PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] The One Week Girlfriend.

Glok
23-03-08, 05:23
Ok I really wanted to share this with you guys, even though it makes me look completely insane (yes even more so) and I had to post this somewhere... look at it like a 5 minute movie.

Background. A week ago I started talking to a girl (25yo - confirmed, and cute!) who said she lives in Kansas. She's Thai along with this other dude who I conveniently started talking to a week ago also, he lives in Australia. That little picture on my second monitor he sent to me and then started on a little thing how he's so fast travelling worlds and I just walk, ending with 'You should get a hobby.' I was mad yes (obviously when you watch the thing) but a short while later I checked where the chat IP addresses were... wouldn't you know it the girl's ISP is Aussie also. Haha very funny. :p

After watching this you might look at me a little differently... but hey... It was fun to do at any rate, and maybe someone will get some good quotes (or a good laugh) :rolleyes:

I sent it to her first btw. ;)

Oh yeah turn the volume up..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_f9JKPUdks

Glok
23-03-08, 10:49
Ok now we are talking again. And I was probably wrong about the ISP but it doesn't even matter. Sheesh now I'm truly fucked.

edit: Yes I know this isn't LJ. Follow the advice I posted on the video information at YouTube and you might get a clue why. I'm truly fucked even without her. :lol:

darknessfairy
23-03-08, 12:50
being perfectly honest i had no idea what was going on.

i read your post about it, and was like WTF and then figured that the actual "movie" would explain it.

not at all

you are a lunatic i'm afraid. the men in white coats will be around shortly. unfortunately with a display like that you are deemed a menace to society!

oh and clean you room before they come! :p

xDFx

Glok
23-03-08, 13:37
I'm only a menace to society if I act violently which I never do. Instead I just scare the shit out of people. :p

Scaramanga
23-03-08, 14:45
I watched the whole 5 minutes then realised the sound was turned off.

Glok
23-03-08, 14:53
LOL Not like I care. I shared it for the people who could perceive it. The rest of you will probably just think I look like an insane gimp. Just to let you know if I was 4 feet tall and 80 pounds I could likely win the heavyweight UFC championship. ;)

Scaramanga
23-03-08, 14:56
I don't think you look insane or like a gimp.

Glok
23-03-08, 15:13
Cool. :)

Though... I am quite insane.

darknessfairy
23-03-08, 15:42
after deliberating a bit, i can see some semi logic to it, and its not as wierd as initially thought.

however i didnt get to hear all the stuff you were saying so im not sure how you are fucked, but best of luck with that.

but the bit about you being insane is true. and you dont look very happy so i have to say that you deserve a hug..

*hug*

:d

Glok
23-03-08, 15:48
Thanks for the hug df.

About the video... you would have to turn it way up to get a lot of it then use a wave editor to get the rest. Some of things coming out of my mouth at the end are actually clicking noises you notice it if you listen to it more than once, which I doubt many people do, the parts that are clicking noises say different things every time. Once you get that part, and it freaks you out enough, you can listen to it a final time and listen to ALL the clicking noises, not just the ones coming from my mouth at particular parts.

They might need a new definition of insane for me. :D

Glok
23-03-08, 18:05
I'm talking to him again too now, at her behest. She said pretty much "You guys get along or else" (yes I know the connotations of that) and I listened. I am weak. :(

Selket
23-03-08, 18:16
i really dont get this thread.

the vid is very....confusing...

so you know a guy he has a GF that is your gf but your GF is not his GF its the guy OR WHAT???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Glok
23-03-08, 18:23
Not really... I'm just sharing yet another of my plunges into the depths of insanity... good thing there is no bottom. :p

I hope it's at least interesting this time...

edit: Let's make the post interesting: A while ago I went for 5 days only drinking water and smoking cigarettes (easy) and taking about 20 sleeping pills per hour (kinda hard)(Tylenol Simply Sleep - repackaged Benadryl)

-I just heard you spit and say "That's a lie!"-

How about if I told you I didn't sleep the entire time, was about as active as I was in that video the entire time, and walked 3 blocks to a small park down the road to smoke because I'm not allowed to smoke here and I did that every 20 minutes making it so I was walking almost the entire time?

Glok
23-03-08, 22:02
Jesus she's a tough ***************. :mad:

Yeah this thread can be closed now. I was gonna talk about prior true love but fuck that. You guys know enough already about why I'm so nuts. Besides, she's kinda demanding.

edit: Also I was wondering what are those sound programs with the wave thing are actually called? I don't have one so I don't know. I know what I said anyways. :p

nobby
23-03-08, 23:15
DF's comment about you being a lunatic made me laugh...

In all honesty Glok, I don't get any of your threads no matter how hard i try to understand :p

meh?

Glok
23-03-08, 23:22
DF's comment about you being a lunatic made me laugh...

In all honesty Glok, I don't get any of your threads no matter how hard i try to understand :p

meh?But you're the OT master! :(

nobby
24-03-08, 02:00
I don't mean to say it in a hurtful way... :(

*hug* ?

Habrok
24-03-08, 02:07
Closed by request of threadstarter.

Thankyou Kindly,

Habrok.

Glok
24-03-08, 03:27
One thing might not have been clear when I asked for the thread to be closed.. I'm impressed at what a tough bitc.h she is and I'm still talking to her. I want to get drunk with her and get in a good fight when we meet but we probably won't we have discussed it and really truly neither one of us should ever drink. :lol:

(merge please thanks :))