PDA

View Full Version : Trophies

goat
19-02-08, 04:12
Hey does anyone know if the longneck mutant (scary terrormauler) trophy can still be found in game or not? Or how about the mutant bat that used to drop from giant raptors? Also if anyone has a longneck trophy could u post a pic of it :D Thanks!!

Brammers
19-02-08, 13:39
Hmm it's a bit confusing that one - http://www.techhaven.org/resources/neocron-info/trophy-hunting-guide.html#biglist

Bascially to answer your question The Grim Chaser may be the LongNeck Mutant trophy, but it also could be scary terrormauler.

A slight side question, has anyone got a carcass since the last patch?

VoWZaRiCK
19-02-08, 14:21
I got loads of wb carcasses during my free playing time

Jaeon
19-02-08, 14:58
I got loads of wb carcasses during my free playing time

bastard.

I've killed alot of WB and HB and no remains...

meh.

Zheo
19-02-08, 15:03
Hey does anyone know if the longneck mutant (scary terrormauler) trophy can still be found in game or not? Or how about the mutant bat that used to drop from giant raptors? Also if anyone has a longneck trophy could u post a pic of it :D Thanks!!

Not sure about longneck but the Mutant bat is dropped from TERROR LEAPERS
Hope this helps.

Cave spider IS ingame btw, not sure where/what you get it from but I'd guess either Queen Cave Spider or Queen Brown Spider something like that

CMaster
19-02-08, 16:03
Not sure about longneck but the Mutant bat is dropped from TERROR LEAPERS
Hope this helps.

Cave spider IS ingame btw, not sure where/what you get it from but I'd guess either Queen Cave Spider or Queen Brown Spider something like that

You sure about the mutant bat thing? It originally dropped from Giant Raptors, but got changed when people popinted out how wrong this was. Longneck mutant I thought was the Grim Persecutor, pretty sure not scary terrormaulers.

As for the cavespider trophy - cavespider queen drops it. Cavespider queen doesn't naturally spawn. Keep an eye out for GM events though - has been known to show up there.

naimex
19-02-08, 16:51
Terror Leaper gives the Terror Raptor

I think it's the Grim Persecutor that gives the Terror Mauler, but I'm not sure about that.

William Antrim
19-02-08, 17:48
Ive got a Grim Persecutor carcass if anyone needs one. I have 2 actually I think.

flib
19-02-08, 18:57
Ive got a Grim Persecutor carcass if anyone needs one. I have 2 actually I think.
I'll take them!

A slight side question, has anyone got a carcass since the last patch?
I got a creeper carapace from the zoo jailbreak.

Jest
19-02-08, 20:25
Yep the long neck fire mob is from Persecutors and I can confirm they are still dropping. Got one this month.

nellus
20-02-08, 10:05
Terror Leaper gives the Terror Raptor

I think it's the Grim Persecutor that gives the Terror Mauler, but I'm not sure about that.

Terror raptor drops from the Terror raptor, and the Grimm persecutor drops a Grim persecutor carcass, which i believe is what they originaly called the long neck mutant.

And these still drop since the patch, ive collected several of them.

naimex
20-02-08, 11:30
Terror raptor drops from the Terror raptor, and the Grimm persecutor drops a Grim persecutor carcass, which i believe is what they originaly called the long neck mutant.

And these still drop since the patch, ive collected several of them.

Argh of course!

I confused myself a while there, Terror Leaper is the one that spawns the other birds, and Terror Raptor is just the big version of the other type of birds.

Stupid naimex, stupid stupid naimex.

*hits self*

Riddle
20-02-08, 16:05
*hits self*

*Slaps him also to make sure*

;)

Is the Mutant bat still obtainable in game?

naimex
20-02-08, 17:09
*Slaps him also to make sure*

;)

Is the Mutant bat still obtainable in game?

Almost afraid to answer these questions now :(

Isn't it from the Chaos Cave Bats?

goat
20-02-08, 17:40
ok from what I've found out, I guess the mutant bat used to bug drop from giant raptors...and it might have been removed from the game. I've checked the giant raptor, and it drops more than 5 items (All trophy dropping mobs always drop 5 pieces of junk)

Maybe they moved it to a mutant bat or something?

btw thanks for the help with the longneck trophy... so it was just another name for the grim persi/chaser....interesting :)

nellus
21-02-08, 08:40
ok from what I've found out, I guess the mutant bat used to bug drop from giant raptors...and it might have been removed from the game. I've checked the giant raptor, and it drops more than 5 items (All trophy dropping mobs always drop 5 pieces of junk)

Maybe they moved it to a mutant bat or something?

btw thanks for the help with the longneck trophy... so it was just another name for the grim persi/chaser....interesting :)

Almost all the Trophy drop mobs only drop 5 pieces of junk, there are a couple of exceptions one of which is the Big Black Roach and ive forgotten which the other one is.

jini
21-02-08, 12:57
I dunno about long neck firemobs, but I bet the rarest of the rares ingame must be the carcass of a little bastard :p

Heavyporker
23-02-08, 19:38
First off... Terror Leaper is the fire-spitter that crawls on the ground. Terror Raptor is the one that flies. But anyways, in my time hunting them, I can't really recall if I ever got a Terror Raptor carcass off them - I think the trophy that is in my club was bought.. hm.

I tried so damn hard to get the mutant bat carcass, and even with all the time that I spent, never got one. Trust me, it's rare as hell if it even is capable of dropping on Terra.

What a headache that specifically hunting trophies is. Just... ow.

Do you know that I've never even been able to get the Copbot/Stormbot carcass?!