PDA

View Full Version : Last APU Setup

Glok
21-03-08, 15:16
This is what I had before um Dusk croaked due to too high a ping. :lol:
2 drugs, about as easy to play as a regular APU. Nice everything pretty much. Enjoy. :)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/neosigs/dtdcs-1.jpghttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/neosigs/quickbelt.jpg

onero S
22-03-08, 06:50
Not bad resists, for an apu they're great.

Dmg is only ok, I like my apus with more than 200 apu, otherwise other classes will match your dmg/even out dmg you.

You're slow though, so slow that even with your resists you will die really really really fast.

Doc Holliday
22-03-08, 12:23
glok i know its you and you do things, how shall we say, differently :), but why in the world do u spec so much TC? whys it not ALL in to agility?

Glok
22-03-08, 12:37
TL72 nanite tool. :)

edit: and looking again yeah it's a bit slow.. but not 'so slow'! :/

Doc Holliday
22-03-08, 12:48
er. double post. right yeah ok i see. cant you spec without the nanites set it up with armour etc?

what about drop the ncpd for a psi attack then change the pa out for underwear if there is one that doesnt nerf ath. im at work but it is a thought at least.

Morning Glory
22-03-08, 13:31
So Dex Booster 2 bone is better than Reflex 1?

Glok
23-03-08, 02:00
So Dex Booster 2 bone is better than Reflex 1?Yeah but only by a few points.. 2 or 3, it nerfs con though instead of int so it's about equal I figure.

I'll make a new setup with your suggestions Doc even though I don't have a monk anymore, but it's still gonna use nanites. :p

Morning Glory
24-03-08, 16:16
Does the quality of construction of the nanite tool affect the shield it gives?

Glok
24-03-08, 16:25
I'm not sure, you need to cst them anyways for slots for the nanite mods so they all end up 99% and there are no condition mods.

Doc Holliday
24-03-08, 16:49
Yeah but only by a few points.. 2 or 3, it nerfs con though instead of int so it's about equal I figure.

I'll make a new setup with your suggestions Doc even though I don't have a monk anymore, but it's still gonna use nanites. :p

put it up when its done as im working on one at the mo for my monk when i get near the pc for gaming.

Glok
25-03-08, 02:11
Ok here it is. You should get 140% damage on FA as opposed to ~160% with a regular apu setup. I hope it's fast enough and... no pa, something else instead. ;)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/neosigs/crazyapu.jpg

StevenJ
25-03-08, 02:33
Ok here it is. You should get 140% damage on FA as opposed to ~160% with a regular apu setup. I hope it's fast enough and... no pa, something else instead. ;)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/neosigs/crazyapu.jpg
I just tried whacking this into NSkillV2 to get an idea of stats... aren't you left with 38 extra psi points to distribute in this build? :angel:

Glok
25-03-08, 02:42
I just tried whacking this into NSkillV2 to get an idea of stats... aren't you left with 38 extra psi points to distribute in this build? :angel:Um oops. :p

StevenJ
25-03-08, 02:44
Um oops. :pThat's a relief! I thought I had broken NS2's points manager! I get 124% dmg on an arti FA with this setup (before the 38 points are spent, mind :D)

It's a timely reminder that I don't yet have the wiremesh or lesser known PAs, also that I missed the hack malus from the psi eyes...

/edit - I'd recommend piling them into focussing :angel:

Glok
25-03-08, 03:23
/edit - I'd recommend piling them into focussing :angel:I was actually going to put 74 focussing like in my other setups but I got distracted.

124%? Meh. But you will still aim fast and you're fast.. I didn't realize it would be that low though.

Glok
25-03-08, 05:30
Wait a second were you saying I was near correct in the damage estimate with those spare points put in focussing?

Crazypsifookar
26-03-08, 12:06
This is what I had before um Dusk croaked due to too high a ping. :lol:
2 drugs, about as easy to play as a regular APU. Nice everything pretty much. Enjoy. :)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/neosigs/dtdcs-1.jpghttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/neosigs/quickbelt.jpg

thats cool dude but intill you figure one out like mine with out drugs then we shall see hehhe :p

Glok
26-03-08, 22:48
You didn't see the second setup? It's even missing points in psi. :p

StevenJ
26-03-08, 23:00
Wait a second were you saying I was near correct in the damage estimate with those spare points put in focussing?
Oops, sorry for the late reply. No, I get it at around 130 with the points spent in fcs, 128 with them spent in APU.

Glok
27-03-08, 00:16
What happens if you put 74 in fcs and the rest in apu? (and 50 in ppw)

MotorMike
27-03-08, 10:12
why Pa ? cryosol underware brings better fits ( but ists my personal opinion )

Chosen One
28-03-08, 22:00
I found not wearing any armor in the PA slot is better for run speed and resists because you dont get any minuses and with 75hp, the underarmor takes away from body health, which makes you unable to use the TL40 nanie tool. I really all depends on what you want.

Also the debuff nanie tools works great on ppu's :D

...i still think apu's are still WAY underpowered, nc1-nc2 hybrids ftw kthxdone

danmalone
01-04-08, 11:47

Would there really be a problem with putting apu's back to the way they were in 2.1? Now with the deterioration of the psi shields they would be defeatable yet would be able to deal a nice chunk of dmg, they lack DoT weapons and are generally not that fun to play solo wise. If it means keeping the apu/ppu malus then thats ok... i just want my apu back :mad:

MotorMike
01-04-08, 14:39
I found not wearing any armor in the PA slot is better for run speed and resists because you dont get any minuses and with 75hp, the underarmor takes away from body health, which makes you unable to use the TL40 nanie tool. I really all depends on what you want.

Also the debuff nanie tools works great on ppu's :D

get pantex*g i alwas drug with that to use tl40 in fact i get 58 health+pante x= 75 *g because i think 75 health without drugs on a apu is waste of skills but hey matter of taste*g

Would there really be a problem with putting apu's back to the way they were in 2.1? Now with the deterioration of the psi shields they would be defeatable yet would be able to deal a nice chunk of dmg, they lack DoT weapons and are generally not that fun to play solo wise. If it means keeping the apu/ppu malus then thats ok... i just want my apu back
far as i know they did it because apu/ppu teams was to strong
but i agree bring back DOT and anticast for apu

but what realy fu*** me up is that lousy cast frequ of 2.2

danmalone
02-04-08, 01:29
far as i know they did it because apu/ppu teams was to strong

that was before shield deterioration came into play :p

MotorMike
02-04-08, 17:36
jeah but now the apu is *sorry* an dead klass even with ppu backup

the cast frequ now is an joke an the damge nerf is horrobile
ok i unterstood that apus at 2.1 was maby to much in damge an to fast in cast but a lillte tweak had been enough