PDA

View Full Version : Any Update?

Riddle
14-02-08, 17:12
Is there any communication from KK on whats going on with NC this year?

Patch update? Whats being worked on? ......Anything......?

Or can we assume they are all tied up with that other little project?

Storyline progression, Where is this dam chosen one?

Please give us some information. :angel:

landofcake
14-02-08, 21:00
Even if it was just confirmation that they're NOT updating due to Black Prophecy it'd be good.

If it's the case that we can't have any major fixes at all, it'd be good if they'd add some new content, some new weapons for example (stuff like the Ion weapons were great).

Jest
14-02-08, 22:25
I am the chosen one, obviously.

Faid
15-02-08, 01:31
Umm there is only one "chosen one" and he's a pistol PE in SXR :D

CHA0S
15-02-08, 03:22
LOL comeon guys do you REALLY REALLY....REALLY expect a reply?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

flib
15-02-08, 03:37
Even if it was just confirmation that they're NOT updating due to Black Prophecy it'd be good.

If it's the case that we can't have any major fixes at all, it'd be good if they'd add some new content, some new weapons for example (stuff like the Ion weapons were great).
They just gave us more weapons.
More WoC pistols and rifles. That's all they give us.
Stop with the WoC guns! Give us some WoC cannons and psi modules!

Terror_Nonne
15-02-08, 03:49
sry, but no info here! :D

Clive tombstone
15-02-08, 07:39
http://static.highend3d.com/tutorialimages/130/image043.jpg

new Hoverbomber models confirmed XD (this is a joke unfortunately :p)

Apocalypsox
15-02-08, 08:20
Clive you sneaky bastard! Get away from TR and back to NC, you lieing froob!

(There wern't any mechs in TR >.<)

Riddle
15-02-08, 11:12
The chosen one has poped by the emporium for Reps before :)

I know it's a shot in the dark but it's like mid feb and we heard nadda since patch pre-Xmas.

L0KI
15-02-08, 11:36
Aye - definitely about ready for a progress update :)

Hell-demon
15-02-08, 13:15
What are you talking about?

They've implemented new mobs, levels and guns......

In Black Prophecy :rolleyes:

William Antrim
15-02-08, 13:43

Faid that one is gonna wear out soon.... :lol:

I rang the KK offices earlier today on your behalf guys, they said that they were too busy to come to the phone right now and could you leave a message and they would get back to you.

I think we should go on strike personally. We should all stand outside the CA hq and wave our arms in the air and chant some simple slogans to demonstrate our right to a voice. The writers strike of America has influenced me heavily. I think we could do this tonight, around 9ish.

Anyone else up for it?

L0KI
15-02-08, 14:03
I think we should go on strike personally. We should all stand outside the CA hq and wave our arms in the air and chant some simple slogans to demonstrate our right to a voice. The writers strike of America has influenced me heavily. I think we could do this tonight, around 9ish.

Anyone else up for it?

I reckon I can manage it! ;)

Also, Al - what vent server are you on these days??? (PM it to me, obviously)

Ive been on the cron solidly all week, and without having you guys to banter with, it just aint the same...

Doc Holliday
15-02-08, 15:39
its weareignoreingyou.hurricanehost.something.

Hahahahah. :)

Mr Jeff
15-02-08, 18:17
Funny, because I have a psimonk named "A Chosen One".

Riddle
15-02-08, 18:53
"If we wait long enough the post will just be bumped down the page" :rolleyes:

No it won't!!

Neither neocronicle or Votr have delivered much since the flurry of activity in December last year :(

And no news of what is going on :mad:

Reaction77
15-02-08, 18:54
Indeed, I find it odd that the neocronicle hasnt even reported on the zoo incident yet.

VoWZaRiCK
15-02-08, 19:02
maybe someone is keeping the lid on these things?

El_MUERkO
15-02-08, 19:15
Welcome, El_MUERkO.
You last visited: 15-03-07 at 01:13

popped on to see what's up, time flies :D

In eve now but always looking for new sci-fi (switched from Jumpgate to Neocron to EvE).

Is FN still railing against all that is wrong in NC? ... In blue text?

Anywho, what's this Black Prophecy lark!?! Is it going up against Jumpgate Evolution?

Tratos
15-02-08, 20:27
Yeah, some sort of update would be nice, the patch worked well to get people back but nothing was done to keep those pops (Even taking the free time into account, quite a few accounts were reactivated after the free time.)

Mr Jeff
15-02-08, 22:18
What would be nice is if they could do the thing where they have one of the reporters come ask around for information, that was pretty cool.

I think someone needs to write up a report and send it in for them to post it in the magazines.

CHA0S
16-02-08, 13:07
Well tbh i think the Community Manager should manage the community and find out something and actually COMMUNICATE to the COMMUNITY :cool:

:D Snowcrash :D

Zheo
19-02-08, 15:13
COMMUNICATE to the COMMUNITY

[Edited]

naimex
19-02-08, 16:53
I think we should get:

Grey -> Blue -> Yellow -> Red PA's back

But this time with the long desired Faction Logos :)

Doc Holliday
19-02-08, 17:20
I think we should get:

Grey -> Blue -> Yellow -> Red PA's back

But this time with the long desired Faction Logos :)

agreed. smurfs would be sweet if they could be reimplemented.

Riddle
21-02-08, 15:35
You can't hide forever mr Snowcrash :angel:

William Antrim
21-02-08, 15:44
+1, seconded, QFT etc blah blah.

Is there any official word? I didnt want to start a new thread on the idea as plenty of other people do that once a month or so but we are in the twilight part of quarter 1 of 2008 now gents. Is there anything new to report? Or even is it just "sorry chaps there is nothing new to report" that would be good. Then we could all sit around and over-analyse the lack of information, rumour-monger and generally pontificate over the next quarters lack of info too.

I fucking love that word, pontificate. Awesome.

L0KI
21-02-08, 17:35
I think they did an excellent job with the last patch, but the way they went about it was all wrong.

There's nothing wrong in my eyes with waiting for the next great patch, but there is something wrong with not giving your paying customers a clue when it's coming.

I think we found out perhaps a week before it came along, after asking for MONTHS if it was even being worked on.

Maybe just a weekly dev update - it wouldnt hurt really, would it?

Brammers
21-02-08, 20:00
Hmm, no news. (Apart from some bug acknowledgments) I’m never keen on that, although I think news on Black Prophecy is probably overdue as well. Time to go digging on the net, I’m sure I’ve missed something.

Voodoo_Magic
22-02-08, 04:39
Your promises to always keep communication and information flowing have died in the past few years nid

I absolutely agree that communication has been pretty poor until recently but that's something we really want to address going forward. As you all know I'm never too far away from the forums so I'm really happy to step into this new role (which will extend to updating the Neocron Launcher with important news as well, finally ;) ). I'm not saying that we're suddenly going to make everything perfect but I am going to provide a constant flow of information to and from the community.

sxr forum post 2005 -

nellus
22-02-08, 10:49
Im sure their busy with Black Prophecy, just as long as they don't forget us.

aKe`cj
22-02-08, 11:01
don't blame nid here... he's not onsite and thus just as much depending on input as you are.

flib
22-02-08, 15:27
Your promises to always keep communication and information flowing have died in the past few years nid

sxr forum post 2005 -
I have an idea: try to be more of a jerk.