PDA

View Full Version : geting my old characters back ?

lordofkhaoz
17-03-08, 21:28
its been quite a few years, and i had an urge so here i am. curious as too if all my old stuff is still available

Morning Glory
17-03-08, 22:24
They don't guarantee it, but the support team do try to find your characters and transfer them. I'm pretty sure that your NC2.2 account has to be active and not a trial account though before they do it.

As for what you'll find, well you'll have a small amount of cash proportional to your base rank. You'll still have all the implants currently implanted (though some may have changed slightly), you'll have most of the armour on you, and you'll have most of the things you had in your quickbelt (some may have turned into milky rens)

You'll have no working apartment or vehicle keys.

nellus
18-03-08, 07:58
As Morning Glory said you do need a full Neocron account running, once you have this you need to email account@neocron.com give them your current account details name, email etc and if you can remember the account name for your old NC1 account and the email address you set it up with.

Then just see what they can do.

At the end of NC1 just before they made the switch across they took a "snapshot" of every char. this is what was kept for the char's and moved across with them. This only counted for your armour slots, implant slots and quick belt. Some items where removed from the game hence you might have milky rens there and some have been altered. The money you will have is dependent upon the rank you were at the time, the higher the rank the more starter cash you received.

Also be aware if your chars were on Saturn there could be some problems, there was a big glitch affecting Saturn, some chars came across as different classes some came across with no items.

cMz
18-03-08, 09:46
All epic things got removed in the transfer from NC1 to NC2, so you wont have any of those things anymore.

Jakobe
20-06-08, 04:05
Last I heard they no longer transfer nc1 accounts? They still have the backups??

Apocalypsox
20-06-08, 05:13
They may, or they may not. Really just depends.

Jakobe
20-06-08, 09:41
great, then tell me nid is just forum and is not in charge of recovering backups....

CMaster
20-06-08, 10:59
If you want NC1 characters back, they no longer offically offer transfers, but if you ask account@neocron.com really nicely - you may be in luck.
If you ever played NC2, characters will still be completley intact.

Jaffo
20-06-08, 11:17
ok i am now Dling Nc again! im getting the same excitmenet that i did back in the old days of nc1 when i used to run home from college just to get logged on 5 minutes quicker.

hope its worth it again!!!! im looking forward to it.

few questions.

im presuming that all my old chars are dead and and gone forever. im either going to have to re activate my old account (if it still exsists) or make a new one, which aint a problem. when do i make my first payment??? is it straight away?

i did originially transfer all my chars and things to nc2 before i left, do you think that they will still be about?

are there any phoenix mercs left??

Jakobe
20-06-08, 11:35
make sure you can get your chars from nc1 recovered before reactivating.

CMaster
20-06-08, 11:43
i did originially transfer all my chars and things to nc2 before i left, do you think that they will still be about?

, just 3 posts up]If you ever played NC2, characters will still be completley intact.

Have fun.

FisclockerB
20-06-08, 12:22
I created my trial account after they resolved the paypal issue on monday, then I asked if they could restore my old neocron 1 characters and they promptly responded.
In less than 12 hours I could transfer my old Pluto character even being still in trial.
I had around 115k nc, my drones in quickbar, all my implants, my faction standings were reset (thank god I had like -100 with protopharma :lol: ) and I had a random location plaza apartment.
My liberator was missing from the first slot but I wouldn't have used it anymore so no loss there.

Great support KK! :)

Jaffo
20-06-08, 13:31
ps, when i left, hacknet was in a right state. i had forgotten all about hacknet until i just saw in on the website

any one know if its working as planned yet?

Biglines
20-06-08, 20:20
hacknet works, but there are no fulltime hackers