PDA

View Full Version : Assassination Attempt Foiled

Riddle
22-02-08, 17:19
Report....Incoming...

Last night a lone runner entered <<Logan's Emporium>>, a well known and respected shop in the heart of Neocron Plaza 1, with the sole intention of doing bodily harm to the Owner Logan Ford CST.

The Assasin entered the premises late last night under the false pretence of purchasing goods.

When denied entry by the owner due to a suspicious behaviour he recieved instructions from an accomplice on how to breach the door.

Whilst security was present they failed to respond speedily enough and Logan Ford CST, with no combat training, had no other option than to call on mercenaries for assistance.

The assailant was quickly dispatched by those who responded to Mr. Ford's call for assistance. He was no match for their hardened skills & experience, in seconds he lay sprawled on the floor.

His accomplices were later identified by desrambling his intercom which lay beside his body, Unfortunately he is probably back on the streets due to Genrep technology but he and his friends are now known to the authorities.

Purportedly sums of monies exchanged hands for services rendered however when questioned this morning in Viarosso at the NCPD, Logan ford CST denied paying over any cash.

When i caught up with him outside he said added

"The Emporium will remain open!"

Defiant to the end Logan ford CST returned to his shop to continue his business.

On a related matter a source revealed to me that Mr Ford has been seen in discussions with a very high level Tangent Technologies Faction member. Could he be seeking refuge in a faction willing to protect him?? surely not?

Signing off......Till the next time......Tom Marvelo Riddle.

William Antrim
22-02-08, 17:30
After fulfilling previous contracts and working closely alongside Biotech and its venerable citizens, the Black Dragon faction would like to extend a warm hand to Logan's Emporium and offer up its services once more to settle the score with said individual.

The usual fees will apply.

Zheo
22-02-08, 17:57
When you need help, when no one else is tough enough. Call in the APES!

Also if they'd hired us, you'd be dead by now.

DrRisk
22-02-08, 20:26
Tangent.In guns we trust.

HINT HINT

flib
22-02-08, 22:58
I knew this was going to happen. As soon as I saw Zheodaine's advertisement with a runner dead on his apartment floor, I thought "that could be Logan next.."
I would like to offer my protection services free of charge.
It would be my pleasure to provide services to you, since you've helped me so much.

-Tom Jeff

Zheo
23-02-08, 11:51
I knew this was going to happen. As soon as I saw Zheodaine's advertisement with a runner dead on his apartment floor, I thought "that could be Logan next.."
I would like to offer my protection services free of charge.
It would be my pleasure to provide services to you, since you've helped me so much.

-Tom Jeff

Was it that prodictable.

flib
24-02-08, 00:45
Yes, it was very prodictable.

William Antrim
24-02-08, 19:04
What do you prodict for this fight Clubber Lang?

I prodict PANE!!!!

:D

Riddle
24-02-08, 21:08
With all the protection i have been offered what need i fear......;)

Doc Holliday
25-02-08, 17:28
With all the protection i have been offered what need i fear......;)

friendships and loyalties and upmost respect crosses all boundaries put down by faction, creed, colour and race within this city. one such is offered out to you good sir should you need the services. retribution comes at a price you can afford.

:)

Riddle
25-02-08, 18:27
friendships and loyalties and upmost respect crosses all boundaries put down by faction, creed, colour and race within this city. one such is offered out to you good sir should you need the services. retribution comes at a price you can afford.

:)

Thankyou kind sir, as ever, words of wisdom.

Doc Holliday
25-02-08, 18:53
Thankyou kind sir, as ever, words of wisdom.

hrhrhr. i can be poetic some times. as well as funny ;0