PDA

View Full Version : Angry Apes Records - Assassination

Zheo
20-02-08, 16:25
Report Begins:

The target was a Diamond Real Estate runner name left blank for security reasons. The NCMP hired the Angry Apes to take out the target for breach of the Law - dealing with known criminals - Which was evident when a commando team came to the runners aid. Too little too late.

When you need someone taken care of; Call in the apes!

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/3a920279c5.jpg

L0KI
20-02-08, 16:56
[[ I tried running a Mercenary clan once... It just didn't work for us.

Good luck with it - I'd love to see an active mercenary clan :)]]

William Antrim
20-02-08, 19:03
Ill pay you to kill me.

Zheo
20-02-08, 20:41
Ill pay you to kill me.

lol Do I get danger pay?

William Antrim
20-02-08, 21:22
Yeah I will double it if you bring Tiberious.

Riddle
21-02-08, 15:37
Interesting.....

HOG
24-02-08, 08:41
Following the attack on the business man, a small group of assassins were hired to rid the business man's apartment of the ape infestation. Upon arrival the assassins were shocked to find not only apes occupying the defenseless store but other mercs as well. That did not stop the small yet effective group of assassins from ridding the store of the mercenary bullies. Upon further investigation, the assassins have concluded that the apes attack on the store was a deliberate attempt to undermine the legitimate business that had been slowly gaining strength in the city economy. Although the apes claim their attack was for crimes, evidence is being gathered that points towards the deliberate destruction of a legitimate and moral business. The attacker's weapon of choice, a 5 slot ionic cannon, has been sized until the investigation has been concluded.

Zheo
24-02-08, 10:38
The "weapon of choice",is of no value to the apes, as we have around thirty in stock so that is a small loss from the money we gained.

As those "Assassins" are nothing more than Twilight Guardian terrorists revealing that the "legitimate business" is actually a weapons factory supplying the Twilight Guardians with weapons and equipment with which to harm the citizens of Neocron.

Additional evidance from their own statement as produce that they are fools, as those "other mercs." were the NCMP. Neocron Military Poilce. Who had decided to execute the "legitimate business man" for criminal acts against our fair city.

Please also note that our operatives fought to the death to protect this city, and that the terrorists where almost brought down as well, The NCMP had left when they arrived leaving the brave mercs to fend off the ruthless terrorists alone. Needless to say, a death and a lost weapon are of no concern to the Angry Apes.

We get the job done at any cost!

The Angry Apes and Cityadmin urge all runners to avoid dealing with the runner in question (no names, no lawsuits), for the safety of our city.

Get Angry! GO APE!

Liaison Officer Osirus Termain,
The Angry Apes Mercenary Core,
The City Mercs.

Doc Holliday
24-02-08, 14:38
The "weapon of choice",is of no value to the apes, as we have around thirty in stock so that is a small loss from the money we gained.

As those "Assassins" are nothing more than Twilight Guardian terrorists revealing that the "legitimate business" is actually a weapons factory supplying the Twilight Guardians with weapons and equipment with which to harm the citizens of Neocron.

Additional evidance from their own statement as produce that they are fools, as those "other mercs." were the NCMP. Neocron Military Poilce. Who had decided to execute the "legitimate business man" for criminal acts against our fair city.

Please also note that our operatives fought to the death to protect this city, and that the terrorists where almost brought down as well, The NCMP had left when they arrived leaving the brave mercs to fend off the ruthless terrorists alone. Needless to say, a death and a lost weapon are of no concern to the Angry Apes.

The Angry Apes and Cityadmin urge all runners to avoid dealing with the runner in question (no names, no lawsuits), for the safety of our city.

Get Angry! GO APE!

The City Mercs.

Acceptable losses were sustained woulda been a lot simpler. obviously you were very angry and felt the need to have a good rant. ;) great job though. its kept me amused mate :)

Zheo
24-02-08, 21:49
Acceptable losses were sustained woulda been a lot simpler. obviously you were very angry and felt the need to have a good rant. ;) great job though. its kept me amused mate :)

Moar RP Sir?

flib
24-02-08, 22:08

Get Angry! GO APE!

The City Mercs.
You are mercenaries, please don't try to justify your filthy business as righteous.

Riddle
25-02-08, 13:24
You are mercenaries, please don't try to justify your filthy business as righteous.

Whilst not righteous the mercs are a neccesary evil in the world we live in.

I do not agree with the ethics of hire to kill or stand here to argue the moral values. As one of the most respected and honest runners in NC even I have had experience and understand the shadowy underground world, few citizens are even aware of.

In that world which Law is non-existent and the value of life is nothing over material items, such as cash or rewards, even i cannot begin to understand what drives people to make profit from death.

But where there is profit, there is business and that i do understand.

As long as there are people willing to pay to remove elements of that world then their will be people willing to take up that charge.

Most pass runners by without even a thought...when a criminal is killed and a short write up in the local neocronicle occurs, there in the depths of NC, in some back street entrance, money is changing hands......