PDA

View Full Version : Quick question on transfer?

Sheba
12-03-08, 17:04
Btw..thanks for the transfer help Odin! :)

Is it normal to not have any inventory or items in apartment? Except for my installed armor and mods it appears nothing came with me that I had originally.

danmalone
12-03-08, 17:17
Btw..thanks for the transfer help Odin! :)

Is it normal to not have any inventory or items in apartment? Except for my installed armor and mods it appears nothing came with me that I had originally.

Im no expert but if we r talking transfers from NC1 >> NC2 u only keep what you have in your quickbelt and possibly imps and a bit of armour? AFAIK anything else you may have had on you at the time wasnt eligible for transfer.... I could be wrong as i aint ever done nothing of the sort so any1 please feel free to correct me :p

SnowCrash
12-03-08, 17:35
Only items on your body and in the quickbelt are being transferred, that is correct.

Edited: Sorry, my mistake

Jodo
12-03-08, 17:54
Only items on your body, in the quickbelt and inventory are being transferred, that is correct.

Inventory? Really? I thought just QB Armour and Imps. :confused:

Even some items like keys and Epic rewards won't have transferred over no matter if you had them in your QB or not. A few things have also been wiped from the game so you may have one or two, 5 slotted Milky Rens or some such. :p

Riddle
12-03-08, 18:32
True^

Origianl transfer was Quickbelt/Armour/Imps THAT was all

All epics Moveon etc. were removed on transfer along with keys to appys or vehicles.

Inventory was not otherwise there would have been a serious amount of overloaded chars moving nowhere fast :p

Doc Holliday
12-03-08, 18:53
the early days of nc2 were a lot of fun. no one had specced chars too well. people were getting round the epics because the moveon etc wasnt nerfed to fuck back then. there were no safezones in plaza 1 so it was gankocron often enough. some nice times. i remember running through oz station and getting jumped by matthew.v.smith who denied it later. he attacked and got owned by a barely specced pe :) then i got it in the back from asterix. all in good fun.

anyone else got any good stories?

specranator
12-03-08, 19:38
i think the best times for nc was the early days.

when you would be fighting at soliko with a 15vs15 OP fight, get down to 20 HP then open your RPOS and try to slide your leet weapon into your inventory so it wouldnt drop on the ground :lol:

it was always fun to just pick up the gun of the guy you just dropped :D

topic: i thought you could no longer get a NC1 character transfered?

nabbl
13-03-08, 09:53
i think the best times for nc was the early days.

when you would be fighting at soliko with a 15vs15 OP fight, get down to 20 HP then open your RPOS and try to slide your leet weapon into your inventory so it wouldnt drop on the ground :lol:

it was always fun to just pick up the gun of the guy you just dropped :D

yeah .. or you are at 20 hp and jumped down the big soliko tower... and survived if u didnt hit the barriers in between.

Voodoo_Magic
13-03-08, 11:03

Bit of sweet talk here and there, and they try to recover them for you :)

They just no longer guarantee it