PDA

View Full Version : Refund?

Sheba
11-03-08, 15:31
I don't mind buying the game and I should have checked how lousy the exchange rate is at this time, but $40.00 ouch. I need to order it from Amazon for 3$.

Now I need to check on the monthy cost, see if I can afford it! :(
Just went active today from the trial account any chance I can still refund?

William Antrim
11-03-08, 16:49
£7.50 a month subscription, roughly. Give or take the exchange rate from that. I presume you mean US $ then I guess about $14 to $15 a month (based on a rough conversion but prices are not exact).

Mighty Max
11-03-08, 17:20
Weak $ is a pain in the ...

Well if i could afford a holiday in US$ dependend countries i'd be happy and return with a red number on the account, but for most else ...
Get the right one chosen in Nov oversees and it will get better (no not political, but financial meant)

CMaster
11-03-08, 18:38
Offical prices:

STANDARD: 1 month €9.99 * choose one
ADVANCED: 3 month €24.99 * choose one
PROFESSIONAL: 6 month €42.99 * choose one

(as a side note, I wish people would stop answering these questions with an approximate local price, especially when the answer given is a different currency to which the person asking is using. It just adds to the confusion). The price you pay in local currency will be at whatever rate your card provider offers at the time of transaction.

Edit: I see WA did provide a rough US$ price. www.xe.com says getting a month today would cost you $15.3256. Google say's its a few cents more (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=9.99+euros+in+dollars&btnG=Google+Search&meta=).

Asurmen Spec Op
11-03-08, 18:42
fucking USD failing me.

William Antrim
11-03-08, 18:56
(as a side note, I wish people would stop answering these questions with an approximate local price, especially when the answer given is a different currency to which the person asking is using. It just adds to the confusion). The price you pay in local currency will be at whatever rate your card provider offers at the time of transaction.

I wish you wouldnt be condescending in your posts on this forum mate but we cant have everything. God is not having a day off and no you are not filling in for him. :p

I posted an approximation with approximate conversion rates. I think nearly everyone over the age of 18 realises that currency rates fluctuate daily and therefore you cannot always be fully accurate.

I dont deal in euros so I don't think in euros. So sue me. The OP posted in dollars so I presumed they wouldnt necessarily know the euro conversion. Never mind, its nothing to gripe about is it really.

Trivaldi
11-03-08, 19:15
For all account issues and queries please contact account@neocron.com

Triv