PDA

View Full Version : Iar-47

L0KI
20-02-08, 15:14
Can someone tell me where I start the mission for the IAR 47 pls? and what's involved? ;)

CMaster
20-02-08, 15:21
Dome city centre, and collecting a hell of a lot of stuff.
You don't actually need the mission running for when you do most of the tasks mind.

Doc Holliday
20-02-08, 15:22
your after the mini ak then? its a fucking mission and a half mate. gl with that ;)

L0KI
20-02-08, 15:27
Thank you :)

With any luck, some kind soul will sell me one...

William Antrim
20-02-08, 15:29
haha.

Drones for that tbh. It took us a few weeks and lots of head aches to get one. I think I still have one around somewhere but I want to see if its any good before I pass it on to anyone.

Doc Holliday
20-02-08, 18:09
haha.

Drones for that tbh. It took us a few weeks and lots of head aches to get one. I think I still have one around somewhere but I want to see if its any good before I pass it on to anyone.

I have one kind of ak on doc. i dont know but it could be the right one. if it is though i think its for kya. if you know what i mean ;)

rab if you are interested in running the mission it is a long long mission to do. you have to go around doy 1,3,5,7, and 9. you have to go in the water treatment, sidestreet, storage and sewer sectors and kill mobs in each one till they drop a part u need. they look like tech parts but have special names.

Some mobs require hacking and some are overly bugged that their damage is insane. They range from 60/60 to 120/120 and are anything from doy bots to beggers to Y.replicant/Ceres Trooper dudes. some is a walk in the park and some are a ball ache. you will need a team to do it. i am on earlies this week so wont be on much if at all but if i can pitch in i dont mind.

So once you have all the parts from each sector you recycle them up in to some kind of item (forgot the name) to make em look like the circuit boards warbots drop. then you recycle all 5 in to the item you need for the dude in Doy CC. he then gives you the choice of guns.

Its a lot of hard work and effort though. like i said. your gonna need a lot of points specced in patience to get it :)

She collects stuff. she wont be happy if its not there for her to look at. you know how women can be :)

William Antrim
20-02-08, 18:12
She wont miss it. she needs the higher level one. it pwns.