PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Sarnie Filling

Nymphette79
23-02-08, 00:57
So im sat here eating my fave sandwich and thought, "Hmm, I wonder what everyone else's filling of choice is?"

My personal fave is Brown bread, no butter, Cathedral City cheese & Branston small chunk pickle and for some reason it has to be cut diagnally

So whats ur fave filling?

Dribble Joy
23-02-08, 01:11
Bacon reigns supreme in the batty world of DJ's noggin.

Other culinary delights include chips, Red Leicester & pickle, sausage and BLT.

William Antrim
23-02-08, 01:16
Ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, olive and mayonnaise. Made freshly by me in a morning for work. As close as I will possibly ever get to a real life Scooby snack, without robbing any banks.

StevenJ
23-02-08, 01:29
Roast beef and horseradish sauce!

Second - ham and honey-mustard..

And.. this is... poncy - but not something you have on sandwiches every day... it's not your typicaly packed lunch thing, but Christ it's nice... a local restaurant serves it as a starter

Smoked salmon, full fat soft cheese, mango chutney and a really thin layer of crispy smokey streaky bacon, on kind of semi-toasted thin bread.

It's nice damn it!

Scaramanga
23-02-08, 01:52
Thick cut ham off the bone and picalilly (sic) with doorstep white bread.

Voodoo_Magic
23-02-08, 04:42
Not my ultimate one, but sure is popular with me :p

Jam + Cheese on white

Cheese Spread ( Dairy laughing cow thingy), Or cheese slices :)

Apocalypsox
23-02-08, 04:46
3 pieces of good whole grain bread, freshly cooked ham, turkey, mayo, spicy mustard, pickles, cheddar & swiss, olives and some lettuce. Mmmm....

Bob Arctor
23-02-08, 04:48
THE MANWICH!

http://j-walkblog.com/old/images/manwich%20031.jpg

pSyReus
23-02-08, 10:53
lol well salami i'd have to say's my fav.

That or prawn mayonaise sandwhich filler from tesco, nice :cool:

Lastly, that giant sandwhich could probally fill every person who jus posted in this thread..! I would deffinetly try finish it tho lol

Nymphette79
23-02-08, 11:12
Just looking at that manwich makes me feel sick, urgh.
Ur all meat eaters, bring on the veggies

Hell-demon
23-02-08, 12:21
Girls

pSyReus
23-02-08, 12:24
veggies are living creatures aswell technically, they grow, they consume, they die. The same as an animal, the same as a human... They just aint got mouths to scream when we cut them open.. but by the lookss of the giant sandwhich some humans are still animals? do u reckon one day tomatoes will have arms and legs with eyes and a mouth to make tomatoe noises? 8|

Hell-demon
23-02-08, 12:34
You and Glok are gonna be best friends :rolleyes:

Bob Arctor
23-02-08, 12:56
veggies are living creatures

If you can call that living ;)

pSyReus
23-02-08, 14:29
Yes !
But what if? ... :eek:

have u never seen attack of the killer tomatoes? that could happen to you you know O_o

Hell-demon
23-02-08, 14:39
weirdo

pSyReus
23-02-08, 14:46
haha innit, loads of em round here

Necpock
23-02-08, 15:07
Mango pickle chutney, cheese, chillies, olives

silent000
23-02-08, 15:17
This may sound sick... :cool:

White Baguette, No Butter, Boiling hot meatballs with alot of meatball sauce!!!, Sliced Cheese (with a tiny bit of grated), Then slap 3 onion rings and some salad.

Toasting it is optional

Bing Bang Bosh, Fucking Hawt!

Bob Arctor
23-02-08, 15:20
That sounds fucking awesome.

Necpock
23-02-08, 15:29
This may sound sick... :cool:

White Baguette, No Butter, Boiling hot meatballs with alot of meatball sauce!!!, Sliced Cheese (with a tiny bit of grated), Then slap 3 onion rings and some salad.

Toasting it is optional

Bing Bang Bosh, Fucking Hawt!

You mean, sub of the day? :D

William Antrim
23-02-08, 15:31
Girls

To eat or put on a sandwich?

silent000
23-02-08, 18:39
You mean, sub of the day? :D

Mehhh, Subway is nice but it is just missing something rele, and afaik they dont do onion rings :cool:

Hoder
23-02-08, 19:06
To eat or put on a sandwich?He could be thinking of a different kind of "slutty butty" :p

Mehhh, Subway is nice but it is just missing something rele, and afaik they dont do onion ringsLooks like their latest ad campaign has been somewhat lost on you. They're persuading people at the moment to add onions "or else".

I had a sub of the day today. It was ham and I added lettuce, tomato, plenty of onions and some olives. I don't go for gooey sauce on sandwiches, just a little salt and pepper ;)

When I make one at home, I love pork luncheon meat with branston pickle or mustard (not at the same time of course) but when I have more time to prepare one, I like chicken slices with tomatoes, rocket and a little mayonnaise. I'm a sucker for seafood too, so I enjoy salmon or prawns when I'm feeling a little adventurous.

silent000
23-02-08, 19:56
branston pickle

Get Out Of My Sight! ;)

I Fucking HATE pickle, its the devil I swear, the smell of it just makes me want to tear my insides out, its like disgusting people that eat Gerkins at McDonalds, its just plain stupidity and not to mention inhumane.

William Antrim
23-02-08, 20:43
its like disgusting people that eat Gerkins at McDonalds, its just plain stupidity and not to mention inhumane.

Save the Gerkins, club a seal! Gerkins have rights too ya know.

(I can just imagine cracker doing a 'leave britney alone' spoof about gerkins tbh)

Nymphette79
23-02-08, 20:57
Rofl at Hoders "slutty butty".
Im now thinking "manwich" in a completely different way.
Now where'o'where can I find 2 lovely, handsome, willing men?? ;)

silent000
23-02-08, 21:13
Not sure if I would be willy to have a 'manwich' with 2 other men, but add one of your girl mates to the equation and we'll talk ;)

William Antrim
23-02-08, 21:30
Not sure if I would be willy to have a 'manwich' with 2 other men, but add one of your girl mates to the equation and we'll talk ;)

she said men cracker.... :lol:

Sorry hon we are off out tonight!

Nymphette79
23-02-08, 21:44
:( :( :(
Have a good one babe xx :)

Cracker, Im a little bit too old for ya sweetie, i'd pop u like warm champagne

L0KI
23-02-08, 22:05
Try this bad-boy:

Ciabatta (Not that half arsed, part baked crap - but fresh, baked Ciabatta)

And for filling:

- Ham
- Pastrami (Optional - add any second meat of your choice)
- Crispy cold bacon (The packaged stuff is fine!)
- Creamy (Expensive) Potato Salad
- Grated mature cheddar

Oh, sweet jesus, that's one hell of a sandwich.

Sounds wrong, I know - but try it one day, i beg you ;)

Doc Holliday
24-02-08, 13:34
she said men cracker.... :lol:

Sorry hon we are off out tonight!

and today we feel like death. and stuck at work. :(

Nymphette79
24-02-08, 15:55
Awww babe. I wouldn't even look at the manwich pic if ur feeling a bit queasy :(
Did u have a good night tho, full of debauchery??

William Antrim
24-02-08, 19:02
We did I think. Can't really remember.

Triple vodkas for the lose. :(

Nymphette79
24-02-08, 23:24
Urgh evil stuff, can't drink vodka straight up, im a lightweight, can drink it as a Smirnoff Ice tho but only a max of 4 and then i'm away with the fairies