frankly it's not bad at all at peak times. The game is no more dying now than it has ever been I don't think. Still a handful of really old players around, and also lots of fun new ones.

The main problem at the moment is lack of dialogue with the developers, which is very frustrating at times.