PDA

View Full Version : Outpost bonuses?

Bob Arctor
20-02-08, 18:57
Howdy folks,

Just wondering how OP bonuses work these days; my spy is Twighlight Guardian yet if I go to a TG or friendly lab I'm not getting any res bonus. Does the Clan owning it have to set permission for this, or am I bugged? Kinda annoying.

Cheers.

Doc Holliday
20-02-08, 19:00
check the settings. if the gr is set to clan you wont get a bonus. you need to be in the clan. if its faction you will. if its set to friendly faction then if your allied to the owning faction you can get a bonus (green is allied obviously) if its open to all everyone gets a bonus.

William Antrim
20-02-08, 19:03
Then afterwards go to SpecSavers for your free eye-test. You will need it after youve strained your retinal muscles that much trying to make out the tiny little letters on the GR security settings.

Bob Arctor
20-02-08, 19:10
Gotcha. Cheers guys.

Reaction77
21-02-08, 01:19
Odd thing I noticed, we just took Jankins (we zerged them with 37 people btw), and we arent getting bonus in the UG but we are above ground in the OP.

Doc Holliday
21-02-08, 12:18
Odd thing I noticed, we just took Jankins (we zerged them with 37 people btw), and we arent getting bonus in the UG but we are above ground in the OP.

its because your used 37 people. obviously :)

William Antrim
21-02-08, 15:40
You would've gotten like 1.4 research points each with your zerg so the computer said no, f- it. ;)

CMaster
21-02-08, 15:50
check the settings. if the gr is set to clan you wont get a bonus. you need to be in the clan. if its faction you will. if its set to friendly faction then if your allied to the owning faction you can get a bonus (green is allied obviously) if its open to all everyone gets a bonus.

Actually, it's turret settings that determine if you get a bonus. If turret's won't attack you, then you get the bonus. It is sometimes buggy shortly after taking the op however. Standard bonuses these days (ignoring factory) are 44/33/22/11 (Clan/Faction/Neutral/Enemy) I think.

Faid
21-02-08, 16:38
We used to get this also, its as if inside the UG the ownership settings didn't change, was right annoying, especially if you wanted to hack into hacknet from that OP - it would put you in your faction DNS as if you didn't own the OP. Just another bug i suppose :rolleyes:

Doc Holliday
22-02-08, 14:40
Actually, it's turret settings that determine if you get a bonus. If turret's won't attack you, then you get the bonus. It is sometimes buggy shortly after taking the op however. Standard bonuses these days (ignoring factory) are 44/33/22/11 (Clan/Faction/Neutral/Enemy) I think.

i stand corrected. sorry for the shit advice then :) i cant know everything though. im not jini.