PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Big Auction Day

DFox
03-03-08, 20:56
Greetings fellow runners,

Seeing that we weren't abble to get oure yearly X-Mass Auction in time ready, we're gonna do it now ... So with out any delay here it is :

Sunday 23 of March 2008 at 21hr00 CET.
We'll be using the GM auction Mall so GR's will be placed one day at advance

I dont have to tell u guy's that this is a GM supported event, for rule's about this read following thread : Event Rule's (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=135165)

Keep ure eye's on this forum because one week in advance we'll be posting the Items List of the stuff u can buy at the Auction. A tip would be if u'd print it out so u have all the stats with u at the auction.

The principall is easy ... u'll have a auctioneer that will shout the items name and the starters bid ... then its upp to u buyers to start placing beds, the auctioneer will alway's try to repeat the last highest bed and the runners name (or a short of it). Next to the auctioneer u have the passer, u can collect and pay for ure item with him.

Also at the end of this event we'll make a announcement for oure next event wich will be the follow upp on oure previous held Air Race. Again its a all runners event and for the pilots ... bring along ure friends ... they can earn some easy money at oure Brokers Office where they can place bets for their favorit Pilot.

Thats all for now ... more info will be posted around Sunday 16 of March. ;)

Greets,
DrakoStarr

flib
03-03-08, 21:09
Sounds awesome, I can't wait.

DFox
11-03-08, 20:40
Here u can find the stuff that will be auctioned, please keep in mind that u need Office Word to open it. The Starters Price means that the auctioneer will start the bid at that price. This doesnt mean that the price cant drop down ... if ppl dont bid higher he will go down with his price.

So i'll see u all on the 23 of March at 21hr00 in the Mall.
We will have a surpise item upp for sale at the end so dont miss it

First Part of the List (http://users.telenet.be/Drako-Starr/files/Auction List Final deel 1.doc)
Second Part of the List (http://users.telenet.be/Drako-Starr/files/Auction List Final deel 2.doc)

Morning Glory
11-03-08, 22:54
No trophies? You should ask Chenoa to see if you can get the allusive Master Hunter Trophy 1 :angel:

DFox
11-03-08, 23:24
Like it say's in a nice RED color .... u might get lucky :wtf:

flib
12-03-08, 08:35
No trophies? You should ask Chenoa to see if you can get the allusive Master Hunter Trophy 1 :angel:
I'd say that you should just try to get the allusive Cavespider carcass, since:
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2488/shot0086fl0.th.png (http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot0086fl0.png)

Morning Glory
12-03-08, 12:25
How much do you want for that? :p

P.s I really like your HUD. Where can I find it?

SnowCrash
12-03-08, 12:56
Made stickeh! ;)

Doc Holliday
12-03-08, 15:46
Made stickeh! ;)

i read that and in a wierd and twisted way i chuckled. then i wrote this post.

flib
21-03-08, 23:06
Is this auction still going to happen?

Bob Arctor
22-03-08, 00:22
It certainly is; bring your friends! And their wallets! Or just that second one!

Seraphin[69]
22-03-08, 14:28
WTF are the prices ??? 2M for an obli ? 800K for an anti xray ?

Wow.... I'd be glad to sell my stuff in an auction aswell

Morning Glory
22-03-08, 14:48
hehe, a 1 slot TL 45 gatlin cannon STARTING at 115K.... you will be lucky to actually find anyone to buy it at 50k tbh...

2 slot Judgement day launcher starting at 145k, hmm they normally sell for 100k if ever.

2 slot doombeamer starting at 1.5 mil? I might buy it at 500k but no more. They're worse than Moonies or Mals so...

WoC disk for 3.5? I've bought a couple at 1 mil nowadays.

I could go on.

I don't want to slate you guys, but most of these STARTING bids are higher than their actual market value. You might want to tone it down a bit or you're just not going to have many bidders.

Zheo
22-03-08, 16:10
Mr DFox,

If you are interested in hiring some security for the event, feel free to give the Apes a call we can provide a PPU as well as two to two combat characters. I understand you are running the event under NCPD event rules however a PPU might be useful in case anything aggressive does happen, to bring those runners K.O.'d back to life.

If your interested please contact a member me via the following address.

Zheodaine@hornylildevil.net

Regards,

General Zheodaine Aldour
The Angry Apes Mercenary Core
The City Mercs.

msressi
22-03-08, 22:04
yeah sounds aweful, awefully expensive that is

I sell a rhino for 220 k fresh out of the processor ...................... :angel:

flib
22-03-08, 23:10
Wow, those are some pretty terrible prices.

DFox
23-03-08, 05:09
Insted of crapping down on the price's (wich is said that those arent the bid price and like its custom at an auction will go upp or down) show upp for the event, have a good laugh amongst friends and most importantly ... get the info on oure next main Event. Ooh and i forgot ... we still have that suprice item upp for Sale 2 :D

DFox
23-03-08, 20:53
U must know that i made this list a few weeks in advance ... so the price changed and for the most part i didnt had a clue what to start with ...

So the make it easy ... All Price's are with a 50precent discount (half)

DFox
24-03-08, 01:45
I wanna thank all the runners that joined this event and i hope that they had a swell time and did make some nice deals ...

Cya all on oure Next Event :D

Dannyleadbeater
27-03-09, 02:49
How are you doing mate i used to be in your clan on technotank i think or something like that but i am not sure if you remember.