PDA

View Full Version : Little Help

Faid
13-03-08, 15:34
All of a sudden out of nowhere, I can't seem to run NC in DX9. I get all the way through the character selection screen then on synching into the game it fatals.

I can run it on DX7 just fine, but I'm not a big fan of DX7 and I'd rather run DX9 if I could.

File check came back ok, afaik nothing has changed. Anyone have any idea's on what I could do short of a re-install?

naimex
13-03-08, 16:47
All of a sudden out of nowhere, I can't seem to run NC in DX9. I get all the way through the character selection screen then on synching into the game it fatals.

I can run it on DX7 just fine, but I'm not a big fan of DX7 and I'd rather run DX9 if I could.

File check came back ok, afaik nothing has changed. Anyone have any idea's on what I could do short of a re-install?

have you updated drivers lately?

made windows updates?

Riddle
13-03-08, 17:12
sorry no help from me just wanted to say i had exactly this problem on my Vista crap setup.

One day just wouldn;t work, had done NOTHING different! just gave up the ghost :(

Funny thing is though i have two logins setup, DX9 works on one but not the other!! How weird....

Anyways still don't get the reflection in the appy mirror with either:(

Mighty Max
13-03-08, 17:56
As allways on login hangs/crashes that start at the charselect or zone-in:

Delete models.tmp
Delete defs/<Servername>-Folders

Faid
14-03-08, 01:44
Ah, thankyou Max, that did the trick :D