PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Patricks Day

Kanedax
18-03-08, 09:00
I didnt see a thread titled so, so fucking happy St. Pattys day to everyone, you have no idea how hard it was to spell this all correctly.

Glok
18-03-08, 09:07
Green Beer Yay! Except I've only drank once in the last month. Boring. :(

Nytewolf2k7
18-03-08, 09:14
To be sure, To be sure :) Happy St. Patricks Day fellas :)

Setlec
18-03-08, 11:25
Happy St. Patricks day! i'll enjoy my cold pint of guiness in a very irish Pub around here!

cheers

Riddle
18-03-08, 22:33
I enjoyed the fact it's a Bank holiday over here in Ireland! and of course had a few beers :)

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/emar_patrick_wishes/8812-002-43-1052.gif

Mr Kot
18-03-08, 23:41
So strange that the first good wishes for the celebrations of the Irish patron saint come from Florida.

St George's day never gets this kind of worldwide attention, not even in England curiously enough. I wonder why one patron saint gained more renown than another?

naimex
19-03-08, 00:39
So strange that the first good wishes for the celebrations of the Irish patron saint come from Florida.

St George's day never gets this kind of worldwide attention, not even in England curiously enough. I wonder why one patron saint gained more renown than another?

You drink on St. Patricks day.... what do you do on St. George's?

Mr Kot
19-03-08, 01:14
You drink on St. Patricks day.... what do you do on St. George's?Wish that other people would drink and have a day off etc. That's my point.

Nymphette79
19-03-08, 01:41
People probably dont celebrate it as much because a Shamrock on a pint of Guinness is easy, the Queens head on a pint of cider is slightly trickier I imagine.
And on St Patricks Day blokes can run around pretending to be leprechauns & go up to any woman they want & offer her his "lucky charms".
Whats an English guy gonna do, run around in a red & white tabard shouting "I'm George, wanna hold my mighty sword"?

Kanedax
19-03-08, 05:57
I'm second generation irish american from a very irish catholic family. St. Patrick's Day is pretty much mandatory.