PDA

View Full Version : still wandering

ROZZER187
06-03-08, 01:04
hey guys just wondering what's going off ingame lately,any more clans on the go or any old people come back??

reactivated about a month ago but not had time to get online as much as i would like to.could do with a new job tbh :lol: working way too many hours and too many places.

ROZZER187
06-03-08, 08:13
28 views and no reply :( obviously not that much happening then.except me double posting.

Setlec
06-03-08, 10:24
well tbh most of the actual players are waiting for any move from kk there many ppl from old scool online and most the pvp is at plaza 2. there many clans but low population... just try to get in one clan that there about 5 players (not character) online...

Necpock
06-03-08, 11:23
Hello meinen fruend! come on vent sometime you sexy bizotch

Doc Holliday
06-03-08, 11:50
im showin you some lov roz. same score here though. not had time to play lately :(

Riddle
06-03-08, 15:34
I been seeing a fair few old names lately but pops do seem low :(

Most PvP or zoneline whoring if you prefer is going on in P2, so the KK fix of guards on the line didn't really work! Besides if it did they would all be in Pepper Park like the Old days ;)

Didn't mind it then, could mix PvP short fights in Pepper Park with Larger Op wars once clan had gathered numbers.

But it seems these days that its all Zonewhore and not many OPs :( If there's only 3 or four of you online why bother going all the way to an OP which you can't even hack all the layers :rolleyes:

A lot of people also went hardcore levelling for the coverted WOC and excluded them selves from OPs to so the whole op scene imo is fairly slow.

Sure there is a couple of larger clans in ownership of Ops but without starting flame wars how often do they really get a decent fight??

In fact i have my combat accounts innactive and been mainly ingame on my Tradeskiller account for a while! but that's also my connection issues :p

Doc Holliday
06-03-08, 18:55
i would love to get some fights going in pepper park but its too easy for people to just hide in the safe spots.

im gonna try and play a while tonight so i think if my partners in crime are on we will be lookin for some fun. im not in to stealing belts etc so if anyone reads this and does get killed please feel free to collect them. :)

Riddle
06-03-08, 19:10
They should set the clubs up in pepper park to increase your SI regain :cool: Then there's a reason to PvP in PP and a great reason to visit the clubs :p log a poker in there and your all sorted for 100% PvP with minimum downtime:angel:

Used to love/Hate wondering through PP Years ago was so dangerous heh heh

Didn't bother me getting killed because that was the risk. At least people didn't spam Shit like "OMG u Suck" they just killed you with No dm's :p

Those day's when certain names appeared in local i knew to run like hell on my tradeskiller heh heh.

But today getting ganked by wannabe's is just as funny, if i wasn't playing on a Mobile phone i would reactivate my combat chars and clean the whole fucking place out MUWHAHAHA

witch hunter
06-03-08, 22:08
OMG those were the good old days of fighting in PP was so much fun run in pop some shots run out again. There were always ppl in their fighting so if u ever wanted a good pvp u could and you norm would be able to get your belt back to so it was all fun.

William Antrim
06-03-08, 23:55
Witch hunter youre not cryptic ghost are you?

Hi Roz btw. I am here still, kind of. Dont get a lot of time to play atm due to other committments as you prolly know.

witch hunter
06-03-08, 23:57
That iam dude that iam crypticghost apu from the days of nc1 then made witch hunter ppu

Doc Holliday
07-03-08, 13:23
Witch hunter youre not cryptic ghost are you?

Hi Roz btw. I am here still, kind of. Dont get a lot of time to play atm due to other committments as you prolly know.

its one of the posh boys al :)

the one who needs the laser sight on his psi glove ;)

Nymphette79
07-03-08, 13:28
That iam dude that iam crypticghost apu from the days of nc1 then made witch hunter ppu

I remember u
Am having a few probs with accounts atm so might have to start from scratch :( but am determined to get on at the weekend in one way or another

William Antrim
07-03-08, 14:44
Me too. If you gotta start from scratch I will give you a dig out with it too Nym.

witch hunter
07-03-08, 17:21
Hell ppl still remeber me woop thats kool i started a new char last night on terra called cghost they wouldnt let me use crypticghost boo. Hey nymf i remember you to how have you been of late and what you got up to. Ah be iwcked if you all wana look me up come lvl with me that would be awsome to run with some peeps again il be on most days from 3 till 5 then 10 till 1 afternnoons and night as i work alot but on my days off ul find me on from 10 in the morn lol.

Doc yes iam a posh old scholl apu laser sight on the glove point and click boom your dead kinda days lol. i still rember giving you a good run for your money in NF give me sum time and il do it again lol.

William Antrim
07-03-08, 20:25
I remember you owning that pyper guy too man, what a tool he was.

;)

Doc Holliday
07-03-08, 21:50
Hell ppl still remeber me woop thats kool i started a new char last night on terra called cghost they wouldnt let me use crypticghost boo. Hey nymf i remember you to how have you been of late and what you got up to. Ah be iwcked if you all wana look me up come lvl with me that would be awsome to run with some peeps again il be on most days from 3 till 5 then 10 till 1 afternnoons and night as i work alot but on my days off ul find me on from 10 in the morn lol.

Doc yes iam a posh old scholl apu laser sight on the glove point and click boom your dead kinda days lol. i still rember giving you a good run for your money in NF give me sum time and il do it again lol.

lol. yeah u did ok man u did ok. great to see u back. we will talk more when your free.

witch hunter
08-03-08, 17:07
sounds good doc look forward to seeing u ingame.

Yer william i wooped him a few times but he also pwned me lots to good player and good guy all round

Nymphette79
08-03-08, 20:31
Am gonna get on tonight, am making a rifle pe, just got to now think of a name :confused: suggestions very welcome

witch hunter
09-03-08, 00:53
ah god damn im useless with new names that y i always stick to my old ones im still at work but geting out in about 20 mins so il be able to go homw and play nec for a bit hope your still on wen i get there and you prob have a new name by then to lol.

Doc Holliday
09-03-08, 18:07
Am gonna get on tonight, am making a rifle pe, just got to now think of a name :confused: suggestions very welcome

munter. i told u. its a good name :)

Nymphette79
09-03-08, 18:29
But i wanna be pretty, altho a tank does have appeal, nice & easy to level

William Antrim
09-03-08, 19:50
Then you would be the prettiest munter in all of neocron.... :lol: