PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Just a little reminder

Nymphette79
26-02-08, 16:44
For all those in the UK dont forget its Mothers Day on Sunday (March 2nd)

And also, those guys that have been in a relationship for a while beware, its a leap year so u may find ur women down on one knee and not with "that" in mind

Voodoo_Magic
26-02-08, 16:47
For all those in the UK dont forget its Mothers Day on Sunday (March 2nd)

And also, those guys that have been in a relationship for a while beware, its a leap year so u may find ur women down on one knee and not with "that" in mind

Leap year for proposing?

Not heard that idea before :s

But im forgetting mothersday, on purpose..

Im not phoning home for 2 weeks as well so she cant remind me

L0KI
26-02-08, 17:21
Yeah - apparently, the 29th Feb is the only day that it's "Ok" for ladies to propose to their gentleman.... :rolleyes:

William Antrim
26-02-08, 17:32
Rab, theres been something I have been meaning to tell you.... and like I think this is the right time to say it... will you um... :lol:

L0KI
26-02-08, 17:41
What'd be more scary, would be me saying yes, texting you 30 times a day, and sending you teasing photographs :eek:

But... I'm not gonna do that ;)

So, NO.

Doc Holliday
26-02-08, 17:51
Yeah - apparently, the 29th Feb is the only day that it's "Ok" for ladies to propose to their gentleman.... :rolleyes:

yeah someone told me that. i have to tell the women that come up to me every day asking me to marry them and much worse that they must wait till the 29th and form a nice long queue. :)

Hell-demon
26-02-08, 17:56
I'm actually getting an egagement ring for my girlfriend so I will be proposing at some point over the next 2 months. :angel:

William Antrim
26-02-08, 19:44
What'd be more scary, would be me saying yes, texting you 30 times a day, and sending you teasing photographs :eek:

But... I'm not gonna do that ;)

So, NO.

You do text me 30 times a day... and I've seen your pics, and sent them back! 8|

Rofl!

silent000
26-02-08, 20:28
I'm actually getting an egagement ring for my girlfriend so I will be proposing at some point over the next 2 months. :angel:

Nice one mate, Congratz!

William Antrim
26-02-08, 23:45
Yeah congratulations Hell-Demon. :o

Nymphette79
26-02-08, 23:56
Congrats Hell
U should very carefully unwrap a Dairy Milk (only choc thats worth eating imo) easter egg VERY carefully half it and put the ring in the middle then re-wrap. ;) It will be very romantic and as chocolate is also an aphrodisiac (sp) everyones a winner :)

L0KI
27-02-08, 00:56
Congrats Hell
U should very carefully unwrap a Dairy Milk (only choc thats worth eating imo) easter egg VERY carefully half it and put the ring in the middle then re-wrap. ;) It will be very romantic and as chocolate is also an aphrodisiac (sp) everyones a winner :)

I like your thinking ;)

Dribble Joy
27-02-08, 01:55
Milk choc ftl. Gimme a slab of 70% anyday.

William Antrim
27-02-08, 10:04
Congrats Hell

Nah I'd stick it on the end of my ahem and then chase her round the garden with it! :lol:

(hence why I am still unmarried)

nellus
27-02-08, 10:22
Nah I'd stick it on the end of my ahem and then chase her round the garden with it! :lol:

(hence why I am still unmarried)

Lol either she's got a big finger or youve got a small ahem :p

I like your Idea Nymphette, will have to remember that one for possible future use.

naimex
27-02-08, 15:27
Lol either she's got a big finger or youve got a small ahem :p

I like your Idea Nymphette, will have to remember that one for possible future use.

Even men have holes in front...

I would however never even consider sticking anything in that...

William Antrim
27-02-08, 17:23
Even men have holes in front...

I would however never even consider sticking anything in that...

I would but only because I can REACH it. :cool:

Haha, sorry I will stop now.

Nymphette79
02-03-08, 15:59
Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there. Hope u have a nice day and are totally spoilt
xxxx

silent000
02-03-08, 16:53
My mother got a bottle of Wine, she isn't too fussy but that bottle cost me alot of pennys, she actually wanted like a five pound bottle of wine, but cmon I ent that tight :angel:

Nymphette79
02-03-08, 17:26
My mother got a bottle of Wine, she isn't too fussy but that bottle cost me alot of pennys, she actually wanted like a five pound bottle of wine, but cmon I ent that tight :angel:

Woo, check u out, now ur all legal there aint no stopping ya.
I like cheap wine too tho, not Labrini cheap but Stowells cheap.
Do like expensive champagne tho, cant beat a glass of Dom Perignon.
Have yet to try Cristal but hear its very nice

William Antrim
02-03-08, 19:55
I prefer Krug but all the bling bling kids love the Cristal.

NAPPER
03-03-08, 10:37
Damn all i got my mum was a card and meal in a pub lol
oh wait i offered her a pint as well lol ;)

L0KI
03-03-08, 14:46
My gf didn't propose...

:mad:

Hell-demon
03-03-08, 22:45
Getting the ring this weekend :D