PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Next GM Auction ?

Phiberdelic
24-03-08, 08:54
Does anyone have some insider knowledge on when the next GM Auction is, and what auction cash is going to be used for Gold WOC PA? I need one so badly and want to get started collecting junk, but dont want to waste efforts gathering wood when the WSX needs pipes or something.

DFox
24-03-08, 10:53
Just a tip .... start gathering the stuff .... :p

Zheo
24-03-08, 10:56
XX/XX/2XXX where X is a number yet to be decided. around 8pm CEST

lol

Would be nice but I think now people have a billion or so of those coins it's going to be noobies going in with three or four, and some big wigs with nothing better to do going in with three or four thousand, winning everything and making everyone else wonder why they bother turning up in the first place.

Honestly Last time I went to an auction it got to the point where I though, "Ya know what, I got better things to do than watch this guy outbid everyone."

It was better imo when the GM's gave us like a week to collect stuff, at least that gave you a remote chance of beating r2k in whatever it was you where bidding on, most of the time only because they didn't want it.

Faid
24-03-08, 15:53
There should be a goddamn mission for woc pa3, not some ******************ed, barely viable GM event :mad:

Neallys
24-03-08, 20:33
There should be a goddamn mission for woc pa3, not some ******************ed, barely viable GM event :mad:

/me agrees

"hey you ain't a no-life and missed an event ? wait next year maybe you will get a Gold PA !"

Gold PA FOR THE LOOSE.

Don't wear PA !

At all !

*trying to convience everyone they are not worth a milky ren :P*

Zheo
24-03-08, 20:59

Naa that's too easy, you should have to put in an in game ticket and sex the GM if they like the sex you get the PA if not they hack your member off and feed it to the WEE CRABBIES!

braydagner
25-03-08, 01:00
[ Edited ]

Sharper Blade
25-03-08, 03:49
better yet... remove woc from the game and revert to nc1!! Brilliant!

Faid
25-03-08, 15:50
I can't say ******************ed here anymore, but we can still say fuck, wtf?