PDA

View Full Version : The Company & All Stars Cooperatation

HOG
09-03-08, 09:22
As a co owner of the new All Stars trade shop, I am pleased to announce the cooperation of The Company and the All Star trader shops. We both look forward to supplying the community with top quality products and services at competitive prices. We feel that this new contract will allow the expansion of both stores beyond any imaginable boundary. As such, we intend to reach out to the community and "fix" the current trader situation. Thank you and we both look forward to your business.

Plaza 1, mainstreet:

PW: thecompany
PW: allstars

Hell-demon
09-03-08, 10:45
The comapny has been very good to me and my associates. A company merger with other traders is surely a good and profitable idea.

Sad to say Logan Ford will be booted out on his arse. :(

NaKoth
09-03-08, 10:56
As a shareholder of The Company I eagerly wait for the fruits of this cooperation.

The Company and All Stars together, towards a brighter future.

Riddle
10-03-08, 14:37
Sad to say Logan Ford will be booted out on his arse. :(

Booted out? Mr Demon :rolleyes:

I'm a Billionnaire!! , You think i'm in Business for NC creds?

As a Single sole trader, I am fortunate to be even noticed by a multi-tradeskilling clan, let alone two who have decided to band together. Safety in numbers I guess.

There will always be business for <<Logan's Emporium>> and there will always be FREE weapons for New runners :angel:

I wish you every success in your venture together, may it be a profitable one.

Hell-demon
10-03-08, 17:55
Then why not share your wealth?

William Antrim
10-03-08, 18:13
He earned it bro.

Mr Ford if you wish to engage in the services of the Black Dragons we can of course offer you various "advantages" over these cocky young upstarts in your trade wars.

ashley watts
11-03-08, 10:14
Booted out? Mr Demon :rolleyes:

I'm a Billionnaire!! , You think i'm in Business for NC creds?

As a Single sole trader, I am fortunate to be even noticed by a multi-tradeskilling clan, let alone two who have decided to band together. Safety in numbers I guess.

There will always be business for <<Logan's Emporium>> and there will always be FREE weapons for New runners :angel:

I wish you every success in your venture together, may it be a profitable one.

I'll tickle your touche for a tuppence ?

On the other hand, nice to see expanding traders :angel:

NexusX
11-03-08, 11:27
As fair priced as Mr.Ford may be, one has to admit that competition is always good for the industry as well as the consumer.

Choices are a valuable thing, and I look forward to doing business with all listed traders who take their responsibilities seriously.

Riddle
11-03-08, 14:18
Then why not share your wealth?

What i choose to do with my amassed fortune is of no consequence to you.

Mr Ford if you wish to engage in the services of the Black Dragons we can of course offer you various "advantages" over these cocky young upstarts in your trade wars.

Whilst i appreciate this offer and am well aware of the Black Dragon Advantages http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/cool.gif i would decline in this instance as i will put this down to simple inexperience. Trade war? Should this become the case i may revise my position.

I'll tickle your touche for a tuppence ?

You may avail of my bar and biatches at the shop if your desire is so, i have paid for their services for my customers to relax whilst i complete orders. As for my touche ..maybe not....*ooc you will have to climb over assman to get there http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/wink.gif he's the Touche expert in NC http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old//lol.gif

I look forward to doing business with all listed traders who take their responsibilities seriously. I couldn't agree more.

Competition is always welcome, I have had it since the days of heavyporker when we had shops next door to each other http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/smile.gif up untill now lol.
It's not a new thing tbh, i have seen numerous traders come and go, some I built up decent working relationship's with, those with honour and pride in their work. Such as Profit, "More profit, with Profit" my all time favourite Barter contact, used to get cracking deals for mehttp://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/smile.gif *cries at his loss

And some more devious traders who brought shame to the repair community by taking in items then dissapearing through Pepper Park never to be seen again! Scvm:mad:

I do not seperate myself by cost alone, as what i charge is trivial, what worth have credits to me?

<<Logan's Emporium>> Has survived, since it's early inception over a beer in chez cipher many moons ago, because of its service!

From their first FREE Upgraded weapon as a new runner born of MC5 to their first Rare Weapon Purchase;
Or that first nerve racking time they handed over a Very expensive item to be repaired to breath a sigh of relief when it was handed back. They all return.

Who else would you trust to repair your beloved 5 modification rare weapon? with your MC5? With your wife?

Logan Ford CST
<<Logan's Emporium>> The Name You Can Trust