PDA

View Full Version : Anrgy Ape Records - Assassination 02

Zheo
01-03-08, 23:11
Report beings;

We where hired by an anonimus runner to eliminate a Tanget runner, (name left blank for under T&C). Who had assaulted a Biotech shop keeper trying to force him out of his faction.

Once again The Angry Apes dealt with the issue swiftly.

When you need someone taken care of; Call in the apes!

Note; The image was taken before the corpse had a chance to fall.

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/dca35f0fc5.jpg

William Antrim
02-03-08, 02:39
Under the citycom heading - city services you should find the program marked www.dictionary.com runner - it has all of your grammatical and spelling needs.

Other than that, what is the point in hiding your targets name. Surely it is better for business if the people know this information? At least the name of the victim if not the client.

Voodoo_Magic
02-03-08, 05:40
Under the citycom heading - city services you should find the program marked www.dictionary.com runner - it has all of your grammatical and spelling needs.

Other than that, what is the point in hiding your targets name. Surely it is better for business if the people know this information? At least the name of the victim if not the client.

Forum rules dictate your not allowed to post runner names

William Antrim
02-03-08, 15:45
Even in this context? Thats a bit poo.

Zheo
02-03-08, 17:12

OOC: I'm dyslexic so go suck lemons if you find my spelling and grammar a bit sour.

OOC: Forum rules prohibit posting of names, if you where smart enough to read between the lines, I did quite expertly point that out in this post...

Please note; all posts about our contracts are made at the request of the client.

William Antrim
02-03-08, 19:51
OOC: even dyslexic people know how to install spell checker into firefox. It does it all for you. :lol:

Necpock
02-03-08, 21:05
OOC: even dyslexic people know how to install spell checker into firefox. It does it all for you. :lol:

I'm sorry William, but you just reached a new low :(

This is a forum for a game, not Shakespear English lessons...

Tiberious
02-03-08, 23:10
Even in this context? Thats a bit poo.

Just thought that I would mention that you are missing an apostrophe in the word "Thats". ;p

I just can't resist "nit picking" when people insult others spelling skill or disabilities.

flib
02-03-08, 23:19
I'm sorry William, but you just reached a new low :(

This is a forum for a game, not Shakespear English lessons...
Wrong. The internet is serious business!

William Antrim
02-03-08, 23:22
It's Shakespeare by the way. :rolleyes:

flib
02-03-08, 23:25
Actually, I believe he's referring to "Shakespearean English", not "Shakespeare English", so he's wrong with both spelling and grammar.

William Antrim
02-03-08, 23:31
Before this gets out of hand. I was making a joke in the first instance. I did not know that Zheo was dyslexic. Indeed if I had I would have thought twice about saying such a thing.

From the reply I got back I thought he could do with a bit more ripping, there really was no need to start flaming tbh. He coulda just said I am dyslexic. Case closed, nothing else needs to be said.

So Zheo, I apologise if my humour was in bad taste. I wont remark on your spelling again.

Instead I get you idiots jumping on the bandwagon with your own 2ps worth (tiberious and necpock) so gents all I can say to the two of you is this; please can one of you send me a calendar so that I can mark off the days when I am supposed to give a toss what you think.

Tiberious
02-03-08, 23:37
I was merely making a statement and because I am out of NC for a bit I need my fix of B****ing somehow ;p

Oh, and here is a small present for you :)

http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/47758/2005291955429044193_rs.jpg

It's a start...

Necpock
02-03-08, 23:48

No offence dude, but if that's what you would call a joke, you need some kind of life? or perhaps a new sense of humour atleast.

Actually, I believe he's referring to "Shakespearean English", not "Shakespeare English", so he's wrong with both spelling and grammar.

Thanks for correcting me! I heart you flib, long time =)

flib
02-03-08, 23:55
Actually, if you read carefully, you'll notice that I was correcting Will's correction of you.

Apocalypsox
03-03-08, 03:07
Wow, you all need to shut the flaming up.

Its nice to see a half-successful mercenary corp operating, but im really starting to want to put a price on your head just to see if anyone kills you for it.

flib
03-03-08, 04:51
Please, go for it. I do love drama, it makes things less boring and more dramatic.

Nytewolf2k7
03-03-08, 06:10
OOC: Can't you change the name to John Doe or Jane Doe or something?

Doc Holliday
03-03-08, 15:53
john doe is a programmer. you kill him and we have no more patches ;)

William Antrim
03-03-08, 15:56
Please do, and send necpock to collect. It makes it twice as satisfying for me.

Riddle
03-03-08, 16:12
ooc / Way...Way Back on Topic!!

Good to hear of a Biotech killer being removed, Even if the NCPD are slow in justice the mercs on this occasion have delivered swiftly!

danmalone
03-03-08, 16:28
Report beings;

We where hired by an anonimus runner to eliminate a Tanget runner, (name left blank for under T&C). Who had assaulted a Biotech shop keeper trying to force him out of his faction.

Once again The Angry Apes dealt with the issue swiftly.

When you need someone taken care of; Call in the apes!

Note; The image was taken before the corpse had a chance to fall.

I can confirm it was a successful hit. You say you cant say who the 'assassin' was... the question is.... can i? :p

Doc Holliday
03-03-08, 18:32
when ever i see the thread title angry ape records i think of the cadburies advert. i imagine the gorilla banging the drums to "in the air tonight" and it makes me laugh. i just cant take it seriously afterwards. not a flame as it does make me laugh but you should think of another name perhaps for the thread title. angry apes angry rapes or something i dunno ;)

Zheo
03-03-08, 21:13
Fine Doc you get your wish - Angry Cadbury's Apes Reports;

happy? lol

William - A joke is only funny if the person that it's aimed at laughts, I'm assuming you can tell I wasn't laughing?

The hit was successful, and you can post the name but expect it to be edited by a mod and have your forum account banned for breach of conduct.

William Antrim
04-03-08, 10:46
Yeah coz I am also telepathic.

Habrok
04-03-08, 12:12
Stay on topic please, no more flames.

Thankyou Kindly.

Habrok

Doc Holliday
04-03-08, 17:43
Fine Doc you get your wish - Angry Cadbury's Apes Reports;

happy? lol

William - A joke is only funny if the person that it's aimed at laughts, I'm assuming you can tell I wasn't laughing?

The hit was successful, and you can post the name but expect it to be edited by a mod and have your forum account banned for breach of conduct.

what about angry apes gank team claims another victim or something like a news paper headline. you want to advertise and get the readers attention. go with somethin like that. the records bit just makes it too music-ey.

i can feel it comin in the air tonight ............... :D

William Antrim
04-03-08, 18:06
Better yet a picture is worth a thousand words apparently.

Pic of target (not targeted due to names ruling, local list either blurred or populated - photoshop).

Cash register.

Pic of a +1 and a cha-ching.

TBH one thing I have noticed - it's a bit crap having an RP forum if youre not allowed to mention peoples names..... Hi there ..... runner.... person... err you, yeah the one pointing the plasma pistol at me, have at ye you scurvy dog... what oh, no can't tell you my name thats like all against the rulez and stuff.

Dunno, it just kind of kills the rp for me. But whatever.

Zheo
05-03-08, 14:53
Doc I didn't gank him for that pic, it was a one on one, the first two times We did gank him and it was GOOD.

Numbers = Victory. Specially if your pvp skill is as great as mine :D I should get one of those Tanget auto-aiming devices just to make things fair, then people wouldnt email me collages of made of my tags. lol

I'm thinking of going with some thing like Dr X @ Will

The Angry Apes Ganking Unit today ganked "Dr X" in Plaza sector two leaving little more than a smoking, bullet ridden corpse. "Action-Man" Was said to be very pleased and offered up the bounty along with his personal thanks.

Let this be a lession to all Dr X's; Don't steal Action-Man's danish.

Please note; any relation to runners names is purely co-insidental.