PDA

View Full Version : Trying to reactivate

Nymphette79
16-02-08, 16:33
Hi
Im trying to reactivate an account but it keeps saying that its a trial account and i will be billed for the game, but its not. The account is about 5 yrs old and I installed with hard copy so didnt do digital DL.
Why is it saying this??
Sorry if this is in the wrong place
xxx

Nightwing
16-02-08, 16:40
Was it Neocron 1 or 2?

Nymphette79
16-02-08, 16:43
Neocron2
Only been unactive for about a month i think

Nymphette79
16-02-08, 18:12
Pls could a big wig answer this as i would really like to be playing again tonight

Matanius
16-02-08, 18:19
Good to see you coming back.

Sorry I can't answer your question tho :(

Jest
16-02-08, 19:20
IT did the same for me. It told me I had a trial account, but it didn't actually charge me for it.

Nymphette79
16-02-08, 19:26
Cheers Jest, i'll do it then & if it charges me i'll be sending u a very strongly worded pm. ;)

Jest
16-02-08, 19:32
Cheers Jest, i'll do it then & if it charges me i'll be sending u a very strongly worded pm. ;)
Lol, are you paying by PayPal? With them you can see exactly what you are being charged for so if you see that there is anything more than the 10 Euro, don't hit accept. :P

Chenoa
16-02-08, 20:05

Sometimes their system "can't" see that it's an old account. You can reactivate as usual. If they will REALLY take the money from you for a full account - pls contact (everytime for problems like this, the forums aren't the right place for it, true) account@neocron.com asap with a copy of the receipt of the amount , but I don't think so.

Odin
16-02-08, 20:15
If your using PayPal it's a screwed up error message from the time PayPal based accounts all got fubar'd a long while back. Continue on to PayPal and it will list/bill the correct amount.

Otherwise mail in.

Nymphette79
16-02-08, 20:29
All sorted thx guys so am gonna literally dip kids in bath and read very quick stories then re-acquaint (sp) myself with the old/new zones :)

William Antrim
17-02-08, 01:52
I have visions of you holding them by their ankles and dunking the poor things in the water....

WB hon. Ill be ingame tomorrow night and Ill hook you up with whatever you need. :)

Sleep is calling me for now

ROZZER187
17-02-08, 04:28
welcome linz.good luck with dipping the kids in the bath,its never that quick :p
drop me a pm on the forums if you need anything.

oh and al get your ass in game or let me know when your usually on.need help with a few things ;p

Nymphette79
17-02-08, 10:53
Lol no especially with 3, i usually end up wetter than they do, the elder 2 like to slide down the back of the bath causing huge tidal wave which results in bathroom looking like a swimming pool, but hey its all in the name of fun :).
Will be on tonight for sure altho being a Sunday its ears and nails night lol but will be on from about 8.30ish.
Hope ur little princess isnt being to much of a monkey and hope to see u in game.
am really looking forward to seeing and playing it with all factions back how they were.
xxx

L0KI
17-02-08, 11:27
welcome linz.good luck with dipping the kids in the bath,its never that quick :p
drop me a pm on the forums if you need anything.

oh and al get your ass in game or let me know when your usually on.need help with a few things ;p

Al and myself will both be on this evening ;)

Doc Holliday
17-02-08, 14:03
guess i could try too then. might be off to see bucket list tho ;)

Nymphette79
17-02-08, 14:17
I aint been to the pictures for yrs, last time I went was to watch Finding Nemo with my nephew but in my town we only have a skanky 1 screen theatre and its had the same carpets and chairs for about 40 yrs, on the upside it does have a bar tho.