PDA

View Full Version : The Fight of My Life

Sharper Blade
17-03-08, 01:10
There I was in Plaza Sec. 2, There were no enemies around as far as I was aware of. Out of nowhere a friend runs up to me gasping for air, A desperate expression taking over his face. When he finally caught his breath he looked me square in the face. One of his clan's outposts was under attack and he was the only one on who could defend it. He asked me for my assistance and I eagerly agreed. He opened the outpost and I gred in. Half drunken with synaps I quickly took cover behind the building that was around the genereplicator. The ppu came out and he cast his buffs on me. It was just him and I vs an unknown number inside the outpost. I started my way inside as he cast a heal on me and a look of slight confusion crossed my face. It was people who were friends of mine that I faced and I shook off the feeling of backing off from this fight. I gave my word that I would fight and so fight I would. It was the ppu and I vs 2 ppus 2 tanks and a rifle spy. I smiled wickedly knowing that I would soon be having the fight of my life. I pulled out my Cursed Soul, my baby and began shooting one of the tanks that faced me, He started to run and I gave chase shooting him the entire time that he ran. To my surprise I stayed alive long enough to bring him to the floor. My attention quickly turned to the other tank who was brought down easily with my force modded cs. I then ran into the hackterm and starting attacking the hacker. No luck, It was a ppu that was hacking and he quickly ran when I got his health low. I knew that wouldn't work and so I went after the spy. He was very fast and hard to hit and I simply couldn't bring him down. Constant antibuffs were threatening my life and to my horror I had run out of stamina boosters. I ran to the drugdealer inside the outpost when I got the spy to run off in stealth. I purchased the boosters and turned around to see one of the ppus trying to rezz a tank. To my success my ppu was already antibuffing him. I began shooting burst after burst but he ran off immediately. The spy was becoming smarter and realized my speed was my strength so he began to take out my legs. He nearly killed me and so I was forced to run off. The ppu I was with realized that there was no chance for victory. I was checking the condition of my armor and sadly, Every last piece was broken beyond repair. My ppu told me to give up and retreat, After all it's not my outpost to defend, I was doing this for the fun of it, and also to help a friend. I held my head high and smiled at him. "I'm going to win or die trying." I ran back into the outpost with no buffs and a crazed look on my face. To no avail, There I laid, Dead on the floor with the same wicked smile that had been there since the beginning of the fight, The smile staying with me while I laid there, Knowing that I'd just had...The Fight of My Life.

silent000
17-03-08, 10:22
Nice Story......Just please use paragraphs? :P

Doc Holliday
17-03-08, 13:01
Nice Story......Just please use paragraphs? :P

word. agreed on both accounts.

Petty Goat
01-05-08, 05:16
****************nice*story*******************
********i*************************************
************liked*it**************************