PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Ad Clan Recruitng

Crazypsifookar
14-03-08, 14:04
:D :D Right alll want to say si there are poeple looking for clan we can the way to change faction

we can help with setups if neeeded
we can help lvl
we can help with money
and weapons

butwe neeed poeple that are active at night time mostly cuz we have op fights evey night....

and at the min theres some goood clans to fight like spriggen if thats how you spell it anyways if you board of jsut running around doing fuck alll then plz MAIL

or reply me beldaran ,mad jake,garfield or stoned

IF YOU THINK YOU RDY......THEN BRING IT

Regards the great forskin leader beld :p

l8m0n
14-03-08, 14:28
[ Edited ]

Crazypsifookar
14-03-08, 15:46
;)
[Edited].

[ Edited ]

Selendor
14-03-08, 16:08
Belderan have you been drinking in the daytime again? :angel:

If you're looking for an active clan After Dark could be for you. Op fights are regular, usually every evening, the clan supports its members and most importantly it doesn't take itself too seriously like some other clans can.

So if you like a good fight, win or lose, and like to have a laugh then get in touch with the leadership.

Doc Holliday
14-03-08, 17:16
Belderan have you been drinking in the daytime again? :angel:

If you're looking for an active clan After Dark could be for you. Op fights are regular, usually every evening, the clan supports its members and most importantly it doesn't take itself too seriously like some other clans can.

So if you like a good fight, win or lose, and like to have a laugh then get in touch with the leadership.

that advert is actually far far better than the first post. i would go be more inclined to join of it than that first post. just food for thought.

danmalone
14-03-08, 18:09
we can help with setups if neeeded Yes plz
we can help lvl Naah, im capped :D
we can help with money Hmm ,gonna cost ya
and weapons 5slot of everything please :p

Hows that? :eek:

Faid
15-03-08, 07:40
lol, I always find these posts interesting :lol:

Kanedax
16-03-08, 09:47
I agree with OP, we need more AD.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/The_Outsider05/120204615861.gif

NAPPER
18-03-08, 08:37
anyone i know still play in AD?

Im thinking of coming back but not sure if its worth me paying for a month just to quit again when i dont know anyone ??

Nick

Crazypsifookar
19-03-08, 12:25

Im thinking of coming back but not sure if its worth me paying for a month just to quit again when i dont know anyone ??

Nick

dude mostly all the old lot still play

aka ME

Morning Glory
19-03-08, 13:04

Nick

Jake, Beld, Stoned, Peachy, Talon, Kane and more, so yes, come back :angel:

danmalone
19-03-08, 13:38
dude mostly all the old lot still play

aka ME

make me a decent spy setup and im in ;)

/edit TC rifles and preferably wanna use AK... atm using holo pa and 1drug for the pa but im open for other offers (bear in mind any setup will probably be better than what i got now ;) )

Doc Holliday
19-03-08, 14:30

Nick

i did wonder where u dissappeared to. i havent had much time. i heard u buggered off to wow with james mate. me and my bro still play although now and again at the mo and him alot more than me sadly.

Kanedax
29-03-08, 08:23
We're still looking for any members interested in opwaring, i would also suggest CAT if your a CA runner or any of the other active clans to be honest, all pretty much quality people. Anyway get the blood flowin again.

Mc.Neill
29-03-08, 15:12
oh well AD is not the short for advertising I see xD

Whats your offer for an old hacking nib ? :)

greetings *Neill*

Reaction77
29-03-08, 15:22
sex, and lots of it!

Kanedax
30-03-08, 03:47
Yes much sex, and action most nights.

Chosen One
30-03-08, 06:11
Free hand jobs?

Kanedax
30-03-08, 09:58
The free-est

Sharper Blade
30-03-08, 11:25
get me a screenshot of sultans shemale self, didnt he have some weird model problems where his char was male and female? I want a pic of that and ill join lol

Kanedax
30-03-08, 12:16
Bah we dun want you :P

THE_TICK!!!!
30-03-08, 14:46
i own you !!

Kanedax
30-03-08, 18:03
I own me!

Mc.Neill
30-03-08, 20:33
Is this what all call OWNAGE? :P

Well I see I'm a tangent hacker... Is that good :P?

Kanedax
31-03-08, 02:02
That is good, shoot me or mad jake or really any of AD a DM when yer on we'll get ya invited if ya want.

Sharper Blade
31-03-08, 04:25
i pwn you kane

Voodoo_Magic
31-03-08, 05:25
AD has risen and died more times than neocrons population itself

I open, rest and close my case

Kanedax
31-03-08, 05:38
So has any long lasting clan.

Chosen One
31-03-08, 10:24
That is good, shoot me or mad jake or really any of AD a DM when yer on we'll get ya invited if ya want.

If you actually shoot them, they will die :p

Kanedax
01-04-08, 04:18
I neva die!

Apocalypsox
01-04-08, 07:42
So has any long lasting clan.

I don't remember pheonix ever falling...nor FF...nor Paradox (cept they all kinda quit) Nor DoY...

What are you on about? O_o

Kanedax
01-04-08, 10:20
FF R2K DOY all of them have had periods of inactivity, whether they went to another server like SXR went to Mars a month or so ago or just stopped playing. I've been in AD about a year now and we have had periods of inactivity as well, yet we always come back. Maybe I put it a bit too strongly when I said ALL long lasting clans but a lot of them go through these periods.

What I'm getting as is that while we may go through these periods of inactivity we will always be back. The core group of players we have are all dedicated to this clan and won't be straying any time soon. We enjoy this game and enjoy fighting along side each other, what more can be asked for in a clan than that?

I'm not in AD because we're the best (not saying we are) or that we get fights all the time. I'm in AD because of the friends I've made in the clan, if not for the people in AD I probably wouldn't be playing this game or if I was not nearly as much.

/end rant

Neallys
01-04-08, 12:23
For a second I though I was gonna cry.

Kanedax
01-04-08, 13:05
[ edited ]

Faid
01-04-08, 15:49
FF R2K DOY all of them have had periods of inactivity, whether they went to another server like SXR went to Mars a month or so ago or just stopped playing. I've been in AD about a year now and we have had periods of inactivity as well, yet we always come back. Maybe I put it a bit too strongly when I said ALL long lasting clans but a lot of them go through these periods.

What I'm getting as is that while we may go through these periods of inactivity we will always be back. The core group of players we have are all dedicated to this clan and won't be straying any time soon. We enjoy this game and enjoy fighting along side each other, what more can be asked for in a clan than that?

I'm not in AD because we're the best (not saying we are) or that we get fights all the time. I'm in AD because of the friends I've made in the clan, if not for the people in AD I probably wouldn't be playing this game or if I was not nearly as much.

/end rant

Well, we were messing around on Mars abit yes, but we never left Terra, we simply stopped OP fighting because of the state of the op fighting scene, it got very pointless and boring. We've since started OP fighting again and its somewhat better now.

I do have to agree with your sentiment about what it is to be in a long lasting clan, where the members are actually dedicated and not simply band wagon jumpers like some clans that form and reform every few months or so.

Crazypsifookar
04-04-08, 11:41
8| 8| 8|
Well, we were messing around on Mars abit yes, but we never left Terra, we simply stopped OP fighting because of the state of the op fighting scene, it got very pointless and boring. We've since started OP fighting again and its somewhat better now.

I do have to agree with your sentiment about what it is to be in a long lasting clan, where the members are actually dedicated and not simply band wagon jumpers like some clans that form and reform every few months or so.

it would nice to see sxr fight instead ninja tyron evey time 8| :eek: :D

Riddle
04-04-08, 13:35
8| 8| 8|

Tyron helps me out no end! As Logan Ford CST is Biotech, nice little CST bonus for those rares :)

Faid
04-04-08, 15:49
8| 8| 8|

lol this old debate, and i think my response is usually: it would be nice to not have AD ninja Tyron when we are all at work in the middle of the day :p :angel:
Regardless of what some may think, we actually do defend our ops and when the numbers are somewhat even the fights are quite good :)

.hack//sign
05-04-08, 05:10
Gear up one of my characters and youve got another memeber, Rifle pe, H-C tank, or apu, I'm completely nude on all of em

Faid
05-04-08, 23:47
On a side note, fucking awesome OP fight today guys :D That was one of the more fun long op fights like in the older days, 3 clans fighting even, was great. Props to AD and Serious, if we can keep these fights goin we may be able to pump a little more life back into NC.

Daemon Seed
07-04-08, 11:50
AD SUCKS ASS!!! SCREW AD!!

oh.... wait .. i am in AD!! *uncontrolable spasms!* :D

Crazypsifookar
08-04-08, 18:32
AD SUCKS ASS!!! SCREW AD!!

oh.... wait .. i am in AD!! *uncontrolable spasms!* :D

LOL noob :mad:

Crazypsifookar
08-04-08, 18:34
[QUOTE=Crazypsifookar]LOL noob :mad:

HACK/SIGN DM mad jake he will sort you out i can sort your apu out for you and proberly your tank

Kanedax
09-04-08, 08:15
AD not really recruiting anymore as I've noticed a problem, we vastly out number enemy clans, so anyone whos thinking of getting into the op scene, pls go to serious/30/genesis. I'm sick of being accused of teh zerg ><

Also City Admin Troopers wouldnt be a bad idea, help get CA on the map!

Max Power Pluto
09-04-08, 11:19
aww can you open 1 spot in the clan for me?. I am good at open trades during a fight :P

Faid
09-04-08, 16:29
Kanedax recruit some more Americans so we can fight in our own timezone m8 :D

Neallys
09-04-08, 16:44
No, you all move to Europe!

Kanedax
09-04-08, 17:33
No! We should all conquer Fiji and create NC Island!

danmalone
10-04-08, 11:22
AD not really recruiting anymore as I've noticed a problem, we vastly out number enemy clans, so anyone whos thinking of getting into the op scene, pls go to serious/30/genesis. I'm sick of being accused of teh zerg ><

Also City Admin Troopers wouldnt be a bad idea, help get CA on the map!

Nothing against any of u's but last night i was against you guys for once (i know, my bad :p ) I actually realised what ppl have talked about previously about numbers and whatnot. Nonetheless there were some awesome fights and im actually enjoying nc again for once.

Only one thing that was missing tho....

Kanedax!!! where were u when i wanted to maul u'z :(

silent000
10-04-08, 13:56
Also looks like I'm coming back for a bit of fun, so I hope to see AD around for some good fightings.

Ima beat you just like Chelsea will beat Man U >>> Starts a football argument :D

Kanedax
10-04-08, 17:54
I got pissed off and logged off. Tbh I don't agree with everything that is going on in AD right now :P

flib
10-04-08, 18:59
I got pissed off and logged off. Tbh I don't agree with everything that is going on in AD right now :P
Create a splinter clan!

Kanedax
11-04-08, 09:27
Lol I would probably be the worst person suited to creating and leading a clan. No, I think I'll stay right where I am.

Daemon Seed
11-04-08, 10:46
I'm sculpted in the form of a true leader, too bad im also sculped in the form of a very busy person.
I would have loved to make a splinter clan, if not an anti-clan :O

Oh my oh my oh my what is he saying ! :D

Crazypsifookar
11-04-08, 18:50

Wats going on matey let me now plz cuz i would like to now i aint been on for long ;) :)

Faid
12-04-08, 07:29
I assume it has something to do with the questionable tactics your clan sometimes employs

Road runner
12-04-08, 18:02
Or it's current occupants?

Garfield
12-04-08, 20:57
I assume it has something to do with the questionable tactics your clan sometimes employs

oh we got an tactic?!
hm mby i missed something on vent

Road runner
12-04-08, 21:42
lol all you can hear on vent is jini and queeqak screaming at each other.

MUTED :p

Kanedax
13-04-08, 04:55
Heh, well maybe one of the two.

flib
13-04-08, 21:54
Oh god. Qeeqaek on vent.. I can't even stand the principal of it.

Reaction77
13-04-08, 22:01
Qeeqeak on vent is fantastic, peace out.

Road runner
13-04-08, 23:52
Reaction, get back in-game now (err when terra is finally back up)

Need your nibbish-ness so we have an excuse for losing fights :p

Kanedax
14-04-08, 00:30
Go figure when I'm out of town KK pwns its self, I'm gonna assume the servers still down as I read they wont even be investigating the server issues until tomorrow. Well I'll be home in like 2 hours, maybe talk to you guys then.

gstyle40
14-04-08, 06:15
lol all you can hear on vent is jini and queeqak screaming at each other.

MUTED :p

lol that has to be hilarious :D jini's beeps and queeqaknoobs EEEEEEEEEEEEE :D j/k hilarious stuff tho

Reaction77
14-04-08, 18:48
Reaction, get back in-game now (err when terra is finally back up)

Need your nibbish-ness so we have an excuse for losing fights :p
I'm not playing right now for RL reasons, ask Kanedax or Jake to fill you in mate. Maybee if i find some time I will make an appearence one evening.

RandomCustomer
03-05-08, 03:34
Qeeqaek on vent is the only reason i play this game XD

SUBMIT AND PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO AFTERDARK NOW

Zheo
04-05-08, 10:08
Why is it these threads never stay on topic? And almost no one joins from them?

I say; Good luck with the recruitment AD, you guys have been around almost as long as my bum fluff. It's good to have some of the classic NC players around stirring things up.

Daemon Seed
17-05-08, 12:29
daemon here, saying hello! havnt been on much guys just telling you im pretending to op-fight with you in my head and we're horribly pwning, ill try to be on :lol:

Road runner
17-05-08, 14:03
lol i guess we can never lose that way.

check your pms noob!

Nidhogg
17-05-08, 14:41
Please post a thread in the new recruitment forum if your clan is recruiting.

Thanks,

N