PDA

View Full Version : Why is neocron

pSyReus
23-02-08, 12:02
Why is Neocron not as popular as it should be..? I'm confused by the fact that - its 10x better then Star Wars Galaxies, Shadowbane, Face of Mankind, City of Heroes/Villians, Anarchy, etc.. Yet it still doesn't have the popularity it truly deserves..? See I know some of you are lookin at this like o.0 wtf

But the only real down fall I'm seein, after experiancing my first couple days in NC2, it's too empty in places - I've seen NC1 with 500 people on a server that was perfect. Neocron had the atmosphere it deserved, yet - all those people have left and not come back... Maybe Reakkor's publishing company need to pull their finger out and step further foward in the marketing advertisement campaignes taken place - why? to keep pace. Build a new community and then the old community will come back, fact. not fiction! :lol:

Also I think people have quit due to neglect in the non-continious approach on the brand that is Neocron. (which don't forget, despite all your hate for certain things you disagree with in this game, is an extremely well thought out brand that could be very populer if people knew about it) Most of us only know about Neocron because we looked for it, what good is that? Not good enough as far I'm concerned :mad: I looked for it 6 years ago and since then? I aint seen one advertisement! I've seen it in my local game store once!

Now - I aint saying shit but I really do think Reakktor should be making Neocron 3.. not some, IMHO, shitty space ship game? Why not make the space ships for neocron for a space OP and mars planet for more places to be empty, but wait! no - the reason their empty is because theres no adverts to let people know where the best MMO is.

So Again tell me? Sorry if I'm hating on your work ReaKKtor but how exactly is a MMO space ship game NEXT GEN? Now, Neocron combined with the game your making is NEXT GEN!! dont dis-agree cuz I'll give you a slap!

this shits serious to me man, I'm concerned the makers of one my faveroute games is making a big mistake... Your basically doing the same as all these other space sim games, targeting the biggest genre that nerds have interest in, why the nerds? cuz more nerds have PC's and spend their life spendin moneys on 'em..

I'm sorry to say this but all them nerds are in World of Warcraft and a space sim game aint gona stop them playin world of warcraft!(It's a never ending brand) you will not be able to compete with their advertising! Speichailly if your using the same publishin company as the neocron one!

if you aint using the same one? im not suprised cuz the neocron publishin company is the blame for neocron not having the population it deserves!

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I truthly believe I've hit the nail in the coffin and hopefully you've relised it's not KK's fault - it's their publishers. And the company/S that funds them. I dunno whos funding for this next space game but I seriously think you need to review your plans and think about Neocron 3/Space flight and the planet mars. They say all great bussiness's take risks. Getting Neocron healthy again is one hell of a risk, but can be done. Quite easily with the right funding, I just hope this company fundin all this shit has the money to put it where the mouth is. You narr I mean? :angel:

Necpock
23-02-08, 12:34
In my honest opinion? The forum doesn't help.... When the votes for what 2.2 should be (graphics/ballancing etc) every active forum user voted, now over 25% of those voters weren't even playing the game at the time...

It angers me how also people with more then 1 NC account could have voted numerous more times and made it even more unfair... whats worse is that not every NC player uses these forums so they didn't vote, because they didn't know what was going on...

I said it then and I'll say it now, 2.2 wasn't necessery and was a big blow to many people. I know so many who lost interest over the test server when it was around, but thats all past.

I would like ALL paying customers to be updated with descisions or voting VIA email, rather then the forums.

"Is this account active and being payed for? If YES, send email to tied email address"

Not mentioning any names, but that really annoys me when forum whores sit there and decide things in a game they don't have time for or won't even play it...

Hell-demon
23-02-08, 12:48
I gotta agree with Necpock.

Not many people here wanted things revamped. The game is still not balanced and some of the decisions made for 2.2 have frustrated some of the players, forcing them to leave.

I'm not entirely sure what the point of DoY is now. It seems the "expansion pack" was needless, now that the new city is now a ghost town with bugger all to do. Yes, it can be used for pvp but who wants to travel all the way to DoY when you can kill right here in Neocron.

DrRisk
23-02-08, 13:13
they should make the doy city sectors conquest zones for clans. like a real block war :D

Bob Arctor
23-02-08, 13:35
they should make the doy city sectors conquest zones for clans. like a real block war :D

That'd be fantastic.

pSyReus
23-02-08, 14:18
Yeah man DrRisk put in some more nails to da coffin with that idea. Deffinetly and again Neo is right to an extent though I don't think this forum should be so strict on who posts, everyones opininion should be expressed, but you are right - only the ones playing should get the vote on certain aspects.

Necpock
23-02-08, 14:37
Yeah man DrRisk put in some more nails to da coffin with that idea. Deffinetly and again Neo is right to an extent though I don't think this forum should be so strict on who posts, everyones opininion should be expressed, but you are right - only the ones playing should get the vote on certain aspects.

Its not so muhc the posting, its the voting. Everysingle paying customer should only have access to 1 forum account.

Everysingle actively paying customer should have the chance to vote.

Polls should be sent to active Neocron account emails, 1 per paying customer.

DrRisk
23-02-08, 14:46
Whatever but you asked me to post ingame so i did so less whine.

pSyReus
23-02-08, 14:48
less whine what do ya mean less whine lol i aint whinin im agree'in with ya you joker :lol:

DrRisk
23-02-08, 14:52
nail in the coffin means im killing the idea.... (so you say) :O

pSyReus
23-02-08, 14:55
nah man it jus means neocron is the coffin

Necpock
23-02-08, 14:58
Well this thread is kinda ruined ;) spammers...

William Antrim
23-02-08, 15:36
Nail in the coffin means youre killing the game dude.

To put the last nail in the coffin was the last thing the undertaker did traditionally before he buried the body, after the funeral service was completed and the last rites had been performed.

To put a nail in Neocron's coffin implies that this is the thing that finally kills the game and buries it.

:rolleyes:

P.s youre stating the obvious. Do a search about 40 million other people have posted threads just like this over the last few years. I even posted one back in 2003 or 04... yeah see.

At the end of the day youre preaching to the choir and other cliches... its not the people here who need to know this, its the people out there who DON'T play this game.

I would've thought as a rapper you would have a better grasp of language.

;)

Nullvoid
23-02-08, 15:39
Snip...

No amount of advertising will bring the game's populations back up since it isn't in a state that many people are willing to pay for.

Personally I've played off an on since the open beta and my PC has changed umpteen times over that period, yet without fail I get FREs and rubber-banding and all sorts of annoying bugs that just shouldn't be in retail game that has been out for as long as Neocron. In fact, the last time I bought a month just to see how things were, I GR'd out to El Farid and crossed one zone-line, had an FRE and when I managed to re-launch the game and get back, I had been killed by a couple of spiderbots and had to jump back to Techhaven and face having to pay for a load of pokes before heading off again. Instead I just logged off and haven't been back again since it's just the same old same old.

I think the fact that KK admit they will never act to fix the netcode is something that irks me also. Why should I be happy just to make do when the company themselves no longer have the desire to make the game as good as they possibly can?

SizZLeR
23-02-08, 17:55
Nullvoid >> I agree that there r still bad bugs that shdnt even be there anymore, like synch crashes which are still too common.

Regarding rubberband etc., well frankly i havent had much problems like that since 2.1, also based on a lot of other threads in this forum, these things can be caused by a lot of other things besides the game and server itself.

I figure you have some sort of a link to a reliable source that shows that the only ones interested in playing NC is the ones who are already doing so?!?

Adverticing could bring the attention towrds the game and increase the number of players, just because some ppl dont like the game, it doesnt mean everybody doesnt.

Prolly the reason we focus on the downsides is, that we are somewhat bored from time to time in NC, if there were more playes online around the clock, we prolly wouldnt care so much for the few bugs that is there.

Take wow for instance, i mean i havent even played it, but ive seen others doing it and the first thing i discovered was a huge bug, the fact that ppl can walk thru each other or how about guild wars? the last time i checked (its been however 2 yrs) u couldnt even jump with your chr!! :lol:

If bugs like that, even though i believe its not bugs but actually just have to games are, doesnt scare ppl away, then why shd the bugs in nc, im sure theres a lot of other things to complain about in other mmo games that makes im bug-wise equal to nc?

I too hink the testing server when going to 2.2 was somewhat degenerating for the nc image, so i stop play during that period and actually i just came back recently cause there were a ton of things i didnt like when 2.2 was ready.

But if they hadnt made it like that then what? i mean before 2.2 ppl were complaining about balancing, bugs etc, all in all the same complaints we see today, i guess it just shows that no matter what they do, everyone will never be satisfied at the same time.

However thats a problem every mmo out there must be facing and the fact that NC is even hard to spot in the crowd doesnt get the population up.

If advertising is so useless as u suggest, then why do we still see commercials from clothing brands, car manufactures etc etc etc who have all been around for decades?!?

So until otherwise is proven a fact, i dont think youre right about advertising wont raise the number of active nc accounts. ;-)

Necpock
23-02-08, 18:21
Nullvoid >> I agree that there r still bad bugs that shdnt even be there anymore, like synch crashes which are still too common.

Regarding rubberband etc., well frankly i havent had much problems like that since 2.1, also based on a lot of other threads in this forum, these things can be caused by a lot of other things besides the game and server itself.

I figure you have some sort of a link to a reliable source that shows that the only ones interested in playing NC is the ones who are already doing so?!?

Adverticing could bring the attention towrds the game and increase the number of players, just because some ppl dont like the game, it doesnt mean everybody doesnt.

Prolly the reason we focus on the downsides is, that we are somewhat bored from time to time in NC, if there were more playes online around the clock, we prolly wouldnt care so much for the few bugs that is there.

Take wow for instance, i mean i havent even played it, but ive seen others doing it and the first thing i discovered was a huge bug, the fact that ppl can walk thru each other or how about guild wars? the last time i checked (its been however 2 yrs) u couldnt even jump with your chr!! :lol:

If bugs like that, even though i believe its not bugs but actually just have to games are, doesnt scare ppl away, then why shd the bugs in nc, im sure theres a lot of other things to complain about in other mmo games that makes im bug-wise equal to nc?

I too hink the testing server when going to 2.2 was somewhat degenerating for the nc image, so i stop play during that period and actually i just came back recently cause there were a ton of things i didnt like when 2.2 was ready.

But if they hadnt made it like that then what? i mean before 2.2 ppl were complaining about balancing, bugs etc, all in all the same complaints we see today, i guess it just shows that no matter what they do, everyone will never be satisfied at the same time.

However thats a problem every mmo out there must be facing and the fact that NC is even hard to spot in the crowd doesnt get the population up.

If advertising is so useless as u suggest, then why do we still see commercials from clothing brands, car manufactures etc etc etc who have all been around for decades?!?

So until otherwise is proven a fact, i dont think youre right about advertising wont raise the number of active nc accounts. ;-)

In WoW, walking through someone isn't a bug

Also advertising would help BUT its too far down the line for that... KK would rather spend the same amount of cash on advertising a new game then an old game.

Faid
23-02-08, 18:25
This game is fucked beyond repair, there are countless things wrong with it, from simple bugs that have been here for years, to the balancing of the classes. The netcode makes the game unbearable at times and thats for the people who are willing to put up with all the other crap thats wrong, just imagine the people who are trying out the game. Its old, there is virtually no support, there are very few if any regular patches, content updates that move the storyline are sparse at best. KK are working on another game, putting this one on the back burner, which turns a lot of people off. The whole thing is royally fucked, its a niche game now for those of us who can bare to put up with it, it should have been great, could have been great, but it is so fundamentally flawed, and now there are very little, if any resources, to fix it. Alas, ths is nothing that hasnt been said a thousand times before, sadly kk wont even respond, aside from editing or closing the thread.

Nytewolf2k7
23-02-08, 18:32
I'm afraid I have to agree, I highly doubt 10tacle would let kk (or was it the other way around) spend cash on an old game, when they can spend it on the new one...

pSyReus
23-02-08, 19:40
/proove_my_self_set 1

i wrote a about a thousand words and to be honest i know what nail in the coffin means i jus cudnt be arse to admit man was right twice in a row :lol:
i'd also been out drinking all night... i don't know what to say about your comment about my rap tbh..? i dont know whether your judgin me or what?

im not being funny but im not tryin to impress anyone here - this threads about neocron. if you wana talk about my rapping skills add me on msn and you can hear me first so please dont put me on the spot man ..

i posted this thread because i thought it could help and ive not played this game for a long time, im not gona go searchin through threads to see if its been done before or not.. im just statin my view - if you dont like it, dont speak to me like a donut, then i wont have to explain myself. will i?

No matter what I say you won't agree anyway.. Why? Cuz everyone has their own opinions. i respect that. jus don't be condesending to me man cuz that jus means you aint respectin mine? i hate having to explain my self unless im in the mic booth(otherwise its pointless) I got more important things to think about like my self then neocron yet im still here contributing so whats the problem? i think were all arguin the same point anyway, but jus chill a bit ol

the sarcasm is not needed thats all i got to say about that.

/proove_my_self_set 0

k... back on subject yeah?

i aint seen no merchendise to do with neocron anywhere and merchendise aint enough too be honest(thats just 5% of the work to be done). usually when u advertise to people - u dont tell them theres issues with the game lol.

so if neocron had an advert on a couple channels every day for a couple months you tellin me people ain going to come floodin to the servers? most people buy what they see on tele, and if kk wants big profit yeah this cost alot but to get alot you gotta give alot first. thats the risk of it all. WoW only has 9,999,899 more people because of mass advertising and its free every month! yet they still make more money cuz they advertise more, trust me ... the creation/maintenence of neocron is 30% of what needs to be done, the other 70% is making the right moves to exposure, thats what makes people buy the game(which funds it to make it better). half the people that play WoW i guarantee you doesnt know about neocron.

Maybe your all right and Im wrong but this is how it's usually done... Regardless of the bugs, every MMO has them? so why accept that its ok for all the other MMOs to do it yet neocron sits in the dark where people can jus about get a poke because theres no promotions. there should be people bein paid to go out on the street and get people to sign up to neocron left right and center. there's plenty of marketing skeems KK could pursue that wouldnt cost as muchalot. But o well...Sorry for caring.

Necpock
23-02-08, 20:05
k... back on subject yeah?

i aint seen no merchendise to do with neocron anywhere and merchendise aint enough too be honest(thats just 5% of the work to be done). usually when u advertise to people - u dont tell them theres issues with the game lol.

so if neocron had an advert on a couple channels every day for a couple months you tellin me people ain going to come floodin to the servers? most people buy what they see on tele, and if kk wants big profit yeah this cost alot but to get alot you gotta give alot first. thats the risk of it all. WoW only has 9,999,899 more people because of mass advertising and its free every month! yet they still make more money cuz they advertise more, trust me ... the creation/maintenence of neocron is 30% of what needs to be done, the other 70% is making the right moves to exposure, thats what makes people buy the game(which funds it to make it better). half the people that play WoW i guarantee you doesnt know about neocron.

Maybe your all right and Im wrong but this is how it's usually done... Regardless of the bugs, every MMO has them? so why accept that its ok for all the other MMOs to do it yet neocron sits in the dark where people can jus about get a poke because theres no promotions. there should be people bein paid to go out on the street and get people to sign up to neocron left right and center. there's plenty of marketing skeems KK could pursue that wouldnt cost as muchalot. But o well...Sorry for caring.

Well there are NC merch from the "NC Shop" on the main website. I have also seen google Neocron ads pop up on even other MMO websites from time to time, so there are ads around. But the best way of getting NC known is to tell your mates about it.. Some of the best time in NC was playing with real life mates, its a good laugh.

The monthly subs have been the same price since the game came out, but unfortunatly if it was cut, it wouldn't help KK much unless a LOAD of people decided to play. I think their on the edge, ballance or bust.. theres not much profit left in NC atm.

Although if they were cut, alot of people could sub up and play as a second game, thats the only short term solution to the problem in hand. But thats an unlikley to happen ;)

Too little, too late :'(

JC_Denton2
23-02-08, 20:38
A few hours before this thread was posted I canceled both of my accounts, the state of this game is just not acceptable to be charging what they do for it. I could go into the reasons why but everyone here said everything. Sorry dudes, see you in the next Cyberpunk MMORPGFPSBBQ.

William Antrim
23-02-08, 20:40
You dont need to prove anything mate. That wasnt the point of my post.

I wasn't having a pop at you personally there and I have no idea if you're the next Eminem or the next Vanilla Ice tbh chief, you could be either but thats not the issue.

The main part of it was, youre preaching to the choir as is evident by the responses and replies you've got in this thread. These threads pop up once a month or more (depends how many times a month zheo logs on) and theyre same shit on a different day. Its always the same, nothing new gets said and generally it neg's the board out. It drains people. There is no need for it.

As has been rightly said, the best way to get new people in is to fix the reasons why the "old" people left. Until this is done there will be no (few?) new people. A business cannot run on the promise of new custom, it has to look after its existing customer base AND expand into new markets at the same time.

I don't know what kind of business model KK (or 10tacel) has for Neocron or if they might even take the profit earned from Black Prophecy and plow (sp?) some of that back into this game. Everyone who plays nc can see the potential, even people who haven't played it can. Its just the bugs that cause the issues.

I feel like I could just cut n paste this post onto a notepad document somewhere and repost it every time this idea pops up. It's just I am tired of hearing it basically. Someone needs to change the record.

solling
23-02-08, 20:50
i like 2.2 more then 2.1 say what u like but classes are more balanced and that makes the game more fun for me

L0KI
23-02-08, 22:17
This game is fucked beyond repair, there are countless things wrong with it, from simple bugs that have been here for years, to the balancing of the classes.

The netcode makes the game unbearable at times and thats for the people who are willing to put up with all the other crap thats wrong, just imagine the people who are trying out the game.

Its old, there is virtually no support, there are very few if any regular patches, content updates that move the storyline are sparse at best. KK are working on another game, putting this one on the back burner, which turns a lot of people off.

The whole thing is royally fucked, its a niche game now for those of us who can bare to put up with it, it should have been great, could have been great, but it is so fundamentally flawed, and now there are very little, if any resources, to fix it. Alas, this is nothing that hasnt been said a thousand times before, sadly kk wont even respond, aside from editing or closing the thread.

That say's it all to me.
I had to format it a bit though, as big chunks of text put a lot of people off! ;)

DrRisk
24-02-08, 01:04
A few hours before this thread was posted I canceled both of my accounts, the state of this game is just not acceptable to be charging what they do for it. I could go into the reasons why but everyone here said everything. Sorry dudes, see you in the next Cyberpunk MMORPGFPSBBQ. GG no RE. And yeah what you wanted was like impossible anyway. [ edited ]

landofcake
24-02-08, 02:35
It's taken me a long time to get used to it, but i'm quite keen on the current state of 2.2 ... but certain classes do need a bit of balancing.

SizZLeR
24-02-08, 04:20
..for the low number of NC gamers might be that the majority is less attracted to the cyberpunk theme in an mmo game??

Personally im not into anything that takes place in some prehistoric world full of sorcerers and swordsmen, i find it pretty boring.

The reason i went to play NC was because i came across it when v2 beta testing was ongoing, so i joined and played for free for like 3 or 4 weeks.

What caught my interest was that the world wasnt too sci-fi to relate to and still it contained "everything", its a bit, well very much Judge Dredd-ish world but besides the bots and humans it has swords and magic.

However when ive been talking to friends and so, it seems like they're not so attracted to the NC world compared to a world of horses, swordsmen and sorcerers. :(

Apocalypsox
24-02-08, 04:38
im in neocron as its the only post-apoc mmo that is halfway decent, and isn't so post-apoc that civilization has completely re-established itself. Maybe thats why im always in the wastes.

Glok
24-02-08, 06:45
Not read thread - - -

It's because the game is so blindingly good, yet still has weak areas -plus the fact that the playerbase is in the upper percentages of the intelligence scale.

So people provide a million ideas and when only a few get chosen they feel ignored and bitter, then leave in a wake of hate.

JC_Denton2
24-02-08, 08:08
-plus the fact that the playerbase is in the upper percentages of the intelligence scale.

[ edited ]

Nytewolf2k7
24-02-08, 08:47
Well I'm in Neocron for the long haul, I haven't seen any other post apoc rpg come close to being similar to what I like in neocron.

DrRisk
24-02-08, 18:27
[ edited ]

pSyReus
25-02-08, 02:12
Well I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my post, that's the last thing I'd want to do - and I'm also sorry if I dampened anyones mood about Neocron...

If you would like to see a new post, Reakktor is the only one able to establish the sort of post you'd like too see. I also think your not getting my point about advertising drawing new people towards Neocron...

The people that was here before your talking about - they brought all the people they could I'm sure.. You are right about them bringing more people they've networked with over the years - but still this is not a good enough money making tactic in the long run.

KK need to bring in fresh faces via mass advertisement(Or a cunning marketing scheme). In order to create a healthy Neocron once again. At the end of the day, they'll make more money from game sales. The bugs you talk about they won't notice these untill they've started playing. I'm not saying that's not a relevant answer to my question - because it is, to get the old community back KK do need to pin point these bugs and repair the code.

That's my point tho - with a good advertisement scheme, KK could draw more people then what they've drawn already. As I've said - most the people here? Found Neocron by them selves(on the net) or via networking.

Word of mouth is effective via the right channels, but to get the right channels - you need fresh faces.. Your channal will not draw anyone, because you can't go "yeah NEOCRONS GREAT!! MUST PLAY!! But it has too many bugs.." Because people won't bother, not only cuz they probally won't find it in the shop, i had to attempt 5 times before the downloaded actually worked.

Now don't get me wrong, i'm a very big fan of the game, and the bugs really don't me one bit! The game play is great, and the leveling up system is second to none and the PVP is quality, apart from the fact that the community isnt' big enough... Long gone are the days of the first months of Neocron 1. Which actually only had 500 more people on the servers!
There were much more bugs also.. which didn,t seem to bother people
apart from the poor balancing on PVP.
There still is problems with balancing also from the view of a 'Player Killers' perspective.
Alot of the people on the servers back then were player killers because they killed the player killers!! lol!

nobby
25-02-08, 22:22
i've already tried the word of mouth Tactic, but what happens? They start their trial, get stuck in sync, think fuck this and Leave !

Graphics also, "why are all the colours shit on my screen? "

I don't notice this, because i'm a "Vet" of Neocron, but others do...
The game's outdated...

I got probly 3 long-ish players in the end, out of... too many

I've done ALL i can, it's up to KK now

Hell-demon
26-02-08, 18:22
What we need is viral marketing!

We get a picture and stable Neocron 2.2 to it.

How about that goatse image these kids today seem to like so much....

ZYI-
04-03-08, 06:52
I think that NC just needs alot of bugs fixed and updateded graphics and ALLLOOOOTTTTT of advertising. Where I live no one has even heard of it and I only found out about NC1 years ago threw a family member who was searching the web for a game for the family. And yes I totaly agree I don't like that stuff like wow the fantasy stuff. I'd rather have a nice gun and power armor hehe. and hey atleast now the girl chrs actualy look like a girl. That was one thing I liked about nc2. The thing I didn't is now my crafters have no where but p1 to stand in.
I think the pvp should be out of the city, where it's suposed to be.
But thats just me. Put more focus back on ops where it's suposed to be.
again only my opinion.

Neo.x.phyte
04-03-08, 09:08
I started neocron when i was a youngin.I found neocron when i searched for a game that would allow me to play a FPS and a MMO. The more I played this game the more i loved it, but it hit its peak. When certain things couldn't be fixed in time people left, then more, and even more. I left at one point and here i am today, but i learned alot from the other mmo's. Everquest II was a dieing mmo it revamped its graphics added a physics engine to a 2D engine, and regained player base. Look at AO there doing a graphics update. Anyways Tweak the Engine Fix the Netcode, and retexture the graphics and get a full scale global relaunch i mean put this joker on G4 and IGN. Truthfully KK needs to find a larger company to fund them, and needs to find some company who can spare artists and coders to set this sucker back up. If that happened this might just be a freaking gold mine. On the other hand just take the content you have now, the skill system and rewrite neocron from base 1 in a new era. See if you can get a bigger sponsor company like EA or something.

Setlec
04-03-08, 12:39
well i'm quite bored of the topics like this one, actually i've posted to many posts about this... i've quit posting about fixing the bugs / graphics / engine / texture / etc... KK is blind and mute about those topics... (Probalby i'll get edited) But i still play the game, i still this game as many of the actual players. If KK was a bit more present on the forum (sorry Moderators but i'm talking about the Dead-Dev team) maybe we could have a better player base... i've pointed many topics about GPL open source engines (if you are still interested in one look for this one (http://http://www.opennel.org/confluence/display/NEL/Home)) and etc...

it's just too tiring

CHA0S
04-03-08, 20:57
i doubt Neocron has a dev team let alone a single dev.......most likely have a person on work experience doing the tweaking tbh

Snowcrash time to give the community some TRUTHFUL answers so time to be a good little community guy and start letting us know something with the future of neocron

I put forward as paying customers that we ALL want to know what the future holds

Answers answers answers is what we want so get with the program and spill the beans, or get someone who knows SIMPLE!!!!

Could it be that KK is hoping the community gets smaller and smaller so can slowly "drown" neocron as KK's 100% commited to this space game

Answers?????????

regards