PDA

View Full Version : Update on DoY faction epics?

NexusX
17-03-08, 12:12
As the title implies, could someone give us an update on the "anti-city" faction epics?
I realise it is time consuming, so whenever availability allows it would be really appreciated.

Nex out.

Doc Holliday
17-03-08, 12:52
im a bit confused.

there are rewards for all epics now. they are all working as far as i gather since the rework over from doy to nc again.

i havent run any personally but i have seen plenty of npcs around pepper park which im pretty sure are the ones you need for the bd epic etc.

are you saying they dont currently work or what?

Bob Arctor
17-03-08, 13:31
Yep they all work fine, and TechHaven.org is fully updated in terms of NPC locations etc.

Trivaldi
17-03-08, 14:15
Anti-NC Guides unstuck.

I gather some of the Pro-NC epic guides in the sticky may be out dated as well with NPC movement and the F6 changes, feel free to make some new threads detailing up to date mission guides and i'll gladly sticky them.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Triv

Brammers
18-03-08, 17:22
Yep they all work fine, and TechHaven.org is fully updated in terms of NPC locations etc.

Some Epic guides are updated, but not all of them. If anyone finds any lost NPC's please post here or on the THN forums.

NexusX
19-03-08, 15:42
Yes please.
Apologies for not explaining the situation clearly when starting the thread.
I had assumed many of you knew this but hadn't mentioned the fact.

Regarding these DoY epics, the big issue here is that the 'old' guides mention that e.g.
"you can find person X in Dome of York sector xx343c near the exit."

This has no relevance anymore because the epic now has you running around NC locales.

If I finally locate the damn npc's I'll mail the info to you Brammers.