PDA

View Full Version : Reactivate old forums and game account?

Areanna
28-02-08, 20:55
I see my old forum account is still active but its been years since I have used it and can't recall login lol. What are the odds of getting it reactivated?

Also I see they did transfers from NC to NC2 is this still possible? I don't recall what I had but would love to get my original characters back if possible..

One thing at a time tho..I did dl the trial wow it has not changed still looks the same? I would have thought with a game update the graphics would have gotten a overhaul, but at least the game still seems fun! :)

Well good to be back almost...let's hope they can help me with my old account etc! (crosses fingers)

William Antrim
28-02-08, 23:35
who are you?

Areanna
28-02-08, 23:59
I created my account in 01' ..as for the rest its a secret, and perhaps a mute point if I can't get it reactivated. ;)

Doc Holliday
29-02-08, 00:05
I created my account in 01' ..as for the rest its a secret, and perhaps a mute point if I can't get it reactivated. ;)

shadow dancer? aka arcadius?

Odin
29-02-08, 05:30
Write to account@neocron.com

Include the NC1 and NC2 accounts (transfers available except for those in the 10 day period). If the e-mails don't match for the NC1 account include name, address, what the e-mail was etc. More information the better.

Same with the forum account, give us the name and the e-mail it was under etc.

Areanna
29-02-08, 07:03
Will do I will provide as much detail as I can....I can give the old email and actual address. As to the rest when I tried using my old account info to login nothing worked so I made a new account and deleted the old.

Btw tried to use my old sig but it would not allow it....use to be 500x100 and that's what this is. Now it says 100x100? :(

Thank you Odin! :)

Areanna
03-03-08, 13:17
How long does it normally take to hear back from account services? I provided them with just about everything I could find I even found my old worldpay account and have the payment verification codes KK used to verify payments...I have not sent those yet waiting to see if what I provided was enough.

Paypal is all setup now just want to hear from account services!

nabbl
03-03-08, 13:27
did you receive a ticket number?

nellus
03-03-08, 15:28
Don't forget to check both your own and your isp's trash and junk folders incase the reply was filtered out before you got it.

Areanna
03-03-08, 20:12
No ticket number I wish...guess that would at least be something? lol

As for junk folder always check that just in case....This might be my fault I kept finding more info and sent it in addon's to the orginal email so it may take them a few days to sort out.

aKe`cj
03-03-08, 22:47
No ticket number I wish...guess that would at least be something? lol

As for junk folder always check that just in case....This might be my fault I kept finding more info and sent it in addon's to the orginal email so it may take them a few days to sort out.

ticket number responses are automated. no ticket number, no support - as either your mail did not reach KK or KK's response cant reach you.

try a different mail acc - if possible, no freemailer.

Areanna
03-03-08, 23:30
I don't use hotmail etc I used my regular email, and I used email Odin suggested above for account services.

So I have no idea why I am not getting this automated response or whatever..

Odin
04-03-08, 16:33
PM me the info if your not getting a ticket #.